Chap 5: THE LEADER AND THE SAVAGE

Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

∞ THE LEADER AND THE SAVAGE  ∞

In which Markhyuck being a cat and dog couple again

After Lina was told to go back to her members, Haechan also went back to his waiting room to see the boys gathering and talking excitedly about their stage. Except Lee Jeno who was paying all his attention to the book.

“Where did you go?” Jaemin asked the boy and all heads turned to Haechan.

“I bought a bottle of water. Want some? I bought some for you guys too. There are cans of cokes in this bag.” Haechan threw a plastic bag to Jaemin’s direction and the latter quickly caught and handed them to other members.

“I’m feeling weird today,” Mark sighed heavily while opening the cap of his bottle.

“Why do you feel nervous?” the youngest looked at him in surprise.

“I just felt that…maybe…someone was staring at me backstage.”

Haechan suddenly thought of the girl whom he talked to minutes ago. Why do I have a feeling that it was her who made Mark feel like this? Still, he ignored his predictions and joked,

“That person should have looked at me instead of you. I am more handsome.”

Haechan received a slap on his arm by his brother.

“Just kidding! Anyway, guess who I was talking to minutes ago,” Haechan cheerfully questioned the members. His mouth curved into an “evil” smile.

“Beats me. You can talk to a trash can or a poster,” Renjun playfully laughed at his own joke.

“Haha! That’s true!” Jaemin agreed while Jisung and Chenle, being the youngest, were trying their best not to laugh since they did not want Haechan to be angry at them. Savage Haechan was always their biggest entertainment but also biggest fear.

“Laugh all you want. You may regret your jokes, Moonmin boy.” As expected from this savage boy, Haechan defended himself.

“Okay okay. We’ll stop. So who was it? If you tell us your conversation with BIGBANG-seniors-on-the–posters, we’ll spam your phones.” Chenle joined the conversation.

“It was a girl idol,” Haechan proudly announced. Quite different from his expectation about the members’ reactions, he heard a shout from Mark.

“Are you crazy?” Mark looked surprised and scared.

“What did I do wrong?” the younger looked at him with wide-opened eyes.

“We have just debuted, and we are still young. Our manager will not let us date,” Mark reminded with a firm voice. Haechan shook his head.

“I am not dating anyone and this is the first time I have ever talked to her,” Haechan hastily protested, freaking out when he saw Mark’s angry face.

“In this age, it is common to feel like you love someone when you actually don’t. For the sake of your career, our career, do not involve in any kinds of relationships beside just - friends. You guys too.” Mark emphasized each word clearly so his brothers could understand his opinions.

Mark was being a responsible leader who cared nothing besides the perfection of their performances. He always told the younger ones not to see or grow any kinds of feelings towards other idols or trainees. It may lead to the lack of concentration in their practice.

“For your information, we have just been friends for like… 3 minutes,” Haechan calmly answered and Mark felt a bit relieved.

“Okay, just… never mind.” Mark finally gave up having a mini-war with his best friend.

“Who was she?” the maknae asked.

“Lina of YG,” he answered and the boys “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter