Chapter 2

Bromance

"MOVE IT!!" The soccer coach yelled.

It was a hot day for the soccer team to be running in places trying to score a goal. Everyone was sweating and panting. Meanwhile, the coach is doing nothing but yell at the team.

Jungkook on the other hand ignores the sweat running down on his body and focuses on trying to score a goal. The ball then comes to him and starts running while he kicks the ball with his cleat. He was a little close to the goal and he knows it was the time. He kicked the ball and it flew inside the net.

"Keep up the good work Jungkook!" The soccer coach said.

Jungkook pants and took a quick break in running. He sees Jungyeon running in the track with sweat running down her face. Jungkook then continued watching while the others are too busy scoring a goal. Jungkook stares at Jungyeon from head to toe until someone yelled.

"HEADS UP!"

A ball then hit Jungkook in the head causing him to collapse on the ground. The soccer coach then cuts off the team and walked towards to Jungkook who was now surrounded by his team making sure he was okay. 

"What was that about Jungkook? Can't you see that the ball is coming towards you?" His coach scolded him. 

"Everyone continue!" The coach added.

Jungkook then gets up and starts focusing on the team rather than Jungyeon who was too busy with her P.E. class. 

Inside the Boys' Locker room

The boys' locker room was surrounded nothing but sweaty and glossy guys with towels around their waist. Jungkook takes a cold shower with the rest of the guys. He moans a bit while he felt the cold water run down on his body.

One of his friends then comes in and took a shower next to him. He takes off his towel and places it down.

"What were you even doing out there Jungkook?" His friend asked.

"It was nothing. I just....zoned out." Jungkook replied.

"Zoned out? Is that the best lie you have?" His friend replied back.

"What are you talking about Yugyeom?" Jungkook lied.

"Don't act dumb on me. I know that you were looking at your tomboy friend." Yugyeom said.

"Jungyeon? Are you serious? Why would I check her out?" Jungkook lied again.

Yugyeom rolled his eyes.

"Stop lying. I know you were checking her out." Yugyeom said.

"Look. This is just a misunderstand. I gotta go. See you later." Jungkook said as he turns off the water and leaves.

"But can you at least put some shampoo on? You still smell bad." Yugyeom said.

Inside the Girls' Locker room 

Jungyeon takes off her P.E. shirt which only leaves behind the white tanktop. The others started fangirling as they saw Jungyeon on her tanktop. Jungyeon caught the others watching her and quickly puts on her shirt which only leaves with the pants.

She quickly takes off her shorts which revealed her boxers to everyone that were watching her dress. She quickly then puts on her pants and left the girls' locker room.

In the school hallway

Jungkook waits for Jungyeon to meet him in the hallway. 

Jungyeon finally got out of the girls' locker room feeling very relieved. She walked towards to Jungkook who was leaning against the lockers.

They both greeted each other with their own handshake. Jungkook looked at Jungyeon who still has sweat on her forehead. He watches the sweat run down all the way through her neck and was interrupted by Jungyeon who snapped her fingers at him.

"Dude, you okay?" Jungyeon questioned Jungkook.

"Huh what? Y-Yeah...." Jungkook stutters.

Jungyeon looked at him confusely.

"You sure?" She asked him again.

"Y-Yeah..." Jungkook stutters again.

The bell then rang which helped Jungkook get him out of this situation. The two walked to their class which was drama. Luckily, Jungkook's position is only the stage director.

As they come inside, Momo was next to the door obviously waiting for Jungyeon.

"H-Hi Jungyeon..." Momo nervously said.

Jungyeon smiled at Momo in reply.

"This is gonna be a long day for me..."  Jungkook thought.

Lunch

Luckily it's lunch. Jungkook had finally stopped thinking about Jungyeon. Jungkook couldn't find Jungyeon in the cafeteria since they are not together last period.

He found one of his friends who are Yugyeom, Jimin, and Taehyung. He went to a table where they were sitting at and sat with them until Jungyeon comes.

"Look who it is. It's Jungyeon's future boyfriend." Yugyeom teases.

They started laughing at their friend Jungkook.

"Why Jungyeon?" Jimin asked.

"Because he was looking at her during soccer practice." Taehyung said.

"See, I'm not the only one who witnessed it." Yugyeom said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You're lucky that you're my friend Jungkookie. You better treat her right." Jimin said.

"I don't like her. She's not even my type." 

"Who's not your type?" Someone said from behind.

Jungkook slowly turns around and saw Jungyeon standing in front of him.

"I'm gonna go get lunch." Jungkook said as he left.

Jungyeon sat down on the table with Yugyeom, Jimin, and Taehyung after Jungkook left.

"What's wrong with him now?" Jungyeon asked.

"He likes someone." Jimin said.

Yugyeom hits Jimin in the chest.

"He does?" Jungyeon said.

The three nodded in reply.

...

Jungkook patiently waits in line with a tray on his hand for lunch. As he was waiting, a girl he knew came to him asking this question:

"Does Jungyeon like anyone?"

"What?" Jungkook said.

"You heard me." She said.

"Why? Do you like her too Mina?" Jungkook asked.

"No. I'm just asking for Momo." Mina replied.

Jungkook sighs.

"Yes. Jungyeon does like someone. But I'm not telling you." Jungkook coldly said.

"Well why not? I need to know if she likes Momo." Mina said.

"Well you should've seen her in drama class with Momo. They were doing a scene together but she refused to kiss Momo and then backed out." Jungkook said.

"Should I lie to her? Or do I not and just endure her tantrum?" Mina asked.

"Lie to her. I wouldn't wanna see you in pain." Jungkook said.

Mina then turned around to a table where Jungyeon was at. She caught Jungyeon staring at her and she quickly turns back to Yugyeom, Jimin, and Taehyung.

Mina turns back to Jungkook with a confuse look.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"Jungyeon was just staring at us. Or probably one of us." Mina said.

At that moment, Jungkook turned red.

"You're turning red. Do you like her or something?" Mina said.

Jungkook quickly responded with his head shaking.

"Alright then..." Mina smirked and left Jungkook.

End of School

During this past hour of school, Jungkook  just kept thinking about Jungyeon. Last period is when he had math with her and stared at Jungyeon the whole time.

As the two left the campus, Jungkook recieved a text from his older brother Jin saying:

"Jungkook, I can't pick you up today. So it!"

Jungkook sighs in frustration.

"What's wrong?" Jungyeon asked.

"My stupid brother Jin can't pick me up." Jungkook said in frustration.

"You can come with me if you want." Jungyeon said.

"Nah, you have dance class and I don't want you to be late." Jungkook said.

"Ugh, don't remind me. I hate dancing so much." Jungyeon said.

"You can come with me. It's okay." Jungyeon said.

"Y-You mean to dance class?" Jungkook asked.

"Well yeah. I don't wanna be alone with a bunch of guys and girls watching me." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook nods in reply.

Inside a dance practice room

Jungkook was around people who are dancers. At this moment, Jungyeon doesn't really dress like a guy here. She looks really chic here and looked like a complete different person from behind.

...

The others began practicing to dance while Jungkook is left alone leaning against the wall. He goes through his phone looking at photos on Instagram until someone interrupted him.

"You there! Do you know how to dance?" A guy said.

"Um..."

The dance teacher then grabbed his hand and placed it onto Jungyeon's hand.

"Sir, he doesn't know how to dan-"

"You said that your partner isn't here right?" The dance teacher said.

Jungyeon nods in reply.

"Then work with him." The dance teacher said.

The others started backing up and leaned against the wall giving more room for the two.

"Just follow my lead." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook nods.

The music starts playing VIXX Chained Up. Jungkook knew this song and the dance. He knew where this was going. It was just cover dance.

The two started dancing to the song. The others focused on the two. Meanwhile, the dance teacher thoroughly watched the two on every step they make.

As the song ends, the two were already covered in sweat. The others clapped for the performance.

The two sat down against the wall and panted. Jungkook turned his head a little towards to Jungyeon and watched her chest move up and down. He starts turning red.

He then looked away as Jungyeon turned to him.

The End

 

--------------------------------------------

 Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I apologize for any mistakes or sentences that don't make sense. Please just ignore them. Thank you so much for the subscribers! I really appreciate it! See you guys next chapter!