Chap 2: YOUTH

Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

∞YOUTH∞

"Remember, you live only once" - Haechan, Love Potions.

Inside NCT Dream's practice room

"HELLO MY CUTIES" Haechan's loud voice echoed in the room. NCT Dream's members were gathered in front of the cameras to air on V app. It was a special episode since they had just made a comeback with their new mini album ‘Youth’ and their title song was ‘Love at 10’. Right after the song came out, it received a lot of positive feedback and the MV reached 2.5 million views in 24 hours.

To thank the fans, NCT Dream decided to make a video where they could share some stories about the process of making the album and chet with their supporters and answer their questions.

"Hello everyone. Today, Dream members are going to answer all questions from our lovely fans. Feel free to ask us since we have more than an hour to talk with each other." Haechan being an MC as usual, happily greeted the fans through the screen.

"While you guys type your question, we just want to say thank you for loving and supporting us with our new song. This week, we are having a comeback stage on Inkigayo. So we are excited to see you there. <3 " Mark represented the group as the leader and thanked the fans whole-heartedly.

And NCT DREAM bowed altogether.

"Only 10 seconds of Mark thanking but we have gotten lots of questions. So we will just randomly pick one. Ooh, this sounds interesting? I bet all the fans want to hear the answer.” Haechan looked at the screen, then lifted his head to look at the members.

The question is ‘What is the meaning behind this album?’ He said looking at the members.

Jaemin was the one who answered the question.

"Our mini - album has 7 songs. All are related with ‘Youth’. Each song is the story of each member’s youth life. That is why all the lyrics are written by the members in this album."

"For example, my song is New Home." Mark said. "It is about my experience when I first moved to Korea."

"Mine is Open. The chance to debut in NCT Dream opens a new door for me." Jaemin explained.

"And mine one is ‘Brothers’. I want to thank all the hyungs who have helped me a lot since I am the maknae and also a foreigner." Chenle confessed.

"Memories is my song. The one and only Renjun. It tells about my past, when I was little." The boy said smiling widely.

"And Jisung will tell you about the passion of dancing when you listen to Move."

"And of course you have listened to 'YOLO'. It's lyrics are written by me. I encourage teenagers like us to live life to the fullest and do not mind the negativity or fear. Remember You Live Only Once. Be free like meeee!" Haechan stood up and puts his hands up into the air, held up two fingers to make a V-sign and smiled like there was no tomorrow.

"You mean 'Be crazy like me!' Mark laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter