Chapter 9

Bromance

Nayeon was worried about Jungkook after telling Jungyeon that he liked her which is causing Nayeon to be very curious about what's going on upstairs. Are they kissing? Are they talking it out? Who knows... *sigh* This will be a tough night for Jungkook.

Nayeon's leg was going up and down at a faster pace and she could feel that there are about 100 butterflies flying all over her stomach filled with beer.

It seems that everyone is having a good time and everyone seems to be clueless about this plan Nayeon had thought of. Jimin also doesn't know about this because he seems to be hanging out with Momo all the time flirting with her. It's hard for Jimin to grab her attention. Her sass was too much but that doesn't mean Jimin can ever give up on her.

Yugyeom on the other hand is standing next to the door where Jungkook had entered. He was asked by Nayeon to see if everything is going well between Jungkook and Jungyeon. He had his ear against the door where he can try to hear what they're saying but it doesn't seem to work with all this music playing and people talking, yelling, or laughing. This caused Nayeon to storm off the backyard losing her patience. Mina who was also curious, quietly follows from behind. They went upstairs where they can see Yugyeom struggling. 

"Move!" Nayeon yelled as she pushes Yugyeom out of the way.

She puts her ear against the door and closely listened to the conversation. She can hear some words but the music in the background was too loud but that doesn't stop her from trying. The door then opened causing Nayeon to almost fall foward. She sees Jungyeon who had a blank expression and went downstairs along with her mumbling:

"I need a beer..."

Nayeon goes inside the room where Jungkook was sitting down on the queen-sized mattress with his head down and his fingers fidgeting. Nayeon sat next to him with her head resting on his shoulder gesturing Yugyeom and Mina to close the door and leave which they had done.

It was quiet and Nayeon doesn't know if he's ever gonna talk first and start the converation so, she decides to just start the conversation.

"Wh-What happened?" Nayeon asked acting like she doesn't know what just happened even though it was her plan.

Jungkook sighed before he could ever answer Nayeon's question.

"She knows..." Jungkook replies with a short answer.

Nayeon knows what's he's talking about but she still needs more information.

"Jungyeon rejected me..." Jungkook added with a depressed tone.

Nayeon was shocked that her plan didn't really go well. She even convinced Jungyeon that Jungkook was a good guy. Her plan is just making Jungkook's life worse.

"She said she liked Mina..." Jungkook added another sentence before the girl who has opened talks.

This even made her more shocked and surprised. 

"Is Jungyeon a lesbian?" Nayeon thought.

...

Months passed after that incident. It is now Thanksgiving and Jungkook is about to be surprised for what's about to come...

Thanksgiving 

Jungkook was upstairs putting on his sweater vest over another sweater. He hated this sweater vest that his mom had bought. He thought it looked too nerdy for him. After putting it on, he looked in the mirror.

"Just a pair of glasses and you'll look nerdy..." Jungkook thought.

Jungkook sighs and puts on his cologne. 

He goes downstairs where his friends were there except....Jungyeon. But little did he know, his parents had invited Jungyeon and her parents over for dinner which is gonna be a bit awkward for the two.

The two hadn't talk in a while after that incident happened. Jungkook ingored Jungyeon after the party while Jungyeon tried to get his attention and just hang out with him like they usually do but it never lasted. Jungyeon had given up and started flirting with Mina. She even asked out Mina on a date at some coffee place. Well.....not exactly a date. Just a friendly hang out.

"There he is! There's Jungkook!" Jimin yelled.

Jimin ran to Jungkook and gave him a big hug like they haven't seen each other in a while. Soon, Jungkook starts giving free hugs for everyone. And lastly, he hugged Mina last without feeling anything. But, Mina did felt a spark that makes Jungkook still have feelings for her. Or not......

Mina hasn't got over the break up between Jungkook and is still head over heels for him.

"Let's eat!" Jungkook yelled.

The doorbell then rang causing Jungkook to stop and look back at the door. He walked to the door until his mother was fast enough to open it. The door revealed someone he wasn't prepared yet. And that person would be Jungyeon......in blonde hair.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he sees Jungyeon in blonde. Nayeon went over to Jungkook who was in state of shock and followed his eyes to where he's looking. She then sees a blonde Jungyeon and was also shocked.

"Jungkook look it's Jungyeon! Don't just stand there! Say hi to her." Jungkook's mother demanded.

Jungkook goes towards the blonde girl with an uninterested face and had his hand out which is a sign to giving him a handshake. Jungyeon was surprised that Jungkook isn't over the fact she had rejected him so, she accepted the handshake.

Jungkook leaves after the handshake and went to the kitchen where everyone are all starting to gobble their food up.

Jungkook's mother gestures Jungyeon to come inside. She goes inside the house and sees these pictures of Jungkook when he was little and a family photo. She goes to the dining room and everyone had stopped their actions and stared at the blonde Jungyeon. 

Jimin's food was inside his mouth but his mouth seemed to be a little opened causing some food to fall out of his mouth and onto his mashed potatoes.

"J-Jungyeon?" Yugyeom said.

"Come along now Jungyeon. Have a seat right here." Jungkook's mother said as she pointed a empty seat next to Yugyeom.

As Jungyeon was walking her way to the seat where Jungkook's mother had pointed, Jungkook quickly sat on the seat and glared at her as he had put his plate full of food on the table.

"Jeon Jungkook! That was her seat!" Jungkook's mother yelled at the evil boy.

...

The sun is down and everyone seems to be doing different things like for example: Jin is with the annoyed Nayeon.

Jin was too busy flirting with Nayeon while she ignores the drunk man talking to her.

"So, you wanna do it?" Jin seductively said while he had his glass of wine on his hand.

Nayeon glared into his eyes and kicked him in the balls causing the man groan in pain while she plays with her hair.

Meanwhile, Jungkook and Jungyeon were at the backyard in his gazebo gazing at the stars. Jungkook focused on thes stars instead of Jungyeon who kept looking back at him.

"Aren't you gonna talk to me?" Jungyeon questioned Jungkook.

"Nope." Jungkook immediately replied.

Jungyeon sighs in defeat and looked back at the stars. 

"You can't just hate me forever. I still wanna be with you." Jungyeon said.

"Go be with Mina. Maybe she'll make your life more better without me..." Jungkook said.

"Don't say that. Just because I rejected you, it doesn't mean I should start ignoring you. Besides, I think I'm starting to like you..." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook's eyes widened and looked at her with a shocked expression.

 

The End

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

They better start dating... -_-