Wedding Day.

My sweetest husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was so nervous. Why did he so nervous? He's not the one who stand in front of everyone waiting for his husband to come to him. Yes. Husband. He admit it that Jimin is his husband but love? Not yet. Jungkook won't be so cruel. He's not bad enough even though he gotta be a bad boy in front of girls. He can't sit still whenever a girl in front of him. He hate it. He also don't know why. Furthermore, when they call him 'oppa'. Yuckes! That's what he thought. 

"Jungkook? Are you okay son? " asked Mr. Jeon who saw Jungkook sweating much. "I'm fine Dad.. Just... Nervous.. " Jungkook said and started to wander around, back and forth. Mr. Jeon smile at his son. "Son.. Relax.. You are lucky to have Jimin volunteer as a husband to you.. If not, I bet you're faint out there by now.. " Jungkook sigh and calm himself. "I know.. He's strong man.. " Jungkook said and smile unknowingly. Mr. Jeon smile at him as he saw Jungkook subtle smile. "Son.. I promise you.. Jimin will be the best husband for you.. I saw his responsibility on you.. " Jungkook nodded. "Yeah.. Yeah.. I know Dad.. So, when will we can get out? " asked Jungkook. Still nervous. "Shall we? " Jungkook widened his eyes. "Wh-what? Now?! " asked Jungkook shocked. Mr. Jeon nodded to him and lead Jungkook to the aisle.

Jimin look so handsome today. He wear his looks like pilot suit and wear black coat outside. Jimin wait for Jungkook patiently, nervously and smiling. He saw Jungkook in his white suit outfit. It's suit him well. Jimin thought. "He's cute in it" Jimin mumbled alone. He waited for Jungkook to be hand to him. Mr. Jeon hand Jungkook to Jimin. With his open heart, he received Jungkook hand and went to the altar. He never had first kiss before, never want to try it. But today, he got it. His first kiss. So too Jungkook. It's his first kiss in their wedding day. 

With that, they're officially a married couple. Jimin and Jungkook went to walk together at the aisle before they lead to the outside and to Jimin's car. Jimin brought Jungkook in a bridal way. He was shocked but then hide his face on Jimin chest. 

.

"So.. Here you go.. Our house. " Jimin said. Jimin had bought a house. A huge one for both of them, two days before their wedding. Jungkook was amazed. "Woahh.. Hyung.. This is huge! " Jungkook said. "I know.. Only for you.. " Jimin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter