The Music Part 1 - (The Talk, The Fight, The Step)

The Music (was the Draw Draw Draw - Drabble)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: I'll re edited this chapter again when I have the time. Other than that, enjoy reading.

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE TALK

 

THE PRESENT

 

"Hyejin aaa" Wheein cuddles closer into Hyejin's warmth.

 

No answers from Hyejin, Wheein pulls away and meet with Hyejin's face, eyes closed.
 

 

"Hyejin aaa" Wheein whined. Trying to get Hyejin to woke up from the sleep.

 

"Seriously Hyejiniii." Wheein finally pulling away from Hyejin's warmth.

 

"You just scold me, and now you are just going to sleep back on your own." Wheein crossed her arms while showing her glare.

 

Hyejin on the other side half open her left eye and mentally glare at Wheein.

 

Hyejin sigh before its finally her turn to cuddles closer towards Wheein.

 

Wheein was caught off guard. Upon the contact, they both crashes back onto the couch and eventually become one as both lied there comfortably.

 

 

 

"So did Yongsun eonni talk with ByulE eonni?" Wheein asks as she finally got Hyejin's attention.

 

Hyejin then sigh.

 

"No not yet." Hyejin adds as she pulls away from Wheein's warmth and slumps herself deep in the couch.

 

"What happened?" Wheein asks as she saw Hyejin's face turns into a frown as the topic about their eonni rises.

 

Once again Hyejin sighs as she closed her eyes and her vision took back to where she was before.

 


That morning.

 

.

.

.

"Byul, ByulE eonni..." Hyejin stutters as she saw Yongsun wasn't alone in front the doorstep. She was surprised to see Moonbyul was there too.

 

Hyejin gulps as she saw Moonbyul's face darken upon the name that was mention by Hyejin.

 

Eric oppa

 

Hyejin swears she could see Moonbyul's hand turns into a fist. Hyejin instinctively yet slowly, carefully grab Yongsun's hands and entwine them together as if cueing Yongsun, telling Yongsun, what to do now.

 

Yongsun got the signal and she clears .

 

"Byul aaa." Yongsun stops.

 

Yongsun doesn't know what to do or what to say. She herself felt horrible inside. She doesn't know why she felt like that, she was fighting with herself, arguing, it was probably because Hyejin slipped away the name that she hated the most, or it was probably because she hated that the fact Moonbyul was there to hear the name that Moonbyul's hate too.

 

Yongsun hesitated. She doesn't know what to say. Then something caught her eyes. Moonbyul's eyes were glassy.

 

Is she crying? Was what Yomgsun thought.

 

"B-- Byul aa" She choked. She felt the need to hug Moonbyul right at that moment but she couldn't. She just couldn't get herself a grip.

 

Yongsun too was about to burst into tears when Moonbyul suddenly stop her. She stiffen.

 

"Don't. Just don't."

.

.

.

 

(Moonbyul's side of story)


Eric oppa

 

Who is he?

Moonbyul thought to herself. Then she remember the time when a drunk Yongsun came into their dorm and straight away kiss Moonbyul who was already in deep sleep on the couch inside the dorm.

 

Hyejin and Wheein went to Jeonju that day. So it left Moonbyul and Yongsun alone inside the dorm.

 


"What the hell Yongsun?!" Moonbyul outburst as was shocked to feel Yongsun kissing her when she was sleeping.

 

Moonbyul gain her consciously almost immediately right after their lips came in contact that she pulls away from the contact and hold a grip on both side of Yongsun's shoulder.

 

Moonbyul was confuse then a smells of alcoholic come from Yongsun's.

 

"Are you drunk eonni?!" Moonbyul made a conclusion.

 

"Why are you drunk eonni?!" She adds as she shakes Yongsun's body to gain Yongsun's conscious but no avail. 

 

"Eonni you're--" Moonbyul was about to say something when a drunk teary Yongsun appear.

 

"Why, why, why did he do this to me??!" Yongsun suddenly wail.

 

Moonbyul stiffen.

 

Moonbyul was shaking inside. Yongsun never told her about this. Yongsun had never told her about this particular he. Moonbyul felt raged inside. Too many thoughts clouding her mind right now.

 

All that time Yongsun was trembling in Moonbyul's hold. Yongsun was shaking too. Literally. She was wailing. Replaying why, why, why. She was sobbing so hard that Moonbyul doesn't know what to do.

 

Moonbyul then pulls Yongsun closer and embrace Yongsun. Telling Yongsun, she is there for her. Telling her that everything is going to be fine.

 

Keeping Yongsun warm. Holding her closed. Letting Yongsun cry over her chest as she pacify Yongsun to calm.

 

"Why, why eric oppa... Why..." Moonbyul gritted her teeth. She doesn't know who that man is, all she knows that she needed tp calm Yongsun now.

 

The last thing she remember from that day, when she wokes up, Yongsun was still in her embrace. But her facade shows that Yongsun had been crying through the night. Moonbyul slowly traces down Yongsun's feature. Yongsun looks devastated. She looks like she could break anytime something bad happen to her.

 

"Eonni..." Moonbyul whispers as she hug Yongsun tightly as if telling Yongsun that she is here. Telling her not to worry. She is here. And she will always be here for her. For her Yongsun.

.

.

.

Back to That Morning

.

.

.

Eric oppa

 

At the mention of that name, Moonbyul saw Yongsun's face turn grimaced. Internally Moonbyul felt her raged might burst that her facial darkens.

Moonbyul heard the first two call Yongsun calls her.


"Byul aaa."

 

"Byul aaa."

 

But she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter