Miss you..

My sweetest husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook send off Jimin at the airport. Jimin had flight today to Dubai. Jungkook felt so sad and so hurt to see Jimin leave. It's different when Minggyu leave him. He felt sad of course but, with Jimin he felt lost. Something was gone. He's not feeling good. 

"Jungkook can stay with you Mom.. As long as I was not here.. Or, you may sleep in our house.. " Jimin offer his mother in law to sleep over. Jungkook refuse to talk. Jimin went to him. "Jungkook are you okay? " asked Jimin. He hold Jungkook hands. Jungkook pouting. He turn around and let out his tears. Jimin face him and pull him into his arms. "Hey.. I'm coming home another four days.. Wait for me okay.. Don't be sad.. It's hurt me.. I told you, right. " Jimin whispered as he hug Jungkook. "Hyung.. I'll miss you.. " Jimin smile. Finally. Jungkook said something that he wanted to hear. "It's okay.. I promise you, I'll call you when I arrived there and I'll call you every day.. Don't worry okay.. " Jimin pull away and wipe Jungkook tears. "Attention to the pilot and passenger of airplane to Dubai AK5476 . Attention to the pilot and passenger of airplane to Dubai AK5476 . Please check in to the airplane now. "  Jimin hug Jungkook and kiss his forehead one last time before heading to the pathway of his flight. Jimin move fast with his luggage and with his friends. Jungkook cry again after he saw Jimin leave him. Mr. Jeon calm her boy. 

.

As promise, Jimin call Jungkook every day. Jungkook felt s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter