Chap 6: IMPOSSIBLE

Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

∞ IMPOSSIBLE ∞

When impossible things happen

“Let me tell you a secret.”

“Actually, I…”

“I…”

“Hey maknae! Wake up!”

The leader’s voice echoed in the room and shocked the members who were happily enjoying their dreamlands.

“WAKE. UP!” Kathie was screaming as she jumped up and down the bed. Two Hana and Camilla had already gone to the washing room to brush their teeth and apply some makeup. Camilla could spend hours in there looking at the mirror. But the youngest tried to ignore the noise and buried her face into the pillow.

“Ugh... What do you want!” the girl whined, “An annoying monster was going to capture me.”

“What nonsense are you babbling?” Kathie yelled and eventually, she succeeded in waking the maknae up.

Lina sat up slowly while rubbing her eyes. The moment she saw her leader, she shouted, “Damn! He was going to tell me a secret. Why did you wake me up?”

Kathie blinked her eyes, “Are you still dreaming? Who is he?”

“The anonymous guy in my dream,” Lina annoyingly scratched her head.

“Are you serious? Get out the bed and ready to go.” Kathie squinted at her sister.

“To where? We have a day off. Remember?” Lina lied down in bed again. “I’m trying to sleep.”

“Stop playing around. We gotta go to the company. I heard that there’s a special stage for MAMA.”

“COLLABORATION?” Lina sat up abruptly which made the leader jump in surprise.

“Oh my! You scared me!” Kathie sighed. “I don’t know. I was only informed that it will be a special stage.”

Looking at Lina who was smiling crazily to herself, Kathie put her hands on her waist.

“Haha. Are you fantasizing about us and NCT Dream collab stage? You’re funny.”

“Why? Anything is possible.” Lina protested, still tried to convince herself that it could happen.

“There are two things that are impossible. One, going against the laws of science we learned in school and two, seeing YGE and SME agreeing to make collaboration. Got it?”

“Gosh, you’re like the annoying mom in the drama I watched yesterday.”

When Lina was going to the bathroom, Kathie shouted from the bedroom with a victory face,

“You will never have a chance to work with NCT Dream!”

Lina shut the door loudly.

 

 

“You will have a chance to work with NCT Dream!”

Each word was clearly said by the CEO of YGE who was sighing heavily while looking at his computer.

“WHAT!”

Both Kathie and Lina asked in bewilderment. Other two girls Hana and Camilla also couldn’t believe in their ears. They froze, wide eyed, and their mouth dropped to the ground. They recalled the sentence repeatedly in their minds.

“That’s impossible.” Kathie looked at her boss with a confused expression. How could this happen? Their boss agreed to let YG artists work with SM’s. This day, this time, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter