Contract??

My sweetest husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby.. Come with me.. I'll show you something today.. " Jungkook who sit on the couch whilst playing with his phone was shocked by Jimin words. "Another surprise?? " asked Jungkook. Since Jimin always give him surprise, Jungkook can't stop himself from asking another surprise from Jimin. It's because, he felt that he is really really precious in everyone eyes but the most precious in Jimin eyes. Jimin nodded as Jungkook excitedly being a koala Jungkook with Jimin. He stick with Jimin all the way to the place. 

.

"Hey Jimin! " call one of the staff in the building. Jungkook don't have any idea where is he. When he's about to enter the building, he didn't saw the signboard. Because he's too busy looking into Jimin eyes to realize about the world. "Hey bro! " Jungkook look at the man who's high five with him. "What are you doing here man? " asked the man later. "Oh.. Actually I have something to talk to you.. " Jimin said and that person show his sign of okay. "Baby.. Will you sit here for a moment? I need to discuss something with my friend.. " Jimin said. Jungkook nodded and smile as he understand. Jimin walk away with his friend.

A few minutes later, Jimin still hadn't come yet. Suddenly.. Someone, a guy approaching him. "Hey boy.. What are you doing here? Who are you? " asked the man. Jungkook who learn a lot about English language from Jimin understand what he's saying. "Waiting someone. " Jungkook replied short. "Woah.. Look at your face! So beautiful! Have someone kiss you yet? Or touch your face? " Jungkook dodge as that guy tried to touch his face. Jungkook started to get scared. He wanted Jimin. "Jimin hyung.. " He called for Jimin who's not there. The guy try to flirt with him and try to touch his body when someone fast, full of speed, stronger grab that hand from touching Jungkook. Jungkook who close his eyes look at the person. "Get your in' hand off of him. Don't touch him.. He's mine. " Jungkook hug him from behind. It's Jimin. Nice timing. Jungkook hide his face behind Jimin. That guy can felt hurt as Jimin strengthen his grip on his wrist. Jimin then drag Jungkook away from there as Jungkook hug him from behind. 

"Baby.. Are you okay? " asked Jimin, worried. "I'm okay hyung.. " "Baby.. I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter