The Music Part 2(III) - (The Talk, The Fight, The Step)

The Music (was the Draw Draw Draw - Drabble)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SURPRISE!!!

or not

^^

 

Author's Note:

Double update (27 08 2017)

Do leave comments on your opinion about these drabbles.

Sorry for the delay. I had to rewrite all this cause I have not copy the one I wrote before. And I lost the plot that I had one before, so this may not be as good as I wrote before. This is the third and final sub part.

 

Enjoy ^^

 

 

Day 2

 

 

 

 

Moonbyul woke up at the buzz of her phone on the desk that indicates a new message was in. She slowly open her eyes and looks beside her.

 

 

Yongsun was still sleeping. Her arms was already encircled Moonbyul's small waist.

 

 

Moonbyul smiled.

 

 

 

Then another buzz and ring was off.

 

 

 

Moonbyul instantly took the phone and slide open not looking at who was calling.

 

 

 

 

"Hello" Came Moonbyul's deep alto voices.

 

 

 

 

"Oh, sorry for interrupting your sleep Moonbyul..." Came another deep alto voice.

 

 

 

Moonbyul frozes as she heard the voice. She then look up who was the caller and was shocked to see who it was.

 

 

 

Yunho oppa

 

 

 

"Hello? Are you still there Moonbyul?" Moonbyul heard Yunho on the other line.

 

 

 

Moonbyul cough a little and brought back the phone to her ear.

 

 

 

"Yes oppa.." She said in low voice to not let Yongsun wake.

 

 

 

"You haven't read my text??" Moonbyul could sense the disappointment tone in Yunho's voice.

 

 

 

"I just got up..." Came Moonbyul's replied. Eyes fixed on Yongsun.

 

 

 

"Why?" Moonbyul asks.

 

 

 

As she wait for Yunho's replied, Yongsun suddenly stirred in her sleep and her embrace tighten on Moonbyul's waist. Yongsun's face was already on top Moonbyul's chest.

 

 

 

"Hmm" Came Yongsun's weak snore.

 

 

 

Moonbyul chuckled seeing Yongsun's scrunched cute face that she accidently hang up the call. She only realised the call end when she heard the bip sound indicating the call has end.

 

 

 

Not even a second pass by, Yunho called her back.

 

 

Moonbyul sigh. She just not going to let her day ruin by this call from him.

 

 

So Moonbyul turn off her phone and placed it aside.

 

 

 

Its 8:37 A.M

 

 

Still early

 

 

She thought. She once again make herself comfortable on the bed. Ready for another round of her sleep. But the flashes from yesterday kept going back in her mind, keeping her awake that morning.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 

"So did you break up with him?" Moonbyul asks carefully not wanting to broke Yongsun once again.

 

 

 

 

"He broke up with me." Yongsun stated weakly.

 

 

 

 

"Why?" Moonbyul couldn't get herself not getting any answer to what actually happen behind her back.

 

 

 

 

"He doesn't love me anymore..." Yongsun choked up on her own words.

 

 

 

"Do you love him?"

 

 

This time Moonbyul stare straight into Yongsun's eyes and both were holding their breath for god knows how long until Yongsun spoke.

 

 

"Yes..."

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10:34 A.M

"So what do you want to do today?" Moonbyul went to Yongsun's side on the couch where she stares on the TV lifelessly.

 

 

Yongsun was the first one to shower that morning while Moonbyul decided to make them both breakfast. It was a simple one but enough for them to fill in their empty stomach.

 

 

Monbyul was wearing a white t-shirt matching with a black jeans, She was ready to go outside and take some fresh air when she saw Yongsun was just staring at the TV.

 

 

Moonbyul sigh.

 

 

 

Yongsun doesn't even paid enough attention on what she watch.

 

 

 

Not getting a respond from Yongsun, Moonbyul then thought something to get Yongsun's attention. She smirks.

 

 

 

Moonbyul's face then went closer to Yongsun's neck then she blow out an air on the spot making Yongsun's shivers and startled.

 

 

 

"What the hell Byul??!" Yongsun distance herself from Moonbyul upon the action. Feeling flustered. Her cheeks reddened.

 

 

 

"Haha eonni. You should seen your reaction that was funny!!" Moonbyul crack a laughter. Moonbyul smiles.

 

 

 

Seeing Moonbyul's smile Yongsun couldn't help but to smile too. Then she kept her poker face.

 

 

 

"You really like doing that do you." Yongsun said as she wipe on the spot where Moonbyul did.

 

 

 

"Well that's because I like you eonni." Moonbyul said as she stands up and smile sweetly at Yongsun.

 

 

For that moment Yongsun able to feet warm once again. She felt like her sadness from yesterday all washed up.

 

 

Moonbyul still keeping her goofy smiles she went away from the couch and straight to get the key on the desk.

 

 

"Where are you going??" Yongsun asks as she finally back down to earth.

 

 

Moonbyul then smiles sweetly at Yongsun before putting her black cardigan.

 

 


"Date." Moonbyul add as she went to get a scarf that just happened to be beside the cardigan. She then went back towards Yongsun as she saw Yongsun getting up from the couch.

 

 

 


Yongsun get up from the couch. Getting all flustered hearing that Moonbyul is going on a date just now. She was about to protest when Moonbyul come closer to her. And she froze.

 

 


Moonbyul easily swung the scarf over Yongsun's neck and her breath was dangerously closed to Yongsun's neck. Moonbyul effortlesly hang the scarf on Yongsun's neck and tidy it up prettily.

 

 


"With you." Moonbyul adds as she is done with the scarf.

 

 

Feeling dumbfounded she didn't heard what Moonbyul said. So when Moonbyul's back finally disappeared from her vision, she blushes.

 

 


"Wait for me ByulE!"

 

 

 

 

12:50 P.M

 

"So where do you want to eat eonni?" Moonbyul asks as she lead Yongsun. One hand in her pocket while one hand had an ice cream; her favourite one.

 

 

They were now walking on the street of 13th junction. Just strolling around.

 

Yongsun was left centimeters away behind Moonbyul. Doesn't know what to do with Moonbyul back facing her all the time they were walking. Then she bump on Moonbyul's back as Moonbyul suddenly halted her steps.

 

 


"Are you not listening to me eonni?" Moonbyul said as she spuns around facing Yongsun who was now fixing back her scarf after the little bump.

 

 


"Eo. Sorry." Yongsun said as she lower her head feeling Moonbyul's gazes on her.

 

 

Moonbyul sigh.

 

 


Yongsun heard her so she lift her head and met with Moonbyul's softest gazes. Yongsun fluttered.

 

 

Moonbyul reach out as she spread her arms apart then envelopes Yongsun into a tight warm hug, while keeping her ice cream in check to not fall or spoilt into Yongsun.

 

 


"I'm sorry for bringing you out eonni. I just thought that this is the least I could do to help you..." Moonbyul hesitated.

 

 

 

"You know with this thing happened..." Moonbyul carefully end her words.

 

 


Yongsun on the other side just let her self sink in Moonbyul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter