Chapter 3

Bromance

6:00 pm

It was dinner for the Jungkook's family. The family had sat down in the table and started preparing what food they're gonna eat except Jungkook who was too busy zoning off in his own world. Jungkook's father had snapped his finger in front of Jungkook's face which interrupted whatever Jungkook was thinking about.

"Yah! Aren't you gonna eat?" Jungkook's father questioned him.

Jungkook nodded in reply.

Jungkook started preparing his food onto his plate. He only took a few onto his plate and that's what he's only gonna eat for the night. He started poking his food with his chopsticks and started thinking about what happened back in the dance practice room. Just by thinking of it, a little smile had carved on his face with his head a bit bowed down.

"Yah! Are you gonna eat or what?" Jungkook's mother questioned him.

Jungkook just nodded and ate a little bit of his rice.

"Yah! Is there something going on? Why aren't you eating alot these days? You always eat more than that." Jungkook's father said.

"I'm not hungry right now." Jungkook said and left the room.

He went upstairs to his room and sat down in his desk with his lamp lit up. He grabbed his phone and checked to see if there were any messages. There was one from Yugyeom that says:

"Hey, let's hang out tonight with V."

Jungkook turned off his phone and put it on his back pocket and took his jacket. He went downstairs to the dinner table where his parents and his older brother Jin were still eating.

"I'm going out." Jungkook said to his parents.

"Okay but come back at 9." Jungkook's mother said.

Jungkook left the house and walked to Yugyeom's house which wasn't far away from his house. He couldn't get a car or drive a car because he has no driving license yet. 

As he arrived the house, he knocked on the door. The door opened revealing Yugyeom in front of Jungkook. 

"Let's go!" Yugyeom said.

They walked to the front of his house where his car was parked and went inside Yugyeom's car.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked.

"We're going to a party." Yugyeon replied.

"But I thought we were gonna hang out with V." Jungkook said.

"We are. He's there at the party and we're gonna hang out with him there." Yugyeom said.

"You could've told me that specifically." Jungkook said.

Yugyeom drove to a house where alot of people were there. He recognized this house. It was one of Jungkook's friends, Mina. The two got out of the car and went inside the crowded house.

Yugyeom then got a text from V which says:

"We're upstairs with Mina, Momo, Jungyeon, and Jimin."

"He's upstairs." Yugyeom said.

"How'd you know that?" Jungkook asked.

Yugyeom didn't reply and just went upstairs to Mina's room. Jungkook follows as he is clueless of what's happening. They entered Mina's room and saw the five friends sitting on the floor.

"Hey guys!" Yugyeom greeted.

As Jungkook closed the door, there he saw Jungyeon who is back to dressing as a boy than her casual chic look. He turned red as he stared at the short haired girl.

Jungyeon stood up and went to Jungkook with her hand signaling their own handshake. They both did the handshake and sat down.

"Where's your parents Mina-ssi?" Yugyeom asked.

"Hey call me noona instead." Mina said.

"But we're the same age." Yugyeom said.

"But I'm older than you by months." Mina said.

They laughed at the defeated 19 year-old guy.

"Lemme borrow Jungkook for a minute." Jungyeon said and grabbed Jungkook's wrist.

As the two both went out of the room, everyone but Momo started ooohhh-ing at the two.

"Jungkook must be blushing right now." Jimin teases.

"So Jungkook does like her. Ha! That's cute." Mina said.

"THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!!!" Momo screamed and took a sip of her beer then left the room.

The room was quiet as soon as Momo left.

"Damn, she really is something." Taehyung said.

"Yup. And I like that." Jimin said and took a sip of his drink.

At Mina's backyard

Jungkook and Jungyeon were at Mina's backyard which was huge and had a pool in it. The two were just standing drinking their beers.

"I heard coach has a plan to take down the other team from another school." Jungyeon said.

"Really? Cool..." Jungkook said awkwardly.

"You okay? Your face is a bit red." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook finished all his beer and said:

"I'm gonna go upstairs."

And tried to go back upstairs until Jungyeon grabbed him in the wrist.

"What's wrong? You've been acting weird these days." Jungyeon said.

"I-I'm f-fine..." Jungkook stuttered.

"No you're not. I can tell. Just tell me." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook sighs.

"Do you like someone or something?" Jungyeon asked.

Jungkook doesn't reply and just looked away.

"No way! You like someone!" Jungyeon said.

"I-I don't like anyone." Jungkook said nervously.

"Stop lying. I know you do!" Jungyeon said.

"Who is it? Is it Momo? Mina? Who is it?" Jungyeon asked.

Jungkook sighs and looked away from Jungyeon's face. Jungyeon turns around where Jungkook was staring at and saw Sana behind her which made her think that Jungkook likes Sana.

"No way! You like Sana?!" Jungyeon said.

Jungkook doesn't reply. He leaves this situation and goes to the bathroom. Jungyeon on the other hand, goes back upstairs and into Mina's room.

"Guys! Jungkook likes Sana!" Jungyeon said.

Yugyeom, Jimin, Mina, and V were confused after what they heard.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin questioned.

"Jungkook has a crush on Sana!" Jungyeon said.

"You mean, Sana?" Yugyeom said.

Jungyeon nods in reply.

The name " Sana" was given by a girl named Nayeon who was popular. The name was given by Sana because of her innocent looks and......she's a .

As Jungkook finished washing his hands in the bathroom, he went upstairs to Mina's room. There, he saw Yugyeom standing in front of the door when Jungkook opened the door. Yugyeom grabbed Jungkook's wrist and closed the door behind him and dragged him downstairs to the kitchen.

"What do you think you're doing? I thought you liked Jungyeon." Yugyeom said.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Don't act dumb on me. Explain why Jungyeon just came to us and said that you had a crush on Sana." Yugyeom said.

"I don't have a crush on Sana! Jungyeon thought I had a crush on her just because I was staring at her even though I wasn't!" Jungkook explained.

"Well at least Jungyeon doesn't know you like her..." Yugyeom said.

Jungkook sighs in frustration.

Wednesday

Soccer practice

"COME ON MOVE IT! YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE YOUR SCHOOL BE DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE WE GOT A SOCCER TEAM THAT CAN'T KICK A BALL PROPERLY!!" The soccer coach yelled.

The team were practicing kicking the soccer balls around the cones. Some of them were doing free kicks and some are kick the ball around the cones. Jungkook was the goalie for free kicks. He catches some of the soccer balls that were kicked by one of his teammates and sometimes he would miss and would get yelled at.

Meanwhile, Jungyeon was in the state of focusing hard kicking the balls around the cones. Sweat was running down on her face and there were those times where she has to wipe them off.

As Jungkook caught the soccer ball that was kicked by his teammate, he sees Jungyeon wiping off her sweat which was running down her neck. She waves her soccer jersey to cool herself which made Jungkook get all red. All of a sudden, Jungkook then gets hit by the ball in the head.

Everyone gathered around the collapsed man as their captain of the team was on the ground. The soccer coach then came in and helped Jungkook get up.

"Seriously. That's the second time!" The coach yelled.

"PAY MORE CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE BALL!" The coach added.

Jungkook rubbed his head.

"Hey are you okay?" Jungyeon asked.

"Y-Yeah I-I guess..." Jungkook stutters.

"MISS JUNGYEON! GET BACK TO WORK!" The coach yelled from the distance.

Jungyeon goes back to kicking the ball around the cones. Yugyeom then comes to Jungkook.

"Dude! That's the second time you got hit by the ball because of just staring at Jungyeon." Yugyeom said.

"They could've at least tell me to duck down." Jungkook said.

Jungkook then started watching Jungyeon kick the ball around the cones. He watches how her legs moved and how sweat was running down her skin. All of a sudden, the ball then hits Yugyeom in the back of his head.

"Ow!" Yugyeom screamed.

"Get out of the way Yugyeomie!" Jimin said.

"SHUT UP!" Yugyeom yelled at Jimin.

Jungkook laughs.

After soccer practice

As Jungyeon was done changing in the girls' locker room, Mina then came to Jungyeon.

"How's soccer?" Mina asked.

"Good..." Jungyeon said.

"I heard that Jungkook hit in the head. Is he okay?" Mina asked.

"Yeah he's alright. But then Yugyeom also got hit in the head by Jimin and started chasing him around the field." Jungyeon replied.

Mina giggles.

All of a sudden, Jungyeon starts turning red. She closes her locker and went to the school hallway with Mina.

"You got sweat in your forehead." Mina said.

Mina then grabbed her pink bandana and wiped the sweat off of Jungyeon's forehead. Jungyeon starts turning red and her heart was beating fast.

"Oh geez...." Jungyeon thought.

 

The End

 

--------------------------------------------

Hey  guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And thank you again for the subscribers! I really appreicate it :) See you guys next chapter!