The Music Part 2 - Special Part 2

The Music (was the Draw Draw Draw - Drabble)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday was my sister's wedding day and it went well. Now here's some update for you guys according to the poll you guys vote for.

 

Happy reading and happy wedding day for my sister!

 

 

Love & Hate

Mother Pumpkin

퍽댓쉿

Yeah, All of the above is me rooting for Wheein's happiness since that VLIVE incident..

 

 

Next Morning

10:36 A.M

 

Even when you’re here, it hurts
I miss you but what can I do?
I don’t want to be obvious
What if you think I’m sad?
I’m so pathetic, pathetic, yeah

 

Wheein was now watching Moonbyul from outside the recording booth. They were now in RBW's building. They shouldn't have been inside the building since they don't have any schedule for today. But that morning Moonbyul told Hyejin and Wheein that she had something to do


 

Moonbyul said she needed to get this one done, composed and record asap

 

What Moonbyul meant was, the one that she had done overnight, lyrics written over drinking a lot of Soju and something that happened when Hyejin and Wheein weren't around.

 


Wheein was intensely watching and observing all Moonbyul's action through that glass window. The way she sings the song like she had this experience before. It made Wheein stop and think about it.

 

Did she?

 

Wheein asks her self.

 

 

"Okay, that was good Moonbyul. Lets take a 10 minute break." The composer and producer of the song stop recording and informing Moonbyul through the comm.

 


"Okay." Came Moonbyul's raspy voice.

 

 

Moonbyul must have belted her voice too much for her first time singing that song.

 

 

Was it really her first time though?

 

 

Once Moonbyul went out from the booth, she went to where Wheein is sitting and plop herself just beside her.

 

Huff huff

 

Moonbyul gasping for an air.

 

From the side view, Wheein could see that Moonbyul was sweating a lot as if she was having a fever.

 


Wheein was observing Moonbyul too much too notice that she didn't realise Moonbyul was waving her hand right in front of her.

 


Wheein's attention brought back to reality when Moonbyul's touch get to her.

 

Moonbyul suddenly put both her hands and cupped Wheein's cheek in attempt to attract Wheein's attention.

 


And it did good

 


"Are you not listening to me Wheein?" Moonbyul asks, panting.

 

Moonbyul's face were red.

 

Or was it just a blush warm red

 

"Wheein?" Moonbyul's eyes were warm too. Not like this morning.

 


Maybe she does have a fever

 


Wheein thought again

 

 

Moonbyul was still all smiling with that tired face she is showing right now. She was still palming both Wheein's cheek but Wheein did nothing to remove those hand.

 


Cause Wheein doesn't even listening.

 


Moonbyul sigh but she still smiles though. Not getting any respond from Wheein, she just break lose her hands from Wheein's cheek and she gulp down the bottle of water in one shot.

 

 

Moonbyul herself felt her body is burning, Sweating all over her white tshirt. Not to mention she is wearing a cap and that just trap all the sweat on her forehead into the cap. She felt like she is having a fever.


Well that's beacuse she does have one.

 

From the side, Wheein keep watching Moonbyul's side profile. She look rather tired and exhausted. It was probably because of all the drink she did last night.

 

 

What does she even thinking, drinking all those Soju all alone in the dorm, what if something bad happen to her, what i--

 


"Moonbyul shi."

 


A voice come interrupting Wheein's random thought.

 


Both Moonbyul and Wheein look at the person and confused were written all over their face.

 

"Yes, do we know you?" Moonbyul instantly ask the boy.

 

The boy then scratches the back of his head and bow a 90 degree to both of them.

 

"Hello seonbaenim. I'm the new trainee here." The boy said as he get up from the bow.

 


"My name is you. I've been watching you since I entered this company. Nice to meet you seonbaenim." The boy cheerfully said.

 

"Oh I see." Moonbyul said as shw put on the bottle's cap.

 

you nod his head. He was all smiling, grinning like a fool. He was just merely like a boy who just met his idol by chance.

 

 

"you right?" Moonbyul asks she took of her cap and run her fingers through her blonde hair. She felt bother as the warm of her fever kept spreading all over her body. She then again  decided to drink another bottlw of water so she took one and opens it

 


If anyone like Wheein who was watching the scene, it seems like Moonbyul was flirting with the boy, with that slim fingers running through her hair, she just look y, Moonbyul is freaking y and hot was Wheein's random thought. Then the way Moonbyul is gulping down the water is too much for Wheein's thought. How can she appear y just by drinking a regular water bottle.

 


Does that even makes any sense!

 


Was Wheein's once again random thought attacking her inside.

 

Wheein then shakes her dirty playful thought by shaking her head and a visible blush could be seen across her dimple cheek. She smiled to herself. But of course all of this were unnoticed by Moonbyul cause Moonbyul's attention was focused on that good looking boy, named you.

 

 

And it made Wheein felt jealous. She pout. The pout was noticed by Moonbyul and she thought it was cute, so she just flashses her smile.

 

 

Both Wheein and you saw the smile and both thought it was because you's fidgets action that makes Moonbyul smile; making you smiles and Wheein's felt jealous.

 

 

"Yes nuna." The boy shyly said.

 

 

Moonbyul nods her head as she drink another round of water before exchanging another look at Wheein. The bottle were almost half drink by her.

 

She must be that thirsty

 

"So what can we help you, you?" Moonbyul asks as she finish drinking the water. She then uses her tshirt's neck to wipes away her sweat.

 

 

"Actually..." The boy said no longer paying any attention to Wheein.

 

While at the same time, Wheein since the boy came and interacting with Moonbyul, Wheein could feel her self being jealous over how Moonbyul is being too nice with the boy.
 

 

Does she really need to be that hot and seductive at the boy right now?! Like wiping her sweat like THAT!
 

 


"Ask you on a date..."

 


 

D.A.T.E

 

 


Those words ring inside Wheein's ear and her cheek were fuming red as she widened her eyes.

 

 

"WAIT WHAT?!" Wheein outburst.
 


Wheein didn't even paid enough attention to her surrounding cause she was too busy observing and watching Moonbyul from the side, but once she heard you ask Moonbyul on a date, Wheein snap.
 

 

"What do you mean a DATE?" Wheein once again asks. Fuming in anger. Glaring at you.
 

 


While at that exact moment, shivers run through you's spine as he met with Wheein's deadly jealousy glare.
 


Moonbyul at the side just chuckled. Her eyes then soften and she smiled to herself.

 

"I like your braveness you." Moonbyul started as she turns

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter