Chapter 1

Bromance

He starts running while he kicks the ball. As he was running, he was surrounded by other opponents. He looked around to see if there's a way to get out of this situation. There wasn't. He was out numbered and there was no one helping him out. He guards the ball for himself. All of the sudden, someone screamed his name.

"JUNGKOOK-SSI!!"

He turned around to see one of his teammate. His teammate looked more feminine than others.

He kicked the ball to his teammate and started running while she kicked the ball. She was starting to get closer to the goal and went for it. The ball then flew inside the goal making their other team's goalie miss the ball. The ball touched the net and the game ends.

Everyone cheered on for the winning team as they were doing their group hug with their only girl teammate in the middle. Meanwhile the losing team had a salty expression and walked back to their coach with a heavy shoulder.

The winning team had recieved their trophy and carried their captain who had the trophy and cheered.

"WE DID IT!!" Jungkook cheered.

/Inside the Boys' Locker room/

The room was fulled with a bunch of sweaty hunky guys with nothing but a sweaty glossy body with their towel around their waist. Jungyeon then tiptoed her way to the boys' locker room with her towel and her clothes. She covered her face with her hand only leaving a bit of crack to see where she was going.

Meanwhile, Jungkook puts on his black shirt with his hair still wet. He spots Jungyeon sneaking into the boys' locker room.  He gave in a slight crack of a smile at Jungyeon.

"Is it just me or do I see a girl inside a boys' locker room." Jungkook said.

"Shh~ You're gonna get me caught." Jungyeon whispered.

"I think I already did." Jungkook said as he pointed at someone behind Jungyeon.

Jungyeon slowly turns around and saw her coach looking at her. 

"Miss Jungyeon. Why are you here?" Her coach said.

"Ummm... To....see Jungkook....?" Jungyeon said.

"Get out." Her coach said coldly.

Jungyeon then dropped down on her knees and started hugging his coach's legs begging.

"Oh please let me change here! I don't wanna change in the girls' locker room!" Jungyeon begged.

"Miss Jungyeon, nobody is even inside the girls' locker room." Her coach replied.

"Now go before I lose my patience!" Her coach coldly added.

Jungyeon stood up and walked back outside with a heavy shoulder. Jungkook laughed at his guilty tomboy best friend and continued to finish dressing up.

Monday

Everyone cheered at the two best friends as soon as they came inside the school's main hallway. The two felt victorious as other students continued cheering them on. They walked together to their locker which was next to each others as the big crowd of cheering stopped.

"You did pretty awesome out there last night." Jungkook said as he was opening his locker.

"Really? I thought it was just a lucky kick." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You always say that whenever I say these things after the game." Jungkook said.

"Well it's true. Maybe I'm just lucky." Jungyeon said.

All of a sudden, a group of girls that are only one years younger than them came and greeted Jungyeon with gifts and letters on their hand.

"Hi unnie! We just wanted to say that you did amazing last night!" A girl complimented.

"Yeah. Last night you were the best." Another girl complimented.

"Thanks girls." Jungyeon said.

"Here unnie, this is for you." A girl said as she gave Jungyeon a gift.

The group of girls then started giving Jungyeon gifts while Jungkook stoods out from this moment. He watches Jungyeon get free things from girls and felt a bit of jealousy.

The group of girls then left after giving Jungyeon gifts. The bell then rang and the others started walking back to their classes.

"How come you're the only one getting praised by girls?" Jungkook questioned.

"Cuz' I'm full of charisma. I'm more hotter than you." Jungyeon replied.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. The two walked to their class together. History was their first class which was kinda boring for them. They went inside their history teacher's classroom and sat on their desk which was next to each other.

One girl who was next to Jungkook then greeted Jungyeon with a seductive stare. Jungkook watched and starts getting jealous.

"I hate my life." Jungkook said as he puts his head down.

After History

"I'll see you outside." Jungkook said and went to the boys' locker room.

Jungyeon walked to the girls' locker room. As soon as she went inside, she can already see girls with their bras and . She smelled the Victoria Secret perfumes in the air causing her to sneeze. She hated going to the girls' locker room because of the perfumes and those conversations she can hear from the distance. It was always full of girly things. And how could we forget that the others are watching her change into P.E clothes.

She unlocked her locker and grabbed her clothes out. She took off her black shirt revealing a white tank top. The other girls started watching as their only girl crush changes into P.E clothes.

Jungyeon takes off her pants after putting on her sweatshirt and was now only wearing boxers from the bottom. The others started squealing which caused to get attention from Jungyeon. They quickly looked away and continued doing what they were doing. Jungyeon sighs in frustration and continued changing into her P.E clothes.

Outside

Jungyeon felt relieved as she finally got out of the girls' locker room. There she met Jungkook in the field who was stretching.

"Sup." Jungyeon greeted.

"So how's the girls' locker room?" Jungkook said while he was stretching.

"Oh shut up." Jungyeon replied.

Jungkook laughs and gets pushed by Jungyeon.

"You know next period is drama right?" Jungkook said.

Jungyeon nods in reply.

"That means you gotta do that scene with Momo." Jungkook teased.

"Ugh don't remind me. She's been following me around like a puppy every day." Jungyeon said.

Drama

(A/N: Just a quick reminder, I just made up the script in this story XD)

"Don't leave me oppa..." Momo said passionately.

Jungyeon turned back to Momo.

"I'll never leave you..."

Jungyeon slowly leans forward to Momo as Momo puckered her lips with her eyes closed as she patiently waits for Jungyeon to kiss her. As Jungyeon was close to Momo's face, she paused.

"And now you kiss her." The drama teacher said.

Jungyeon looked at the drama teacher.

"Can I not kiss her?" Jungyeon asked.

"It's part of the script. You gotta do what it says in there if you want participation grade." The drama teacher replied.

Jungyeon sighs in frustration and kissed Momo quickly. 

"There done!" Jungyeon said as she left the stage.

Momo starts screaming as she got her first kiss by her crush and starts jumping around.

"I KISSED JUNGYEON!!!!" She screamed.

The others got jealous.

"Great work." Jungkook said to Jungyeon.

"Shut up." She coldly said and walked away as her best friend starts laughing at her.

 

The End 

 

--------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. If there's any mistakes or sentences that don't really make sense, I apologize. Please just ignore it. I hope you guys enjoyed it and please no hate. See you guys in the next chapter!