Chap 4: PINKY PROMISE

Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

∞ PINKY PROMISE ∞

Promise with a new friend

Haechan politely greeted her with his goofy smile. She was relieved that he did not find her actions weird or surprising or else it would be really hard to approach and make friends with him.

Making friends with someone in NCT Dream, if possible someone who is close with Mark was her first step. Luckily, she found Haechan standing there alone next to the slot machine buying a can of coffee.

“Hello sunbaenim, I really enjoyed your performance. I listen to your songs on repeat every night since its first release.”

Lina got very excited when she talked and Haechan could feel the sincerity in her praise. They were not just cliché compliments as he could see the excitement in her eyes.

“Thank you so much for supporting us. We really appreciate that. We really like your comeback song too,” he applauded. Lina whispered a “yes” but still audible to the boy standing in front of her.

“Are you that happy?” he laughed because of her reaction. She was a happy-virus indeed.

“Of course I would be happy. Since you guys, all the NCT unit groups, are my favorite seniors. I really love your songs and I always work hard to be able to be so cool on stage like you guys. Your vocals are…” she recognized that she was fan-girling too much which might annoy him so she abruptly stopped.

“It is great to see you fan-girl to us right in front of me. I must tell the members. What is your most favorite song in ‘Youth’?” he patiently waited for her answer while Lina was tapping her fingers on the chin and making a puzzled face.

Lina actually had already expected this question. And if he didn’t ask, she still would try to make him ask it. This would give her opportunities to show her admire for them.

Of course her favorite song would from her most favorite member a.k.a her crush a.k.a Mark Lee. But then, she didn’t think of the answer beforehand. It would not be nice at all to say it in front of another member and at the same time her crush’s best friend. It would be great if she chose Mark’s song so Haechan could talk to Mark about how Lina of YG adored his composing skills. But then again, she might consider answering Haechan’s song and get attention from him. He would have a good impression on her and being a talkative person and close friend with the leader, Haechan might talk about her and Mark would finally hear something good about her. That would be brilliant!

She got lost in her thoughts until Haechan called out, “Uhm… hello…”

“Sorry! It was just so hard for me to…”

“Say that you like my song in front of me right? Ha-ha. Don’t worry. My song is great, I know.” Haechan helped her finish also adored himself and ended with a playful laugh.

“Okay… you’re as funny as I expected.” Lina really enjoyed this kind of humor and confide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter