Away

My sweetest husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No matter how much he wanted Jimin to be by his side but, it will never happened. Jimin had flight to Canada but then, he asked for another flight to not come home to Korea yet. It's really toture Jungkook life. It's almost his graduation day. He wanted Jimin to be by his side and smile with him but Jimin can't make it. It's really hurting Jungkook heart, mind, life and body. He's desperately wanted Jimin back. He desperately wanted to ask apologize from him. He desperately wanted Jimin love. He desperately need Jimin scent. He is desperate to have Jimin by his side. He need Jimin so much. He's been crying, sleeping alone in their bedroom without Jimin to sleep on his chest. Crying in the morning when there's no hand caressing his face to wake him up. Crying every time when there's no baby for him. Crying when he knows how he's been hurting Jimin by his words. He wanted to cut his tongue but he can't. He still need it to apologize to Jimin and say he love Jimin. 

Jungkook walking alone to go back from school. Unlike usually, Jimin will fetch him. It's been a week. Jungkook crying all the way to his house. Jungkook trying hard to control his emotions but he can't. No. He can't. Jimin is too precious to him. Of course he is. It's his husband. His sweetest husband. Jungkook smile a little before stop and squat, crying. Jungkook cover his face. 

"Hey baby.. Are you okay? " asked someone. Jungkook lifted his head. He look at the person. "Hyung.. " Jungkook try to hold his face but he can't. It's disappear. It's Jimin silhouette. He's been away. But still Jimin still by his side. Jungkook walked again. In front of him, he saw someone familiar. "Baby.. I miss you.. Come here... " Jungkook run to him and hug him but then he realized, he was hugging a wall. Jungkook cry again. It's never want to stop. The tears only for Jimin. He entered the house and went to his room. "I'm home. " Jungkook greet short. Mrs. Jeon want to call for him but Mr. Jeon stop her. 

.

It's Jungkook graduation day. Jimin was not there as he wish. He even make promise to Jimin. That Jimin will come to see him graduate. 

**Flashback**

"Hyung! Make promise with me.. " Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter