Last words.

My sweetest husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin was asked by Mr. Jeon, his father in law to fetch Jungkook right now at his school. Because, Jungkook grandma is dying. Jimin entered the school after he talked to one of the teachers there. 

"Excuse me? Are you one of the teachers here? " asked Jimin. "Yes. And who are you young man? " asked the teacher's. "Oh.. I'm Park Jimin. I would like to fetch my hu-- my brother I mean.. " Jimin almost said Jungkook, his husband. He scratch his head. "Why is it necessary? " asked her. "Well, our grandma is dying. You may call our parents to confirm it. " Jimin said. The teacher's lead him to Jungkook after she speak with Mr. Jeon. 

Jimin was told to walk until the end of the way. When he saw a room at the end, blue colour written as Vocal Class, it's where Jungkook is. Jimin was about to enter the room but then he heard the teacher call Jungkook name. 

"Jeon Jungkook.. Your turn.. " Jimin look at Jungkook and smile proudly. "Today.. I will sing a song that will confess my love to someone. " Everyone clap their hands. "Who is he Jeon Jungkook? " asked the teacher. "He's not here.. But, he's always in my heart. " Jimin smile at the thought of him that Jungkook talk about him but then, he was bothered by the words that he never forget. 

"Hyung.. Actually.. Jungkook like him.. Ahh! No.. Love him? "

Jimin sigh. It's not me. It's him. How lucky he is? Jimin smile, bitter. He was about to open the doorknob but Jungkook start singing. He sing to a song by Jason Mraz - Lucky. Jimin sigh again as he understand the meaning of the lyrics. Yes, he's lucky to fall in love with his best friend. Lucky to have been where he have been. Lucky when he's coming home someday. Jimin sigh again. But, he can't deny that Jungkook voice is so beautiful and so dulcet. "Jungkook! Tell us the name of your beloved one? " asked one of the girls there. "Minggyu! " Hong Yoon shouted. Jimin heard it. He clenched his fist. "Yahh!! " Jungkook shout,frowning and then smile shyly. 'It's Park Jimin. ' he mumbled in his heart. 

Jimin knock the door. "Yes? Who's there? " asked the teacher. Jimin entered the class and he manage to make noise in the room. "I'm sorry sir.. I'm here to bring Jeon Jungkook home. We have emergency. " Jimin said. Jungkook was startled. "Okay.. Jeon Jungkook. You may go. " Jimin grab Jungkook by his wrist. Jungkook follow Jimin without much talking. 

In the car, Jimin didn't tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter