The Music Part 2 - Special

The Music (was the Draw Draw Draw - Drabble)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love & Hate

Mother Pumpkin

퍽댓쉿

 

 

The Music Part 2 – Special (Don't forget to upvotes ^^)

 

 

10:49 P.M

 

 

“Eonni!! Yongsun eonni! ByulE eonni!”

 

 

 

Two figures barge inside the dorm with many stuffs in both their hands.

 

 

It was Hyejin and Wheein.

 

 

 

All smiling as they bring the stuff inside the dorm with their manager eonni just left behind them.

 

They just reach home and were happy, excited to share all the experiences they got for their 3 days trip in Jeonju; both Hyejin and Wheein’s hometown.

 

 

 

“I’ll be going now.” Their manager bid her goodbye as her job to get the girls arrived safely at the dorm was done. The manager waves her hand as she went outside and not to forget to lock the door.

 

 

 

Once their manager gone, Hyejin and Wheein exchanges look with one another.

 

 

“They are probably inside their room.” Hyejin said as she put the stuff on the table just beside the couch.

 

 

“I’ll go check on them.” Wheein said as her gut telling her too. It was not usual for them to go inside their eonni line room as it was already late hour. But this time Wheein decided, just to make sure they are indeed in their room, she went to check on them.

 

 

 

“I’ll go with you.” Hyejin follows behind.

 

 

 

Once in front Moonbyul’s and Yongsun’s shared room, Wheein firstly eavesdrop to listen if they are still up.

 

 

Nothing

 

 

Wheein then lightly knock on the door.

 

 

 

Still nothing

 

 

 

 

 

Wheein then went to reach the door's handle and push open the door.

 

Revealing the dark room.

 

 

 

"They probably sleeping..." Hyejin whispers to Wheein.

 

 

But something caught by Wheein.

 

 

"Did you smell that Hyejini?" Wheein asks.

 

 

Hyejin tried to smell what Wheein was asking and the scent of reek alcohol; Soju could be smell.

 

 

 

"Eurgh." Came Hyejin's respond as she instinctively closed her nose.

 

 

Wheein tried to search for the lamp switch on the wall, once she found, she turns it on.

 

 

revealing a shocking state of the room.

 

 

"What happened..." Hyejin said as she was shock to see the room was messy.

 

 

Scattered of crumpled papers can be seen everywhere, written papers; all over the floor.

 

 

Wheein eyes scan all over the room, searching for a certain girl to calm her shocked mind as the messy room come in view.

 

 

 

Then her eyes landed on the girl she had missed so much and she had been thinking about when they were away in Jeonju,

 

 

 

ByulE eonni

 

 

Moonbyul was on her bed. Wheein was so relieved to know that Moonbyul was okay.

 

 

Hyejin took the first step inside the room follow by Wheein just behind her.

 

 

They both saw that about dozen of Soju bottles were found lying; scattered on the floor, on Moonbyul's desk.

 

 

 

Wheein went to where Moonbyul was and she heard her mumbled something.

 

 

"Worthless... Worthless..." Moonbyul mumbled.

 

 

"Love me... Love me..."

 

 

Wheein heard her. She was almost at the verge of crying, but she resisted.

 

 

 

"But I'm so lonely, lonely... Worthless..." That one last line got Wheein through her heart.

 

 

Wheein wipes away the tears that starts to trickled, she chocked her own tears.

 

 

 

Hyejin on the other hand, heard Moonbyul's mumbled too. She saw Wheein's reaction and was heartbroken to see her bestfriend's almost crying state.

 

 

Hyejin then shakes her thought as she search for Yongsun inside the room. But she was nowhere to found.

 

 

Hyejin bit her lips.

 

 

 

Maybe Yongsun eonni was the cause of this all thing happening

 

 

 

Hyejin once again shakes her own thought and went beside Wheein, where Moonbyul's were lying.

 

 

 

 

Wheein help Moonbyul by fixing her up on the bed properly.

 

 

 

Moonbyul on the other hand thought it was Yongsun who come back for her, she laugh weakly.

 

 

 

Moonbyul then confessed her feeling and told them what she did right after Yongsun left.

 

 

Hiccup

 

 

 

"Yongsun eonni!" Moonbyul slurred on her word.

 

 

 

Moonbyul was hopelessly drunken so bad.

 

 

 

"I wrote you a song..." She add.

 

 

 

Wheein bit her lips; holding back her tears that was about to trickled down more.

 

 

 

Hyejin couldn't do more, she just stand tthere on the bed side, thinking how did thing end up this bad.

 

 

 

"Our song actually..." Moonbyul said as she felt Wheein's soft touch on her cheek.

 

 


Moonbyul took the hand that was on her cheek and she laugh weakly.

 

 


"Its funny right eonni..." Thinking that it was Yongsun's hand, Moonbyul reach out her own arm and softly careless Wheein's wet cheek.

 

 

Wheein was already had tears when Moonbyul thought she was Yongsun.

 

 

 

Moonbyul lift her head a bit and chuckled bitterly. She wipes the tears away from Wheein's cheek and planted a kiss on Wheein's forehead.

 

 

 

"Don't cry..." Moonbyul said as she p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter