Taehyung x Lisa : We hate mainstream things PART 1

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Taehyung have been sitting in front of the computer for about one hour. He likes to draw Chibi whenever he has free time and mostly he drew the members. 

He want to try drawing other character this time, a girl.

Hm, who can be a perfect model? 

He doing works while listening to his favorite songs but Rapmon said his taste is terrible. Rapmon hates his trott song, Jin dislikes his orchestral and Jimin always complaint whenever he plays his German folk song. We all can tell his music choices .

He opened the Youtube channel and sign in into his account. A notification popped up showing Big Bang new music videos. 

"Ohh, yah Jungkook! Come here, its out now!" V called the maknae to watch the music video together. Jungkook immediately get up from the bed and sit next to him.

"Hurry! Hurry! Play it!" Jungkook snatched the mouse and clicked on the play icon.

They were excited and loud watching the 'Fuxk it' music video. They scream almost at everything: T.O.P pink hair, GD green hair, Taeyang worms hair.

"Oh oh..lets ride a bicycle! Its been a long time since we did that." Jungkook electrified when he remembered about the scene Big Bang ride a bicycle together.

"Ah, ask someone else. I dont like bicycle. Now it finished you can leave me alone." V pushed him away. He need to continue making his Chibi. Jungkook glared at him for treating him like an old rag but he obeyed it eventually.

V scrolled at the comment section but nothing much to look at it. He saw a recommended video at the bottom of the video.

BLACKPINK : Stay M/V

He clicked play. 

Wow. It is surprisingly aesthetic. The one with blonde hair can be a perfect model for his Chibi collection. Her name? Her name? 

He scrolled the comment section, the fans also talking about the blonde girl named Lisa.

Ooo..Lisa is such a pretty name.

Suga barged into the room.

"What are you guys doing? I'm bored." Suga looked at Jungkook playing with his phone on the bed and V with his computer.

"Oh, hyung! Lets ride a bicycle, i want to ride a bicycle!" Jungkook sprung on the bed exhilarated at the idea.

"Sounds a plan for me. Lets go Kookie!" Suga agreed to his suggestion and went to ride the bicycle with him.

V continued to draw his Chibi when they gone. Finally, its done!

Blackpink dorm

"Chichuu, wanna go out for dinner?" Lisa peeking on Jisoo in her room. The other members went out with their families. Rosè parents are coming to Korea and she went to spend some time together with them. Jennie went home to celebrate New Year with her parents as she is the only daughter.

Jisoo didnt go home because she couldnt leave Lisa alone since she is not going back to Thailand. They are going to be busy for the Melon Music Award practices and that make sense they cannot take a long break. Furthermore, she also have a CF to shoot tomorrow.

"Ok, lets go! What are we going to eat?" Jisoo ask while scrolling their manager numbers.

"Anything except chicken. Chicken is not invited tonight." Lisa make a cross-sign because she always ended up getting chickens when going out with her.

"Ahh..but.. Okay just for tonight. Lets go for rice!" Jisoo wanted to try a new shop that just open up near their residential area. After 10 minutes, their manager arrived with the van. They went to eat and get back to their dorm an hour later. They thanked their manager for the trouble of taking them out at night.

They hang out at the living room. Lisa pulled out her phone, she open up Blackpink's official Instagram account. There's a lot of tagged photo that pops up. She scrolled them one by one. 

Oh!

"Unnie. Look what i found!" Lisa shoving her phone to Jisoo.

Jisoo laughed at the post. 

"You guys looked cute! He is from BTS right?" Jisoo take the phone from her to zoom in the post.

Its a fan edit of Lisa and V. The other photo showing Lisa's face as a meme.

"BTS stand for?" She only know BTS is BTS.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan.V is cute. I ship you guys! Hey, lets read fans comments in the Youtube about our performance last week since we didnt put it in our channel." Jisoo laid next to Lisa, open up the Youtube channel.

After reading the 30th comments:

"You know what, this is the worst decision ever." Jisoo being upset reading the comments.

Mostly directed to them as a group of talentless singers, lip-syncing and just being pretty and pointed them for being different in their live performance compared to the music videos.

Lisa sighed. This is their first performance in an award and it didnt turn out to be iconic for them.

"Maybe we'll have to work harder after this." Lisa softly smiled at her. It brokes her heart too when things like this happen.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f1/58/27/f158272dfa2174a22e6d18901c3ef387.jpg

"I know things that can make you feel better. What about we stalked boy idols? Sounds fun right, do you have anyone you wish to see?" Lisa wriggled her eyebrows tried to catch Jisoo attention.

Jisoo turned to her with a sad face. "Who..?"

Lisa was not sure if her choice can make her feel better but she said it. "Bangtan Sonyeondan?" 

Both of them were in tears because laughing so hard. Didnt know what is so funny about that.

First, they click on a BTS fan account. Several posts pops up.

Jisoo: Uuu~~looks who shows up..

Lisa: Uuu~~a chicken get

Jisoo: Urghh..why would i? Whatever Lalisa.

Jisoo: Lisa~~My love is on fire!! 

Lisa: Ew ew ew no no no, this is like a soft .

Angry Rosé: SHUT UP LISAPOOP! 

Jisoo: *glared at Lisa* Heh, you are playing innocent?

Lisa: Next please~~

Lisa: Oh oh oh oh! Its your long lost twin~~

Jisoo: What? Wait, oh my lord. Can you imagine he wearing a long hair wig?!

Lisa: AHAHAHAHA

​​​​​​ 

Lisa: *shy*flustered* 

Jisoo: Hey, your cheeks are red HAHAHAHAHA. You like it?

Lisa: Nooooo~~ i'm just flustered their fan services are awesome. I wish we can have things like this too

Jisoo: WE ARE ARMY!!

Lisa: YEAH WE ARE ARMY!!

"I think we should sleep. You are getting a CF to be done tomorrow." Lisa pressed the back button. They are tired doing fangirling thingy.

"Ahhh...no wonder i feel sleepy already." Jisoo rubbed her eyes. Lisa helped Jisoo to stand.

"Good night unnie <3" Lisa pushing Jisoo to her room. 

"You are not going to sleep with me? Are you sure?" Jisoo asked again when Lisa nodded her head.

"Its okay! Good night." She left to her room when Jisoo went in.

Lisa threw herself on the bed. She open the fan account once again. It might be stupid but she screenshot the post about V.

She found herself smiling.

***************************************

How can we not love Lisa? She is so squishy! <3

*Credit to the owner for these amazing photo. I did not own any of the graphic*