The Music Part 2(II) - (The Talk, The Fight, The Step)

The Music (was the Draw Draw Draw - Drabble)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: (27 08 2017 updated)

Sorry for the delay. I had to rewrite all this cause I have not copy the one I wrote before. And I lost the plot that I had one before, so this may not be as good as I wrote before. This is the second sub part. The next sub part will be update soon. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Moonbyul woke up at the sound of her alarm ringing on the desk just beside the bed.

 

 


Moonbyul was about to woke up from the bed, but someone pulling her back onto the bed. She was shocked by the force. That she end up falling back to where she was before. That someone then pulled Moonbyul closer and her face was too close to Moonbyul's neck.

 

 

 

 

"Don't leave." The girl mumbled weakly.

 

 

 

As Moonbyul heard the voice, she recognized it was Yongsun's voice.

 

 

 

Moonbyul carefully break free from Yongsun's grasp and finally she got the look on Yongsun's face.

 

 

 

Yongsun was still asleep.

 

 

She must be dreaming

 

 

Moonbyul thought.

 

 


Moonbyul then scans Yongsun's face, she saw that Yongsun's eyes were swollen.

 

 

Then it hit her hard.

 

 

Moonbyul just remember what happen to Yongsun last night. What happen to them.

 

 

Yongsun kissed me last night

 

 

Moonbyul thought once again. She then traces her lips and tried to remember really hard what was the cause Yongsun kiss her last night.

 

 

Then another flash comes into her vision.

 

 

 

A wailing and sad Yongsun

 

Oppa, Eric oppa!!

 

It was Yongsun's voice.

 

 

 

As Moonbyul was going to wake Yongsun up, Yongsun stirred in her sleep.

 

 

 

"Don't go..." Moonbyul heard Yongsun mumbled in her sleep.

 

 

 

"Eonn--"

 

 

 

"Eric oppa..." Yongsun adds.

 

 

 

 

At the mention of the name, Moonbyul froze on her spot. She felt nothing but hurt. She don't know why, but she really felt betrayed(?). Maybe it was because the name was far more foreign for her.

 

 

Moonbyul may know who this Eric is. But she didn't want to think more that this Eric and Yongsun had a thing behind her back.

 

 

 

Was it jealousy they called it?

 

 

 

 

Nevertheless, Moonbyul felt like she doesn't want to feel this was again.

 

 

 

 

"Eonni..." Hyejin suddenly shows up at the door. She crept inside the room carefully. She saw both Yongsun and Moonbyul stayed on the same bed.

 

 

 

Moonbyul's bed

 

 

Hyejin's face turns dark for that thought. But she then kept her face expressionless.

 

 

 

Why?

 

 

 


Upon hearing Hyejin's voice, Moonbyul turn towards her and make an instant eye contact.

 

 

 


"Oh, ByulE eonni, you’re already up." Hyejin whispers as she quietly strolls forward.

 

 

 

"Yongsun eonni? ." Hyejin asks.

 

 

 

Moonbyul shakes her head and gives Hyejin a quizzical look.

 

 

 

"Why?" Moonbyul said as she lifts her upper body using her elbow as a support.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just going to inform you two." Hyejin said as she carefully sit on the edge of Moonbyul's bed.

 

 

 

"Wheein and I are going to Jeonju." Hyejin adds as she finally seated on the bed.

 

 

 

Moonbyul kept listening as she gestured Hyejin to continue.

 

 

 

 

"For three days." Hyejin stop; Waiting for Moonbyul's reaction.

 

 

 


So Wheein and Hyejin wouldn't be around for three days. For three days also she and Yongsun will be together with no Wheein and Hyejin around.

 

 

Three days

 

Alone with Yongsun

 

 


"Wait WHAT?!" Moonbyul unintentionally shouted. Then she shut as she looks at Yongsun's who stirred in her sleep again.

 


Thankfully Yongsun was a deep sleeper.

 

 

Both Hyejin and Moonbyul let out a sigh relief.

 

 

 

"What do you mean three days?" Moonbyul whispers back at Hyejin.

 

 

Hyejin just shrugged her shoulder and lean closer to Moonbyul.

 

 

 

"It wouldn't be long." Hyejin said as she planted a kiss on Moonbyul's forehead.

 

 


The kiss was warm and sweet. This was the kind of gesture Hyejin is used to, to showed her loves towards the members.

 

 

 

"We will be leaving today." Hyejin said as she pulls away.

 

 

 

As absurd it can be, Moonbyul does surely not like the idea of them leaving today. She unintentionally showed her concern look and give Hyejin a sign to think twice about their plan.

 

But Hyejin didn't caughts it well. As she leans towards Yongsun, she finally realize what state was Yongsun in. It broke her heart. But it didn't go noticed by Moonbyul.

 

 

 

Yongsun's eyes were visibly swollen and her faces were full of stain of tears.

 

 

 

 


Hyejin was worried dead upon seeing Yongsun's condition.

 


"What happened?" Hyejin finally asks Moonbyul. She kept her anger check.

 

 

What did you do! Was what Hyejin wanted to ask. But she kept it.

 

 

 


Moonbyul shifted her gazes back to Yongsun and she shrugged her shoulder.

 

 

 

"I don't know..." Moonbyul said weakly.

 

 

The look on Moonbyul's face showed that she really doesn't know what happened to Yongsun as well.

 

 

Hyejin saw it and her anger inside burnt and buried inside. How hurt she felt.

 


"You don't know?!" Hyejin shouted in low voice as she looks at Moonbyul. Confused was written all over her face.

 

 

 


"She's your so called soul mate; Quote by you." Hyejin managed to crack a joke; hint of sarcasm.

 

 

 

Moonbyul giggled weakly.

 


"Was..." Moonbyul adds.

 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter