First gift

My sweetest husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flies so fast. It's Jimin day to return from overseas. Jungkook frown as his mother forbid him from coming with his father to fetch Jimin. He's mad. His mother try to calm him and persuade him. 

"Jungkook. Don't be like this.. It's not good for yourself and the baby. " Jungkook still pouting. Mrs. Jeon hardly fine a way to coax him. Wait! Baby?? Did Jungkook?? "Son.. You're pregnant.. You can't harm the baby with the weather. It's cold outside. " Mrs. Jeon said later. Mrs. Jeon call Mr. Jeon through the phone to brought Jimin home as fast as possible. Mr. Jeon said okay and then drive home as fast as he can. 

"Dad.. Slow down.. Seems like you're going to have a race.. Slow down please. " Jimin said as he already depend his own safety on the seat belt. He's freeze whenever his father in law speed up into 120 km/h. When he's arrived at home, Jimin was shaking. He even can't stand straight or walk properly. 

"Honey.. What did you do to Jimin? He seems awful.. " Mrs. Jeon ask. "I.. Speed 120 km/h.. " Mrs. Jeon pull his husband ears and lecture him. Jimin went to their bedroom as he saw his parents in law arguing. He push the door and see Jungkook sleeping on the bed. "Baby? " Jimin smile. He tiptoed to take a shower. 

Jungkook wake up and saw Jimin luggage. Jimin pilot outfit on their bed. He's happy. Then Jimin get out with pants only. Without shirt. He look at Jungkook who already awake. "Hey baby.. Are you awake? " asked Jimin to Jungkook. "Don't call me baby.. " Jungkook said. Jimin thought that Jungkook is mad of him right now. "Baby.. Are you mad of me? I'm sorry.. Did I come home late? " asked Jimin still worried. Jungkook pouting and then Jimin went to him. "Baby.. I'm sorry.. " Jimin whisper as he hug Jungkook. "Don't hug me so tight. " Jimin was startled. Are Jungkook mad of him that much? Not to call him baby. Don't hug him tight. What happen? Jimin was so worried. 

.

It's dinner time. Jungkook sat beside Jimin. "Baby.. Are you okay? " asked Jimin. "I told you not to call me baby, right? " told Jungkook frowning. Jimin furrowed his brows. Jungkook then smile at his parents. Jimin can't find the answer.

"Jungkook.. Don't drink cold water.. Drink something warm.. " said Mrs. Jeon. "But Mom.. " " No buts! Listen to me carefully.. " Mrs. Jeon said to Jungkook as Jungkook was so stubborn. "Mom.. It's okay.. Let him be.. " Jimin tried to back up Jungkook. "Yahh! You don't know anything about pregnancy.. It will harm the baby.. " said Mrs. Jeon. Jimin was bewildered. "Pregnancy? Baby?? What do you mean? " asked Jimin, confused and stop from eating. Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter