Drown

My sweetest husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin brought his parents and his babies to the LA. It's the first and important day for him. It's Jungkook day. It's the day of his baby bunny dream comes true. Jungkook first performance in a stage where the whole world are looking at him. Jimin is so proud of his baby bunny. His baby has become more masculine. He hate it. He rather prefer his chubby baby bunny. 

Jimin and his parents along Jikook, Kookmin and Jungmin sit in the strategic seat.They can see clearly Jungkook performance without much obstacles. Jimin smile as proudly as he can. Jungkook turn to perform. Jimin cheer him up with standing and waving his hand to Jungkook. When Jungkook sing to Flashlight song by Jessie J, Jimin use his phone flashlight and then the viewer follow Jimin. Jungkook was so touched. He smile at Jimin nonstop. He even let out his tears. Jimin carry Kookmin on his shoulder. Waving at him as Jimin said Mommy. 

It's been a year since Jungkook gave birth, it's mean Jikook, Kookmin and Jungmin also already 1 years old. They can walk by their own but sometimes they fall as they still learning. When it's comes to crawling, they can move fast. Jimin and Jungkook too was shocked by their juniors improvement. 

.

Jungkook change his outfit and then head to his family. Immediately. Jimin who put Kookmin on his lap stand up and carry Kookmin along to welcome his baby bunny. "Baby.. " Jimin kiss his forehead. "Hyung.. " Jungkook hug him. Jungkook kiss Kookmin cheeks and Jimin pouting. "Hyung.. Not here.. " Jungkook said as he slap Jimin chest playfully. Jimin smile and hold to Jungkook hand before went to their parents. 

Jungkook win four awards today. Best Newcomers, Best Performance, Best Male New Artist and Artist of the Year. Jungkook can't hide his happiness. He cry and give speech. Jimin who already waited for Jungkook at the backstage, hug him as he went to the backstage. 

"Hyung.. " Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter