Taehyung x Lisa : We hate mainstream things PART 2

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

"Rock, paper, scissor!" Rose has to win over Lisa if she didnt want to give the speech today.

"Yess, now you can think about the speech Chaeng!!" Lisa celebrated her winning with Jisoo and Jennie.

"Aii.." Rose folded her arms, couldnt accept why would she lose at such a simple game. It will be more fun if Lisa is doing the speech.

"I told ya Chaeng, I dont do mainstream things like giving speech. Pfft~~Giving speech seems like more to your style." Lisa continued to while taking picture of the grumpy Rose.

"Yaaah, stop talking cool to me. Urghh Lisa poop is just the worst.." Rose complaining, it gets thrice annoying if you lose to Lisa told ya.

They were bickering before, but now they were in the car heading to their event for tonight.

"Okay girls, please behave tonight. We have a big performance today..and Jisoo, did you leave all of your weird antics at home? You know i'm going to kick you outside if you playing with bottles or kicking others chair. I'm serious." Jennie glared at Jisoo who was smiling sheepishly at them.

"Of course Nini. I'm not going to sleep outside today hehehe promised!" Jisoo made a peace sign but Jennie just shaking her head. Its okay for the girls to get crazy because of her weird imagination but this unnie has to restrain herself in public.

The girls get off from their van. This is their first appearance on the red carpet. 

There are a lot of people. Wow, like an ocean of people waiting for their idols to appear on the red carpet.

"I wonder if our fans were here too waiting for us. Hey, remembered that they were asking a fandom name? I think we should really think of something." Jisoo whispered to Jennie from behind while Rose keeping her eyes on Jisoo, worry that she might trip along her way because she was busy whispering things to Jenjen.

"Okay okay unnie, we'll think about this later. You better be careful, you are wearing heels right." Jennie gave a look to Jisoo when they positioned themselves on the stage.

"I was born to be a model, of course i wont trip that easy." Jisoo chuckled at her members remarks.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

They stepped inside the grand auditorium after the red carpet. Many artist were already there, everyone looks so beautiful and elegance. Blackpink passed a few of the actors and actresses on their way to their seats.

Rose flashing her head around, she's searching for someone. Aw, too bad. Looks like they didnt arrived yet. Lisa quietly creeping on mysterious Rose, wondered who she's searching for.

"Looking for someone? Oh! Is it that Chim Chim things? Yah, Park Chaeng!" Lisa enraged when Rose dont even bother about her question. Lisa then shaking her shoulder becuase she kept ignoring her.

"Yah! I told you dont talk cool to me." Rose glared at Lisa. As usual Lisa giggled at her words because Pasta Rose is too cute when she mad.

"Aww, I thought you love me." Lisa keep bugging Rose by messing the end of her hair. Rose rolled her eyes in disbelief, she did said she feel insecure with her when they first met her because she looks so beautiful to be real. 

"I loved you okay?? Now will you stop messing with me?" Rose removed Lisa's hand away from her hair.

"Sure but on one condition. I knew you are hiding something from me, tell me now and right here." Lisa smirked evilly at the poor Rose.

"Urghh..fine! I found myself a crush. Thats enough, I wont be telling you anymore details." She gave a serious face.

"Its Jimin righttt?" Lisa whispered to her. Rose choked herself, wondering how she could be that good to know who is it. 

"Oh my god, for Pete's sake..will you shut up?" Rose cheeks flushed because the moment she said that, BTS just got into the auditorium and walked to their seating. Lucky Lisa didnt notice them because she was so excited seeing the emcees made the entrance to offically start the events.

BEST FEMALE NEW ARTIST AWARDS GOES TOOOOO 

BLACKPINK

The girls stood up with a big smiles plastered and at the same time being nervous as hell especially Rose whose going to make the speech.

Jennie received the award from Park Bogum. He smiled at Jennie and congratulated her for the achievement. Jennie bowed at him before positioned herself looking at the audience.

Jennie realised Rose stunned, standing in front the crowd, failed her attempt to make a speech. Seems like she had to do the speech first.

Haish..

"Anyeonghaseyo. This is Blackpink." The girls bowed to the audience together.

"We are happy and thankful to receive this Rookie award tonight. We would like to thank all the staff and managers for their hardwork, Teddy Oppa for the amazing song and to the members for their effort." Jennie nudged Rose to continue her speech.

"Ah..yes, we also want to thank our Papa Sajangnim for all the love and chances for Blackpink. Most importantly, we want to say our thanks and our love for the fans that have been working so hard. We love you guys so much! We promised to be a matured and hard working Blackpink! Thank you!" Rose took a step back from the microphone.

The emcees announcing the next award, which ought to be the Best Male New Artist Award to the winners. However it turned out to be the Best Male Artist Award....

"Hey, who will win you think? It supposed to be the best male new artist right?" Jisoo look puzzled. She turned her head to Lisa.

"Isnt it? By the way, which groups are the nominees? Are we supposed to be waiting here?" Lisa creased her eyebrows.

"The award goes to...Bangtan Sonyeondan." Park Bogum announced the award. The boys at first hesitated because they should be taking their award after the first performance but they just go along with the flow.

Rosè can feel her heart beating crazily the moment she made eye contact with Jimin because he is the first one to climb the stairs.

Urgh..please act normal Rosè.

Taehyung went to collect the award from the female emcee. Blackpink remained silent behind them waiting for their sunbaes to make a speech continue putting a poker face . Jimin went ahead to give a speech. Rose didnt realised she actually boring a hole looking at him. Of course no one will say anything because noticing things like this was sort of solving a puzzle isnt it? Bit by bit of the puzzles will only be obvious to those that knew the fact. Please control yourself a little bit more Rosè.

I want Rosè to be friend with Jimin. Who's with me??

Okay, enough about that. Sorry that Taelice part 2 coming very late. Seriously I'm sorry! ::>_<::

Let us continue a litle bit more.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Rose didnt realised her members had moved fom their current standing because she was to absorb looking at the boys whose taking the opposite exit. She was left behind.

Crap.They must be freaking weird at me.