Lisa x Jungkook: Jimin Bridge PART 2

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

"Hyung, where I'm supposed to wait for you? It is not that I know people around here." Jungkook whispered to Jimin as they climbed up to SM's dance studio.

Jungkook pulled his hoodie tighter, afraid that someone might recognize him and forcing him to chat with them. Jimin think for awhile before giving him an answer. 

"Ah, thinking about that..I think you can just hang out with me in the male restroom. Let just focus on how to get her number right?" Jimin lead the way toward the restroom.

Ah yes. We need a strategy or a chance to strike!

"Sure then. Let me do the thinking. Hyung just have to focus on the practice." He smiled genuinely to Jimin. Jimin just nodded his head then he changed into a proper attire before proceeding to the dance studio.

"Huff..now what should I do?" Jungkook decided to scheming ideas outside by taking some routes inside the building. He was passing through the ladies restroom when Seulgi showed up.

Too bad that she recognize him.

"Oh Jungkook, what are doing here? Come to support Jimin?" Seulgi tried to converse with him.

Jungkook cautiously responded to her. He nodded his head and shyly smiled to her. He slowly stepped up but she stopped him by asking him to join her having breakfast at the cafetaria.

This one is pain in the .

"I'm sorry but I dont think I am able to do so because I just went here to send him. Maybe next time." Jungkook had to skip a few steps back because Seulgi is closing the distance between them.

"Aw..come on. They can wait for that right? It is not we always had a chance to grab a meal together." She knows that he purposely avoiding her.

Jungkook was about to step back into the restroom again when someone bumped into him from the back.

"Auch! Excuse me?" Lisa look at his back while rubbing her head.

Jungkook turned his body to find Lisa with thought of why he was blocking other people ways. Jungkook slightly bow saying sorry to her. Seulgi tip-toed to have a look at the figure behind Jungkook.

Ah, its Blackpink Lisa.

"Hey Lisa, where are you going?" Selugi brightly asked her. 

"Oh Seulgi, I was searching for you. The teacher sent me to find you because it has been awhile since you're out." Lisa bowed to Jungkook, walking pass him to return to the dance practice room with Seulgi.

Jungkook was relieved to see Seulgi vanished from his view. He touched the area hit by Lisa earlier, he didnt know what to feel. It was weird for sure.

Oh yes, the number..oh right it is not like I will be asking her on the spot. I have to think of something.

Jungkook return back to the restroom trying to come up with a plan. He then decided to stay put. Oh great Jungkook, what a productive decision. He stay there until Jimin showed up for his break.

"Dont tell me.." Jimin looking at the helpless Jungkook. This boy really need help. Jimin sat next to him.

"Ah hyung, what should I do now? I couldnt think of anything. And, there's always someone offering to chat with me whenever I'm out there. Arghh so depressing..why in the world would Hobi hyung wanted such thing." Jungkook throwing tantrum. 

"Haish, uri maknae. Let me tell you one secret." Jimin sat next to him while huddling Jungkook with one of his arm. Jungkook listened to him tentatively, curious of what kind of secret that Jimin hold.

"If..you take stairs to the third level, right at 12.05 pm. You'll see Lisa sleeping there. Now, plan out your thing carefully. Goodluck uri Kookie." Jimin grabbed a new Vitamin drink before continuing his practice.

Its 12 pm now

Jungkook slowly getting out from the restroom, looking left and right of any potential threats before he left. Luckily the hallways are empty, no sign of anyone coming. He stepped up toward the Exit door where the stairs are located. The door creaks as he pushed it through. He trudged along the stairs with his eyes glancing back and forth to the upper level.

He keep going while making little noise as possible until he reached the end of the second level. 

He took a peek when he reached the destination. Lisa leaned against the wall next to the Exit door, she's hugging her knee sleeping peacefully despite the creepy atmosphere there.

Okay now how am I supposed to do this? Do I wake her up or...

A melodious tone coming from her phone with the screen light up next to her. He was panicked not sure where to hide. He quickly lowered himself as several flights of the stairs above covered him up.

Lisa mumbled, frowning at the suddden noise. Her hand reaching for the phone and turned off the alarm. She was half asleep while her hand busy locating for door handler with her endless sighs. She got out literally dragging herself toward the dance studio.

Oh no dont left Lisa yah, I'm here for your number..or..anyone of you, it will be fine! Jungkook watch helplessly when Lisa leave the area.

 

"Okay now think Jungkook, how are you going to get the phone number....." Its too late to think of anything now. Jungkook sighed heavily but brighten up when he saw Lisa's phone on the floor. She must have forgot about her phone.

"Now....should I dig out any of her members number? Ah, she put on a password, I could have easily finish the task if it is not because of...." Jungkook was too absorbed in getting the phone number without realizing footsteps coming from behind the door.

Jungkook was startled when the door creaks open and turn his head toward the sound. Oh, its Lisa..oh no no no I'm not finished yet. 

Lisa bowed to him with while her eyes glued to the phone within his grasp. She speaks slowly " I'm sorry, um...do you see any phone like that being left here? Could it be my phone in your hand?" Lisa timidly pointing toward the phone.

Jungkook sheepishly replied to her. " Ah..i guess its yours, I was passing around when I saw a phone on the floor." He is thinking on a way to achieve his main objective of coming here today now when the chance actually comes out.

"I'm sorry, i really dont want to do this but i will only give your phone only if I get something in return." He was looking at his own feet with a completely ripen tomato color face." Ah damn it, this is like the last idea that I should be doing. He feels like slapping himself so hard right now.

".....how...? If you are thinking weird things I swear I'm gonna kick you off the stairs!" Lisa suddenly get into a defensive position.

"No no no I'm not trying to do anything weird! Dont misunderstood!" Jungkook panicking, shaking his head vigorously. "I guess i picked a wrong word for it, I...kinda need your help. Would you exchange your phone number with me..ah I mean with this phone?" He scratched his head, avoiding eye contact with Lisa.

Lisa give a long look before decide to agree with his request. She was thinking of tricking him by giving her manager's number but change her mind when she saw him so desperate, as if it was something important.

"I'm gonna say this once so yeah.

*mentioning their house line number*

" Okay can i get my phone now? Btw, thank you  for picking it up." She bowed and went back to the practice room.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************8

Oppss sorry i forgot to change the draft mode. It supposed to be up last week +-+ Have a good dayyyyy!