Jimin x Rosè : Chim chim is a cutie PART 1

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Hoseok glanced to Jimin who was sitting next to him because he suddenly became too quiet.

Holy ! His eyes sparkled watching another girl group other than his Red Velvet.

Hoseok also turn to look at the new girl group who just debuted few months ago. They are now performing their hit song Whistle. They are drop dead gorgeous even he is enjoying the visual.

The girls performance got a little fuzzy with the stupid mic work but they just continue to perform

"Oh man, thats crappy little . I just started to jam to this song." Rapmon shaking his head enjoying the song but got interrupted with the on and off sound.

"Hey, that one looks pissed. Who it is again? Jisoo?" Suga poking Taehyung because she looks like she going to throw the mic anytime soon.

"Nah man, i dont know who is who but this is my jam." Taehyung also took interest to the songs.

*****************************************************

"I'm so sad." Jennie sighed after they finished performing.

"Me too, didnt expect it will turn out to be that crappy. Huff!" Jisoo went to change her clothes after that.

"Yah, why are you so flustered?" Jennie asked Rosè when she just sit there quietly with an i'm-thinking-about-something face.

"What? No i dont." She did feel her face grew red when she remember about those moment again.

Okay i'm just lying Jenjen. Do you know Jimin is a cutie furball?! He looks so hawt there~~ How i wish..ah nevermind.

****************************************************************

BTS boys sat at the idols seating enjoying Mamamoo performance when the staff called them to the backstage to prepare for their performance.

Rapmon and the others followed the staff. They are sitting in the waiting room after finished changing their clothes and putting on make up. 

Jimin and Jin is chilling themselves with a mini fan in their hand. Suddenly Jimin noticed a sparkling object sliding into the room and stucked behind the coffee table. 

He moved to the left a bit to pick it up. 

An earring? Where did this coming from? 

While outside the room

​​​​​​"Holy ! Where did it go?!" Jisoo panicking when her earring got loose and fell. 

She and Rosé are just coming out from the toilet when it happened.

"Why, whats wrong unnie?" Rosé looked around the floor when she saw Jisoo searching for something.

"My earring was gone. I didnt notice where i lost it." Jisoo ruffled her hair in frustration.

"Oh my god, seriously?" They hunker down together to search for the missing piece. Rosé moved forward to peek under a door, who knows it might get in there. 

"Did you see it over there?" Jisoo kneeling next to Rosé. Then, it happened that someone pulled the knob from inside.

They surely look like some immature fans who playing a stalker game down here and it was awkward for them to look at whoever that standing in front.

Hopefully it was someone normal, please just a staff...

However it didnt turn out as Jisoo's wish.

"Ehem, do you need help?" Jimin asked when he saw the two weirdos at their door face.

"Oh..its..ah..yah.." Jisoo awkwardly grinning at him while nudging Rosè to finish her words but Rosè didnt want to do it. She nudged Jisoo back and the same thing goes on.

"I would like to move from here so..." He noticed this two are Blackpink members but he didnt know who is who. They are being weird.

"Ah, sorry. We didnt mean anything weird but we are looking for something." Rosè pulled Jisoo to stand up and they bowed to Jimin while slowly moving away from there.

Jimin remembered about the earring before, yeah because they are girls and girls wear earrings so it might be theirs.

"Perhaps you are looking for an earring?" Jimin took out the piece and danggled it in front of them.

"Oh, you found it! Thank you." Jisoo reached out both her hands to take her earring.

Jimin dropped it into her hands and bowed to them before going to the toilet.

Oh my god! I forgot to breathe.

"Yah, Rosè lets go. Why are you looking at him like that?" Jisoo snapping her finger when she caught Rosè eyes trailing after Jimin until he's gone.

"Oh god, this is all your fault. This is so embarassing you know." Rosè hit her shoulder and walked together to the other members that are waiting for them at the end of the alley because she want to change the topic and she know Jisoo will eventually forgot about that unlike Jennie.

"Shut up Pasta. You know what, if this ever happen again, i swear i wont go and find it anymore. I rather being scolded by our stylist." Jisoo hit her back and dragging her to move faster.

"Good to know." Rosè replied.

 

*****************************************************

P/s: Psst...i have a spoiler alert ;)  No one know that Rosè is a secret Army! She keep all the thing about Chim chim in her phone. *do not touch her phone* 

*Credit to the owner for these amazing photo. I did not own any of the graphic.*