The Music Part 2(I) - (The Talk, The Fight, The Step)

The Music (was the Draw Draw Draw - Drabble)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Fight

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay. I had to rewrite all this cause I have not copy the one I wrote before. And I lost the plot that I had one before, so this may not be as good as I wrote before. I'll split this into MANY sub parts. The second sub part will be update later. There will more Moonbyul and Yongsun in the next sub part.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyejin was walking back to their dorm with their Manager eonni when they saw Yongsun was already at the door step.

 

 

Feeling excited, Hyejin runs away towards Yongsun leaving behind the Manager eonni.

 

 


"Yongsun eonnii!!" Hyejin shouted excitedly as she enveloped Yongsun into a tight warm backhug.

 

 

Yongsun was caught off guard that she stumbled forward and end up bumping with Moonbyul who was infront of her at that moment.

 

 

 

As a reflex, Moonbyul catches Yongsun from falling then end up hugging Yongsun in the process.

 

 

 

"Oh Mo! Moonbyul eonni! Are you alright?!" Wheein who was behind Moonbyul help Moonbyul regain balance so that Moonbyul wouldn't end up falling from the forces too.

 

 

 

Wheein then realised Yongsun's stumbled was the one that causing Moonbyul stumbled backward.

 

 


For that split mini second collides, both Yongsun and Moonbyul's heart was beating fast. They both thought that, this was the first time ever they get so closed with one another after the fight.

 

 

 

"Oh Mo! Yongsun eonni! Are you alright?" Wheein asks her as Yongsun pulls away from the hug.

 

 

 

"Yeah. I'm alright." Came Yongsun's replied as she dust away the invisible dirt on both of her shoulder.

 

 

 

It was that kind of action Yongsun always did to hide away her blush bleeming chubby cheek and to hide her exploding explosion inside her head.

 

 

 

"Oh Mo! ByulE eonni, I'm sorry..." Came Hyejin's respond as she realised she was the cause for this mini second mishap to happen.

 

 

 

"It's fine." Came Moonbyul's replied. 

 

 

 


Moonbyul was still in a state of shock after Yongsun collides with her.

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul doesn't know what to do so she act like Yongsun did. She dust off away the invicible dirt on her white shirt.

 

 

 

"Whats wrong? Everythings okay?" It was their Manager eonni broke off the silence between them.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Everything is fine." Yongsun reassured their Manager eonni.

 

 

 

"We're okay." Moonbyul respond too.

 

 


Manager eonni then nod upon receiving the respond.

 

 

 


"Wait. Why are you here eonni?" Yongsun asks as she was about to cross over the door.

 

 


"Coming inside?" Yongsun add as she went passed Moonbyul then Wheein.

 


Moonbyul instinctively give Yongsun way for her to come inside the dorm.

 

 

 

For that split of second, Yongsun could senses Moonbyul's fragrance and she thought to herself how much she had miss Moonbyul's scent that she just wanted to hug her there. But she resist the temptation.

 

 


When Yongsun finally walk past Moonbyul, she finally let out a sigh of relief.

 

 


It didn't come unnoticed by Wheein. Wheein saw Yongsun's reaction so she in respond entwine her hands left hands with Moonbyul's hands.

 

 


Moonbyul didn't care much upon came in contact with Wheein's hold. They always did this. It wasn't awkward for them to do this.

 

 

 

"Nope Yongsun. We're about to go anyway." The manager eonni said as she fish out her car keys and give the other groceries to Hyejin.

 

 


Hyejin upon receiving the groceries, she went inside the dorm and went ahead straight to the kitchen once she bid her goodbye to their Manager eonni.

 

 


"Bye eonni!" Hyejin's said.

 

 


"Eooo." The manager eonni respond as she waves a goodbye to Hyejin's .

 

 


"We?" Yongsun question.

 

 


"Yeah. Me and ByulE eonni." Wheein immediately answers Yongsun's question.

 

 


"You too?" The Manager eonni asks as she was inform to get Moonbyul only.

 

 


Wheein as a respond nod along the question.

 

 


"I thought giving ByulE eonni a company." Wheein add as she showed her dimple sweet smile.

 

 

 

Moonbyul who was beside Wheein smiles upon seeing Wheein sweet smile.

 

 

 

The manager eonni nod and went up ahead to the car after she bid her goodbye to Yongsun.

 

 


"Okay. Bye Hyelim eonni." Yongsun waves at the Manager eonni back.

 

 


"Bye Yongsun eonni!" Wheein said as Moonbyul dragged Wheein follow behind their Manager eonni.

 

 


"Okay..." Came Yongsun's weak replied and her gazes fix on Moonbyul's back.

 


Don't go. We need to talk.

 

 

 

Yongsun desperately need to shouted. But nothing comes out from her lips.

 

 

 


"Eat." Moonbyul suddenly spoken as she stops on her track.

 

 


Moonbyul said loud enough for Yongsun to hear. Yongsun was startled to hear Moonbyul's voice. That deep alto voices that she misses. That always pepper her with greasy cheesy lines.

 

 

 

"What?" Yongsun asks.

 

 

Moonbyul sigh as she still back facing Yongsun.

 

 

 

"Don't forget to eat." Moonbyul said before finally facing Yongsun.

 

 


Yongsun's heart was already beating fast. A pink blush crept on her cheek. She felt warm all of a sudden.

 

 


Once Moonbyul turns her head towards Yongsun, they finally lock gazes for a split second.


Yongsun smiles.

 

 


She smiled

 

 

Moonbyul thought to herself.

 

 

"You're getting skinny." Moonbyul adds.

 

 


Yongsun finally showed her dimple smile. A sweet smile. A smile that Moonbyul missed a lot.

 

 

 

"Your round pretty chubby cheek will lost it charms if you lost more weight than now."  Moonbyul add more as she spins around and dragged Wheein along as they finally left the dorm.

 

 

 

"Don't worry eonni!! I'll take care her!!" Wheein shouted while waving at Yongsun before finally disappearing from Yongsun's view.

 

 


Yongsun then smiled to herself. The words Moonbyul just said kept on ringing in her ear.

 

 


Coming from Yongsun's behind, Hyejin then playfully pinch both Yongsun's cheek.

 

 

 

"Yah. Stop it!" Yongsun shouted as she spins around and hit Hyejin on the head.

 

 

 

"I don't see your chubby cheek losing its weight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter