The Music (IV)

The Music (was the Draw Draw Draw - Drabble)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Time

 

 

 

 

"Good morning Hyejiniiii" Wheein said first thing in the morning as she walks out from her shared room with Hyejin. She went straight to lied down again on the couch at the living room. She instantly lying on the couch on her stomach and buried her face there.

 

 

"It's already 12 Wheein." Hyejin replied as she walks out from the kitchen with a snacks in her other hand as she munch down at the same time. She went at where Wheein was and she shakes her head.

 

 

"Move aside Wheein." Hyejin said as she lazily bump her on the side of the couch where Wheein's leg were lying.

 

 

Wheein grunts. She lift up her face and met with Hyejin's glared.

 

 

"What?" Came Wheein's retaliation. She then sit up right and instinctively lean her head on Hyejin's shoulder.

 

 

As Wheein's head came in contact with Hyejin's shoulder, Hyejin once again shakes her head disbelieve.

 

 

"Seriously Wheein." Hyejin said as she once again munch down her snacks while fixating her gazes on the TV.

 

 

"You just woke up and you want to sleep again." Hyejin snickers.

 

 

Wheein unconsciously smile. She doesn't know why, but she smiles.

 

 


"I want to cuddle with you Hyejiniii" Wheein said as she cuddled into Hyejin more.

 

 

 

Upon the contact, Hyejin smiles too.

 

 

"You dummy." Hyejin adds.

 

 

"You too." Wheein replied.

 

 

 

At the same time.

Yongsun was walking back to their dorm right after her morning walks that ends 5 hours ago. With her left ear was plug in with an earphone. She hums along the melody.

 

 

 


5 hours earlier

 

It’s already been a few years
And we’re standing in front of each other like this
As if nothing happened
Just like the old days

As I look at you
Who is calling me a good friend
I tried to hold it in
But I need to tell you something

I know I hurt you but
Could u love me again

 

 

After Yongsun's morning walks, she went to a coffee shop nearby. She was still wearing her running jacket at the time. She didn't bother to get get change as she come across there.

 

 

Without knowing, I’m in love with you again
So could u love me again

I didn’t know love back then
Baby love me again
baby please please please
Need u love me again

 

 

RingRingRing

 

 

 

"Welcome to Paradise Coffee shop!" The server greet as soon as Yongsun went inside the coffee shop.

 

 

 

Yongsun hit the stop button on her playlist and smile at the server who was greeting her.

 

 

 

Yongsun cringed at the mention of the shop's name. She smiles a little as she thought if Moonbyul was with her right now, Moonbyul would have shower her with much more greasy comment like she used to do.

 

 

Then it hit her.

 

 

The Moonbyul they are living with right now is not the same Moonbyul she used to know.

 

 

She sigh.

 

 

 

"One Iced Cup Americano please." Yongsun make her order at the counter for ordering.

 

 

 

Yongsun then moved to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter