The Music (II)

The Music (was the Draw Draw Draw - Drabble)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What took you guys so long?" Yongsun asks Moonbyul and Wheein as they came down from their dance practice room.

"Nothing." Came Wheein respond as she went past Yongsun and went inside the car coolly.

As Moonbyul followed suit to enter the car, Yongsun abruptly took Moonbyul's arm and stop Moonbyul from getting inside the car.

"What?" Moonbyul gasp at the sudden action coming from Yongsun.

At the same time, Wheein was already seating at the back seat. Feeling weird that Moonbyul haven't getting inside the car, she quiry,

"Aren't you coming eonni?" Wheein asks.

"Wait." Yongsun replied.

"I need to talk with Byul." Yongsun add as she slide closed the car door's.

"What?" Once again Moonbyul asks.

Yongsun puffed her cheek and crossed her arms on her chest.

"What do you mean 'What' Byul." Yongsun answered.

Feeling dumbfounded, Moonbyul gives Yongsun 'What the heck' look before she tried freeing her arms from Yongsun's hold.

Its been days they haven't talk with one another. Something really went wrong and she needed to know. Yongsun needed to know.

"You know Byul, something is wrong but I don't know what." Yongsun unconsciously pouting while still having her arms cross over her chest.

 

Moonbyul felt triggered and was involuntarily she felt hurt as she felt annoyed at the question.

"You can tell me anything. I'm your friend right?" Yongsun adds as she gives Moonbyul her concern look.

As Moonbyul heard that sentence, she coudn't help but felt another sting and hurt. She rolled her eyes and gives Yongsun a glare.

"Yeah... You are my friend." Said Moonbyul in not so interested tone.

"And you should have known what is wrong if you really are my friend." Moonbyul adds, coming off strong.

Yongsun as she heard the word felt perplexed and doesn't know how to react and what to do. She too felt hurt and dumbfounded. She had never seen Moonbyul act like this before. Not even the slightest anger was tossed at her before. So at that moment, Yongsun is sure enough that something is really wrong but she hasn't grasp what the problem is.

"What are you talking about?" Yongsun tried to calm Moonbyul. Still holding onto Moonbyul's arms.

"I don't know what is wrong, that is why I am asking you now, whats bothering you?" Yongsun adds.

"Talk to me. Please." Yongsun plead as she is afraid that Moonbyul going to lost her cool anytime.

Moonbyul once again glare at Yongsun.

"You out of people should know exactly what is wrong." Moonbyul sure said in her dead tone.

Yongsun was almost break out of tears at that that.

"Can we get in now? The kids probably waiting or us inside." Moonbyul said as her other hand reach out for the car's door handle.

"Is it about Yunho?" Yongsun blurt out.

At the mention of Yunho's name. Moonbyul froze at her spot and her grip on the handle gotten strong.

Moonbyul snapped. She looks at Yongsun with the dark aura around her.

"Yongsun shi." She said.

"We need to stop." She adds as she slide open the door. Revealing Yongsun's state with tears about to burts and Moonbyul's darken state to both Wheein and Hyejin who was inside the car, watching them since beginning.

Yongsun was ready to cry.

"Eonni.." Came Wheein's whispers.

"Can you at least, please just tell me what is wrong." Yongsun chocked over her tears.

Moonbyul feeling the anger about to explode, she yank Yongsun's hold and back facing her.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter