Jennie x Rapmon : Flower Boy next door PART 1

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

"Lisa, dont forget to bring my hair serum with you." Rosè rushed from the make up room to the pantry of the dance studio. She had to go first because she left her polaroid camera there.

The others are ready to leave, they will wait for Rosè in the van. 

"Lisa, did my lips smudged?" Jisoo faced to Lisa.

"Said eeee.." Lisa wiped some of the stain with a tissue.

"Why you get messed up? Ok now you are good." Lisa turned to her left and right to make sure everything else is fine.

"No, just now i kissed Dalgom on the nose but she didnt stay still and she wiped me out with her fur." Jisoo explained while her eyes wander outside to see if Rosè already here.

"Why would you kiss her Jisoo? Btw, with whom did you leave her with?" Jennie shaking her head with Jisoo absurb action.

"Oh, Suhyun said she want to play with Dalgom. Thats why i brought her along today." Jisoo said then Rosé shows up.

"Huff..huff..okay i got it now!" She put the camera inside Jisoo's bag.

"Manager nim, lets goo!! Yeay~~" The girls excited for the event plus they are going to represent YG Entertainment on the red carpet since none of their seniors will turn up.

They nervously walked the red carpet. This is their second time after AAA. They posed for the cameraman in front before the emcee gave them a mic.

"Wow, Blackpink are so stunning tonight! This is your second time at the red carpet right?" What are you preparing tonight?" The emcee brought up a question to them.

Lisa passed the mic to Jisoo but she gave it to Jennie. Jennie however give it to Rosè.

This guys....

Rosè passed it back to Jennie, but Jennie then insisted Jisoo to take it. 

"Oh, ah yes..this is our second time at the red carpet. Today is a special day because we prepared something special to the fans! You have to watch it to find it out." Jisoo answered and giving out loves with her fingers.

"As expected from Blackpink. Everyone, make sure to watch their performance coming up next! Okay, next question. Jennie shi, whose performance that you anticipated the most tonight other than your seniors?" 

That question dropped on Jennie like a bomb. It should have been easy for her to answer but the only answer in her mind was...

"Ah..Bangtan?" Jennie awkwardly laughed at her own response.

"Oh looks like you an Army! Tell me which one of the member is your favorite and why?" The continuous question from the emcee didnt do any mercy to Jennie. Now she regret that she didnt give out any other girl group name as her answer.

"Why do i feel like i'm in a middle of an interrogation? Do i really need to answer this?" Jennie tried to cover her annoyance by acting coy and nice.

"Of course you have to! This is an answer that will be anticipated by your fans too." The emcee really insisted her to answer the question.

"Em..Namjoon? I dont know but i think he is a good man." She was nervous thinking what would Sajangnim said about this. She's grinning showing her gummy smile.

I'm so dead.

She just blurted out his name because she didnt really catched up with other Kpop idols, it just that she used to hear Nayeon talked about him before and he is for sure from BTS.

"Alright, alright. Fighting for your performance tonight Blackpink!" The emcee straight away show the girls the way in as another group had arrived.

"Pfft..HAHAHHAHHAHA. Oh my god, the emcee is the best!!" Lisa is the first one to break a laugh before Rosè and Jisoo joined her. 

"Shut up crazy!" Jennie glared at her other members.

"I like Namjoon the best. He is so handsome!" Jisoo imitated Jennie answer with dreamy eyes. 

Jennie hit her on the shoulder, "Yah! I'll lock you outside tonight." 

"I'll sleep with Rosè then." Jisoo sticked her tongue out. 

"No! Only I can sleep with Rosè." Lisa suddenly hugged Rosè like her teddybear.

"Urghh..there's no need! I'll sleep with Jennie tonight. Imma gonna let you two rot together. Remember Lisa, i'm still not done with you." Rosè left the two of them and walked hand in hand with Jennie.

"FINE WHATEVER." Lisa and Jisoo responded together, they speed up their walking also hand in hand and went to crush Jennie and Rosè splitting them. They vanished inside through the entrance of the arena.

Jennie and Rosè turned at the back when they heard noises from behind when they are about to enter. 

"Wait..isnt that the Bangtan?!" Jennie gasped, today is totally unlucky day for her. 

"OH.MY.GOD. They wouldnt freaking heard us right? Nooo...i dont think so." Rosè also covered in shocked.

"Yeah...me..too..please dont." Jennie dragging Rosè inside. She really hope none of them heard their jokes earlier.

********************************************************

Blackpink performing their hit song, Whistle and Playing with Fire.

They were relieved they wrap up their performance perfectly today. 

Blackpink seated at the idol seating after they finished performing. They enjoyed their whole night with many good songs and epic performance. There is nothing to be upset about this. The girls showing affection to their fans and among the members too, they are just playful girls who love to tease each other.

"WOHOO! LETS GO HOME!" Lisa cheerfully said when all of them board the van.

"Ah..i feel good tonight!" Jisoo continues to celebrate their joy.

"And i'm worried..what if Sajangnim said something about the interview?" Jennie scared what is going to happen to her.

"Aw, no need to worry Jenjen. You know Sajangnim wont care about it. It just a random question and you answered it." Lisa patted her back.

"Yeah, hopefully." Jennie replied back.

 

************************************************************

Bangtan Boys

"Yah Jungkook, how do you feel tonight? How many percent of your energy left?" Jimin playfully spanked his when they are about to board the van.

"Ah hyung! I think none had left." Jungkook crashed on Rapmon.

"Aii, this boy." Rapmon ruffled his hair. He then take out his phone in his back pocket. He just let Jungkook resting on his shoulder.

Rapmon open up their twitter account. 

Why are so many people talking about Jennie...and me?

"Hey..." he didnt finish yet when J Hope sudddenly screaming like a hoe.

"WHAT THE HECK RAPMON IS TRENDING WITH JENNIE BLACKPINK?!" J Hope shoving his phone right on V's face.

"WHERE WHERE WHEREEEE??!!!" All of them suddenly got excited, quarelling and bickering at each other to have a look. Suga was trying to pull the phone out from Jin's hand but he got pushed by Jimin. He squished Jungkook in process.

"ARGHHH WHO IS THISS?! GET OFF ME!" Jungkook screaming gasping for air.

It was total chaos back there.

"USE YOUR ING PHONE MORONS!!" J Hope again screaming trying to make sure each of them wouldnt crushing his phone. He pull his phone from Jin's grip and fall backward hitting the door. At the same time, Jungkook accidentally pressing the power window and J Hope didnt have time to secure his phone back, the phone flew out from the window.

"NOOOOOOOO!!! YOU'D BETTER PAY FOR IT JEON JUNGKOOK!" J Hope crying a river watching his phone lying helplessly on the road through the rear windshield before another car from behind crushing it.

"Ouh damn it." All of them whistled watching the phone fate. Jungkook is a dead meat and the others silently spacing themselves apart from the boiling JHope.

Auw poor Kookie, he just wake up and wanted to join the heat too but ended up being a troublemaker.

JHope putting his arm together looking at Jungkook. 

"Lucky i brought my old phone today BUT you still have to make it up." JHope stealing glances to him.

"Okay hyung! Name it." Jungkook eagered to do as he wished.

"Bring me one of the Blackpink members phone number. If you fail, you know what will happen right?" JHope smiled victoriously.

"..........." Jungkook is SHOOK

"Good to hear no objection from you. Oh and one more, take out your phone now because we need to find out why Rapmon is trending with Jennie Blackpink." JHope take out his hand waiting for him to hand his phone.

*Credit to the owner for these amazing photo. I did not own any of the graphic*

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Part 2 coming sooooon ~.^

Thank you for reading! Lots of love for my subscribers! Feel free to comment and upvote

<3