Characters

Love Potions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHARACTERS: 

INTRODUCTION

It was another noisy day inside NCT Dream’s practice room. Familiar scenery, accompanied by Chenle’s dolphin laugh, can be witnessed within this bizarre place. Mark tried to focus on his work, sacrificing his precious break time. Haechan, who seemed irked by his hardworking attitude, wandered around his target waiting for a chance to disturb him in any way possible.

“It’s break time, why aren’t you taking a break? Is working in three units so relaxing that you still have so much time for that?” Haechan jiggled, pouting annoyingly at the boy in front of him.

Taking a deep breath, Mark lifted his face and faced Haechan. “I’m trying to come up with lyrics for our comeback!”

Haechan scoffed, glaring at Mark, who had focused back on his work and decided to forget about his existence.

“You’ve practiced for five hours and all you need is a 10-minute break. Can you just listen to me and relax? Or do you want me to burn all your lyrics? If you do, I’ll be glad to comply.”

Haechan returned with, yet another, high quality comment. Somehow this boy possesses the ability to effortlessly be sarcastic. The words coming out of his mouth are unbelievably fierce, even a wild animal would back off in a fight with him; therefore, earning him his infamous nickname: Savage Haechan. Behind his cheeky demeanor is a kind, loving, innocent kid who enjoys making people laugh with his cute antics.

He is the mood-maker of the group. Whenever the members were sad, Haechan lifted the mood by making random jokes. But when Haechan himself was quiet, the members would ask “1000 questions why?”

Mark kept on scribbling and scratching his head; to him, songwriting was much harder than dealing with Haechan. As expected, Mark was truly a perfectionist when it comes to his work; he wants the best of the best result to come out. He was really good at concentrating on his task that he wouldn’t even notice an earthquake in the middle of Seoul.

The younger boy hated being ignored so he gained all his courage to snatch Mark’s pen and threw it away. Before Mark could react, Haechan grabbed Mark’s wrist, and struggled to pull him out of the room despite knowing the grave consequence of his actions.

“Let go!”

“Go take a break or you won’t see your lyrics the next day.”

The two bickered for at least two minutes before Mark failed to change Haechan’s stubborn attitude. The leader let Haechan push him through the door, and the latter excitedly smirked at Mark giving in.

“Let’s head to the cafeteria! Go go!” Haechan skipped happily.

Mark’s reply was a heavy sigh.

Meanwhile in the practice room, Jaemin tiredly sat on the floor, back leaning against the wall with sweats showering his top.

Jaemin is very adorable and playful. He is really caring, but is the type to joke around and piss you off. He has a healing smile that can take the pain away and brighten your day. Lots of older fans have fell in love with his vibrant smile and personality. He is one of the popular, friendly guys that everyone wants to befriend with.

Jaemin stared at the door where the two had disappeared from, and asked Jeno without breaking his gaze.

“Hey Jeno, should we go with them? I want to buy some drinks, but I’m too tired to get up.”

Jaemin heard nothing but a noise of the pages flipping. He glanced at Jeno only to find an unamusing sight: Jeno, once again, being engrossed in another book.

Jaemin’s lips formed a thin line and his eyes became heavy, feeling defeated. The mountain-high pile of books in Jeno’s room is one of his priorities along with his passion of being an idol, and family and friends.

“Yah Lee Jeno!” Jaemin waved his hand in front of Jeno, eventually catching his attention.

“Huh? Is there anything wrong?” Jeno stared blankly at him whilst wearing a slight smile.

“It’s you, dude! Books have charmed you! You even forgot you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter