Jin x Jisoo : Love of a bread

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

BTS 

The boys just finished their practices for the upcoming year-end event. Its almost 6 pm.

"No wonder i feel hungry. Its almost dinner time." Rapmon glanced at the clock on the wall.

"Oh yeah! Lets vote who going to buy us dinner." Hoseok pumped up, he is totally a free-meal lover. 

A chaos stirred because apparently no one wanted to work their to go outside. They agreed to play a rock paper scissor to decide the loser.

"YAAASS!" They celebrated the result with joy except for Jin. He lost to all members in the game.

Jin was in mental breakdown because he had to risk himself again for the members. Its even worse that he had to go alone.

Look what happen last two week, basically his favorite shirt had been ripped by accident when he and Jungkook tried to run away from some fans that they encounter after buying some groceries.

"Sorry hyung. I cannot save you today. Goodluck!" Jungkook cheers for Jin while resting his head on Jimin's lap.

"TO JIN HYUNG, MAY ODD BE EVER IN HIS FAVOR!" The members cheer their water bottle together to wish goodluck for Jin.

"YAAH! You guys make it look like you are sending me to die. You know what Jungkook, dont even dream about your favorite bun today." Jin threathen the evil maknae.

"Noo hyung,I'm sorry for my wrongdoing! Please it can be anything but not my bun." Jungkook immediately kneeling, hugging one of Jin leg.

Jin chuckled, he want to drag Jungkook along with him. By hook or by crook.

"Then you have to go with me." Jin smiled viciously.

"But..but..it is not fair! Why you want to blame me for your six in a row defeat, you cannot relate with me why you are bad in this game. You should be a man of word." Jungkook protested.

Jungkook know he just to pull the right string to defeat his hyung.

Jin always a gentleman and he hate it at how he want to be a role model for his dongsaeng even in time like this. He have to be a man.

"Okay, you win. I'll go." The boys cheered at Jin and ask him to take out the food from the nearest restaurant.

***********************************************************

"Pasta , i want to go to the bakery shop for a minute." Jisoo and Rosè are in the midst of ordering take out for Lisa and Jennie for dinner. Both of them already eat after they finished recording for Radio Star.

"Why dont we just go after this?" Rosè felt weird why Jisoo want to go alone.

"I'm afraid we dont have time left since our manager is going to be here in 5 more minutes. Its okay, i dont think people will discover us here. Just give me a minute, i'll be quick." Jisoo already stand up and ready to go.

"Okay, be careful. Dont be long." Rosè said to her before watching Jisoo going out and  disappeared to the next shop.

Jisoo enter the bakery shop. She scanned around. The cashier girl welcomed her and there are quite a few customers inside but not too pack. She didnt know what is she going to buy, she walked to a shelf next to the cake display. 

Oh, this one is fluffy and cute.

She saw a bear-printed chocolate bun. There is only one left. She reached the bun but someone else also grabbing the same bun. Jisoo didnt expect someone would fight with her for a bun.

And its a man.

Where the hell did you come from?! 

He is wearing dark clothes, cap, face mask and only his startled eyes can be seen by Jisoo.

Jisoo thought at letting it go but

I never seen a bun this cute and fluffy, cant i just have it?! Its not like i'm here everyday TT

She reluctant to give up. She tried to pull it from his grip but he refused to let go.

Ladies first! Ladies first! Ladies first! Where is your manner Seokjin?

Jin almost give up but he suddenly he imagined how sad Jungkook will be because he couldnt get his favorite bun.

"Oh, sorry! Its okay, you can have it." Jisoo bowed to Jin because suddenly she became self reliance. An idol must be a good exampler to the citizen. Furthermore, Rosè will be worried if she didnt show up in another second.

"Tha..thank you. I'm sorry too for behaving like this." Jin bowed to her back, he felt embarassed because of how he behave.

Jisoo quickly get out from the shop after bowing again to him. She found Rosè waiting for her outside the shop.

"Rosè, its me Jisoo." Jisoo approached her and whispered.

"Oh god, i thought you get lost or what! Come on. The manager had arrived, lets go back." Rosè led the way. They hop into the van, Jisoo saw the man earlier got out from the shop. She watched him walked away.

Why he doesnt look like a normal citizen? Why he look like...an idol?! Oh my god, i dont even know.

Their manager drives them back.

"Unnie, what did you buy at the bakery shop? I dont see anything with you." Rosè asked when she noticed Jisoo went back empty-handed.

"Oh..that, someone happen to buy the same bun with me. And there's only one left, so i gave it to him hehe." Jisoo told Rosè what happen.

"Oh, i see. He must feel happy to have it." Rosè smiled at the pure hearted Jisoo.

"Dont smile at me like that. It make me feel bad because i fight with him at first." She laughed when she remembered how ridiculous she acted over a bun.

"What?! HAHAHAHA."Rosè joined her laughed too when she heard Jisoo said that.

Jisoo is savage af!

*Credit to the owner for these amazing photo. I did not own any of the graphic*