Jimin x Rose : Chim chim is a cutie PART 2

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Blackpink members walked through the hallway led by a staff at the Asia Artist Award to the idol seating.

"Dont you think this award is quite formal? I mean, look at the crowd..urgh so boring." Lisa analyse the situation around. She felt stuffed right now maybe because eating to much tteokgalbi last night. 

"I wanna go home already. I miss my social media." Rosè pouted looking at Lisa.

"Yeah, me too. I need to finish my movie marathon before we release Square Three." Lisa patted Rosè's back.

"Chichuu..i'm hungry." Lisa complaint to Jisoo.

"Poor Lalisa! I'm sorry i didnt leave any buckwheat noodles for you because i thought you already full." Jisoo pinched her cheeks.

An hour after that,

The event finally over, they walked to the backstage to leave. BTS and Twice already ahead of them. Lisa and Rosè were left behind a bit because they were on their phone.

Rosè open her camera, she want to capture Jimin photo. She tried her best to make it hideous and with her amazing photography skill that she learned from Lisa, she was able to get one. 

Lisa peeked at Rosè's phone, she saw her lockscreen with the word Chim chim.

"What is it? What is Chim chim?" Lisa curious but she couldnt said another words when Rosè shut with her hand. She struggled to let herself free but Rosè made an are-you-kidding-me face. 

"Shut up Lalisa! You want to kill me?!" Rosè nervously looked in front because she worried Jimin might hear Lisa.

"What is wrong with you? Are you not gonna tell me about your Chim chim?" Lisa purposely stressed the Chim chim part because its funny to see her stressing out.

Suga turned his head to them because the Chim chim part caught his attention and to add the only Chim chim he knew is Jimin. Are the girls perhaps talking about him?

Rosè and Lisa stop fighting when they noticed Suga. Rosè care no more, she speed up her walking leaving Lisa behind. Basically her cover was about to blow off.

You'll get from me Lisa!!!

Lisa was about to scream her name but she remembered she is with fellow idols over here. She didnt have choice other than catching up with her.

"Lisa, you better find way to apologise to me! I aint gonna talk to you." Rosè sticked her tongue to Lisa when they hop into the van.

"Hey, whats wrong now? Lisa, what did you do?" Jennie questioned Lisa when she looked at the upset Rosè.

"Its a secret Jenjen unnie hehe, auw come on Rosè dont be mad at me." Lisa tried to coax her by hugging her tight.

"No, didnt work. I mean it." Rosè gave a mean look at her. She was upset that Jimin friend heard their conversation. He shouldnt turned back! He should have stay still! He should have..urgh!

Rosè didnt talk to anyone until they reached their dorm. She quickly went to her room as soon as they stepped inside the house. 

"Dont worry Lisa. She'll be okay. I dont think she really mean it, no i mean maybe she upset at someone else, yeah thats would be like it." Jisoo cheering Lisa up. 

"Unnie, i felt guilty. I've been so terrible at her back there. I hope she wont be mad for too long." Lisa hugged Jisoo.

"It would have been better if you tell us." Jennie folded her arms together. She still trying to dig up their main problem.

"A little maybe..any of you know what is Chim chim?" Lisa dropped a hint to them. Hopefully one of them knew about Rosè's Chim chim.

"YAHH! LISAAA, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SORRY!" 

Rosè screamed from her room when she heard Lisa asking the question and for sure she eavesdropped them.

"Opsiee..looks like someone angry. I cant tell you guys anymore detail or she gonna chop my head." Lisa scratched her head. She have to think on something since Jennie and Jisoo couldnt give an answer.

The elder just shaking their head at their immature antics.

 

***********************************************************

"I heard someone got himself a fangirl..i wonder who is it." Suga started to tease Jimin when they get back at the dorm.

"Wait, what?!" Hoseok literally screaming next to Suga as if he is 2 miles away.

"Get away you moron! You think i'm deaf?" Suga pushed Hoseok away from him.

"Who who whoooo?" Rapmon with his hoarse voice being excited with Jungkook.

"I think i got a new fangirl today!" V proudly announced his new achievement.

"Not you idiot. Cant you guys guess it?" Suga smiling playing eyebrow games with the member.

"Okay let me guess, Jin and Jimin have been awfully quiet today. Jimin just being his usual self i guess. Oh my god is it me?" Rapmon conclusion really got off track.

"Ah hyung, that was cheap. It is not relatable at all, try again next time." Jungkook patted his head.

"Lucky you said that Jungkook or else i will smack him on my own." V said as if he wasnt the same.

Jimin suddenly got up, he went to his bed.

He knew Suga want to because he also heard the Blackpink members talking about 'Chim chim' but it could be something else.

Suga saw Jimin leaving, so it is no fun to keep the jokes on.

"I'm just kidding. Ah..i'm so sleepy!" He said to the boys and tried to leave the mess.

His action gave a reason for the boys to punish Suga for his trashy jokes. They turn the scene to be a pillow war and went all out to hit Suga.

Blackpink...Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Rosè

Jimin didnt realise that he actually went on to search for the girls on the internet. He stopped for awhile. Jungkook and V enter the room. V lowered the aircond temperature.

"Yah..i'm freezing. Stop it." Jimin throw a pillow and hit his back.

"You know what, body fat in our body act as insulator." V replied but getting a boo from Jungkook.

"Shut up Jung-." He returned the temperature as before and threw his body on the lying Jungkook.

"Yahhh..its hurt you know! Get off from me!" Jungkook teared himself away from his clingy hyung.

Jimin didnt bother about their lame jokes. He pulled off his phone again. He moves to the Instagram app. Scrolling his feed and search people, then he encounter a Blackpink fan account. Without thinking, he pressed on it.

He's going to make sure to know and remember the members name properly. 

While the two noticed Jimin with his phone. V with his prying eyes been able to detect Jimin fangirling Blackpink members. He elbowing Jungkook to show what he found. They slowly crawled from behind, until they got really close.

"What are you doing?" V whispers ily at Jimin's ear. Jungkook on the other hand ready to grab his phone. Jimin got startled and turned to V leaving his phone free.

"! Not funny ok." V laughed at his reaction while pulling Jungkook next to him. They laughed together.

"What? Are you scheming on something?" Jimin decided to ignore them, he going to continue playing with his phone but its gone.

"These two..Jungkook give it to me back." Jimin knew he is not going to succeed in getting his phone back but he gotta try.

"Its not fun to fangirling alone, how could you forget about us." V making aegyo and Jungkook also did the same.

"You know what, just forget it." Jimin dust off his pillow and went to sleep.

*Credit to the owner for these amazing photo. I did not own any of the graphic*