I can't eat it.

My sweetest husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin wake up as usual alone on the bed without someone to cuddle with. He sigh. More patient needed for him to stay strong. Jimin headed downstairs and prepare breakfast for him and Jungkook. It's Monday already. Jimin look at the time from his phone. It's already 7.20 am. But Jungkook haven't wake up yet. Jimin take off the apron and went to wake Jungkook. 

"Jungkook.. " Jimin knock the door. "Jungkook.. " Jimin call him but no answer. "Jungkook.. " Jimin tried again. Jimin tried to open the door and fortunately it wasn't locked. Jimin entered the room and see Jungkook still sleep so soundly. He prepare Jungkook school uniform before he wake him up. "Jungkook..." Jimin whisper to Jungkook and tickle his chin. Jungkook move and slowly wake up. Jimin look at his face. So beautiful. Jungkook hair was so messy and Jimin ruffle it to fix the hair. "Wake up.. It's almost 8.. You must get ready to school. " Jimin said, smiling. Jungkook stretch up and take his towel to the bathroom. Jimin help him to tidy his bed. "Jungkook! Hyung will wait for you downstairs! " Jimin shouted. "Okay!!" Jungkook shout back. Jimin walk to the outside door after he grab the car key. He start the engine and let it be 'warm up' first. 

Jungkook take his bag pack and went to downstairs to have breakfast. He saw his favourite, bread with Nutella on a plate. Jungkook smile as he know Jimin did it. Jungkook eat it there alone and saw Jimin haven't had breakfast yet as no plate on the table nor the sink. Jungkook made himself a bread with Nutella and bring it to Jimin. 

"Jimin hyung.. " he call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter