Lisa x Jungkook : Jimin bridge PART 1

BTS X BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA : YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

"Jiminie, Bang PD wanted to see you." V bought a cup of coffee from the vending machine outside. They were in the middle of a break when he suddenly bumped with their CEO.

"Me? Oh okay, do you mean now?" Jimin standing up and walked approaching the door. He turned his head for V's conformation. His face showing confusion because of the sudden call from they CEO.

V nodded his head without looking at him, he was busy gulping down his coffee. However he managed to yell at Jimin that he is waiting in his office. Jimin exited the dance studio and climbed up the stairs to the 3rd floor. Once he reached his room, he knocked the door.

He entered the room when the CEO gave his approval.

"Have a seat Jimin. I have something to discuss with you." Bang PD rested his chin on his hands.

"About what?" Jimin sat on a couch across his CEO.

"Since it is one and a half month before SBS Gayo Daejun, they are planning to make some special collaboration with artist of different companies...and i suggested you joining the dance stage. Are you fine with this and what kind of dance you are going to do?" Bang PD explaining about the event to Jimin.

"Really? Woah..seems like a good idea. I can choose anything I want?" Jimin eyes sparkled.

"Er..not really, right i forgot about that. There's only two stage team which is street dance and modern dance unit. I have to give your response as soon as possible to them so you will have time to practice on it together with the others." Bang PD relaxed on his chair waiting for Jimin reaction.

"I'll choose the modern dance then." Jimin snapped his fingers feeling excited about the collaboration stage. Oh, its going to be a lot of fun if another members also joining him. He asked Bang PD if the others also joining the stage.

"Unfortunately, we are only offered a slot for one of you guys. Then, you can go. I'll inform as soon i get the rest of the information." Bang PD patted Jimin back and walked him to the door.

Jimin went back to the dance studio.

"Oh hyung, you are back?" Jungkook asked when he saw Jimin closed the door and sat next to Jin.

"I get a chance to perform the modern dance stage on SBS Gayo Daejun. But they only save a slot for us."Jimin drank his water as soon he finish telling them about the news.

"Ahh its okay, we will grow bigger as time passed. Maybe next year we can get more recognition."Hoseok patting Jimin who is clearly unhappy with the situation. The others also agreed with Hoseok and trying their best to cheer the softie Jimin. They continued to practice until it is 9 pm. They decided to stop a little bit early as Jimin will start practicing for the special stage tomorrow.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Daebak! I can ask Jimin hyung to help me." Exactly how Jungkook feel when he read an article about the dance stage for the upcoming SBS Gayo Daejun in an online article. Jungkook was playing with his phone while rolling leisurely on his bed since they didnt have practice on the day because Jimin seems tired getting back and forth between the practices these past two weeks.

"Yah Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jin entering his room when he didnt show up for their lunch.

"Oh hyung. Nothing really. Why are you here?" Jungkook put away his phone and immediately sitting up.

"You are not eating?" Jin assuming Jungkook might overlook what time it is now.

"Oh, its okay. You guys eat first, i want to eat with Jimin hyung later." Jungkook rejected Jin's offer because he has to talk to Jimin about his plan when he get home.

"Okay. I'll tell the others." Jin leaving his room and proceed to the dining table for their lunch.

Jin telling the boys to eat first, he retold them what had Jungkook said to him.

"Why is he being weird, i wonder.." Taehyung continued shoving rice in his mouth after he said that. Jungkook must have something important to tell Jimin. They just finishing their lunch as they normally do and leaving some of the Momma Jin's cooking for Jimin and Jungkook.

8 pm

Jungkook laying on the couch waiting for Jimin coming in. He usually get back to the dorm around this time then a few minutes later, sounds of the front door clicking indicates that Jimin is already here. Jungkook immediately stand up and went to the kitchen to take out two empty bowl together with him. 

"Oh hyung, you're back? Lets have a dinner together." Jungkook showing him the two empty bowl and putting them on the table.

"Dinner?" Jimin with his exhausted face pulled out a chair and sit across Jungkook. He sniffed his shirt, he was drenched in sweat today and it feels so sticky right now.

"Can you wait for a while? I dont think I can eat like this." Jungkook obediently nodding his head eventhough he is so hungry right now. He pulled off his shirt and went to his room to take a bath and changing. About 20 minutes later, Jimin showed up fresher than ever and again sitting across Jungkook.

Both of them filling up their bowl with food and started to eat. Jimin asked him why the others didnt joined the dinner too but then he learned that they went for the groceries shopping as well as their dinner outside. Only Suga and V left in the house and they were sleeping after having a big football match on the Xbox.

"Hyung..can you help me get Blackpink phone number?" Jungkook paused from eating, waiting for Jimin's reaction.

"Me? How?" Jimin also stopped eating, looking at Jungkook with his absurb favor.

"Well...Lisa? You are practicing with her too right?" Jungkook tilted his head when he saw Jimin became more confused.

"No. I never see her. Where did you hear about this by the way?" Jimin asked him back.

"Online article. They said Seulgi, Lisa, Ten, Jinyoung and some more that i dont remember,are having a collaboration for SBS Gayo Daejun. Thats why i'm asking you." Jungkook scratching his head.

Jimin silent for a while. Then he remembered there's another dance stage which is street dance besides the modern dance.

"I think i know why I never meet her. She's in the different unit and they didnt practice in the same place with me." Jimin suddenly recalled his conversation with one of the stage director. Starting next week, they are going to practice for their closing performance of the dance stage together. There might be a chance they will see each other.

"Maybe you should follow me to the practice next week and try your luck on it." Jimin finishing up his dinner, putting the bowl on the table. Jungkook just sitting there with a blank face. He thought the kind Jimin will help him out.

"Haish..dont worry, we are going for it together with full power!" Jimin raised his hand high giving a high-five to Jungkook.

"Yessss! Thank you hyung!." Jungkook lifting Jimin up, he is beyond happy.

"YAH, put me down. Now, do not disturb me. I need some rest and one more, do my dishes." He instructed Jungkook to put him down.

"Alright hyung! Anything for you Jimin hyung!!" Jungkook cleaned up the rest before going into his room.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello again my lovely readers, yeah i know i know..its been forever since i last updating my story! I feel sorry for my other stories because i really couldnt write them just yet, its going to consume soo much time to be able to do so. T_T Btw, i dont have time to watch Blackpink on Get It Beauty. 

Maybe in two weeks time or up to one month we can finally see Suga x Jennie @_@ *ok this is serious, please dont hate me. Dont be surprised too if i get to do it next week..looks like everything is possible.*

Yoongi accidently hit Jisoo's hips really got me :3 Nevermind, i'm going to cherish that moment by writing it! But again not in the nearest time :(