Chapter 10

Bromance

Sorry if there are mistakes

...

 

For the past few days, Jungkook had never gone to school with his mind filled with many decisions speaking to him on his head while he layed down on his bed staring onto his ceiling. Jungkook had never bothered to ruin his perfect attendance in school and also, he didn't care about his grades anymore. Everyday, Nayeon and the others kept sending him messages and voicemails that overflows his phone with a "couple" of missed calls from his worried friends which he no longer pays attention to. The only thing he cares about, is what he'll do to his longtime buddy, Jungyeon.

Jungyeon on the other hand, was very curious about the disappearance of Jeon Jungkook, his best buddy. She couldn't stop thinking about it that it caused her soccer reputation to go down immediately. Her attitude changed and she seems to turn against the whole school including her family all because of this one boy whom she rejected and was later regretting it. Jungyeon had a crush on Mina until Jungkook had started dating her which caused Jungyeon's thoughts on her best friend to be filled with hatred and jealousy but decided to not show how she feels towards her crush's boyfriend because it'll do harm on their friendship. These days, Jungyeon is becoming like Jungkook. Always distracted on a certain person or objects and later on, you'll get punished for not paying attention by getting hit in the head with a soccer ball.

Chaeyoung on the other hand has had a crush on Jungkook ever since they met. Her job was to protect him from danger and to win over the boy whom she liked, and now, after finding out that one of her rivals was starting to like the boy she ever loved, she has gone mad. For several times, Chaeyoung had made attempts on murdering Jungyeon but failed since this one psycho girl whom she had a crush on Jungyeon, Hirai Momo, had caught her. Later on, she made a deal with Momo to keep shut and the deal is still going. It seems that Jungkook is pretty serious to Chaeyoung and it was the first time she had ever had feelings on one certain person.

Here's the story of two best friends before we ever get on with the story: There was a boy and a girl that were really close to each other that nobody could ever tear them apart. The boy made a promise on the girl that nobody would replace her and would stay by her side until they die. But one day, one girl was introduced to the two best friends's class and happened to be a tomboy who still has that girly side of her which will soon fade away from her as she grows up. The tomboy caught the boy's attention causing him to leave his best friend and become friends with the tomboy. Of course, the girl whom her best friend had left her, was sad. But then she thought "Maybe he'll come back to me." which another day, he was still hanging out with the tomboy. The girl said the same thing up until high school. The boy was still hanging out with the tomboy and the girl had no choice but to forget about him and make new friends which later on, became popular among the students including staffs with good grades but with a rebel side. Later on, she was then kicked out of the school. Yes. Chaeyoung was Jungkook's first best friend, not Jungyeon.

...

Today was another soccer practice for Jungyeon. During that practice, Jungyeon had never spoke to anyone but Yugyeom, V, and Jimin. She mostly stood in the grass doing nothing until the coach would yell at her to start doing something for her participation grade and so, she did what the coach said and made a score, then, back to square 1, doing nothing again. This'll be the last time she'll ever do that. In about 10 or 20 minutes, the coach would yell at her and send her to the office........starting......right.....now! 

"Goddamnit Yoo Jungyeon! Go to the principal's office!" The coach yelled causing his veins pop out in anger.

Jungyeon shrugged off and walked across the field where her teammates are on a practice gamer right now. One teammate was coming towards but kicked the ball to make a goal which didn't turn out what he had expected. Again, Jungyeon was now knocked on the grass after getting hit by a soccer ball. Her teammates were surrounding her checking if she was okay and, of course, the coach is marching up to them angrily.

"Goddamnit Yoo Jungyeon! You're becoming more like Jeon Jungkook!" He yelled angrily.

Jungyeon got up rubbing her head with her right hand and walked to the nurse's office along with V.

As they got to the nurse's office, the school nurse wasn't surprised at all as she saw Jungyeon walking in.

"Ugh, again?" The nurse said with an uninterested tone.

V nods and helped Jungyeon sit on the chair and then runs back to the field.

The nurse gets out an ice pack and gave it to Jungyeon and then left. Jungyeon placed the ice pack to cool off the pain from her head for a while until Jungyeon's mother comes in looking surprised that her daughter got hurt again.

"Oh my..." Jungyeon's mother said.

The coach then comes in with his clipboard on his hand.

"Just came here to say you're excused.....for the fifth time." He said in a calming voice.

...

Meanwhile at Jungkook's house, he had gone off to the shower since he couldn't stand the smell he's been going through for the past few days. After that, he thought it would be a good idea for a jog to clear his mind. He went to the front of his house and put on his ear piece which was already playing How Can I by TVXQ. He started jogging for a while hoping it would freshen up his mind after getting rejected and trying to pick difficult decisions. 20 mintues passed and he was now jogging next to the front of the school.

Jungyeon had got out of the office building with her mother and had her eyes laid on the boy jogging innocently. It was hard for her to see the face of the boy so she shrugged off and went inside the car. Jungyeon and her mother leaves the school. She had her ear piece on which played Butterfly by Sogyumo Acacia Band as they passed the boy jogging in the heat.

Lunch

It was lunch for the ex-popular girl in school whom she was also worried about the disappearance of Jeon Jungkook. Nayeon had followed the glamorous black swan without calling her name. Through all these crowd, it was hard for Nayeon to catch up to Mina who she's now disappeared to Nayeon. Nayeon pushed the crowd away and without knowing, she had pushed Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's "followers" had stopped their actions and looked at their queen whom she has knocked onto the ground by Nayeon. With the help of Chaeyoung's guards, (a.k.a the jocks) Chaeyoung was able to get up looking angrily at Nayeon. Her army had witnessed Nayeon pushing their queen and were now saying "beat her up Chaeyoung!" or " the out of her Chaeyoung!" which Chaeyoung had an "as you wish" expression. Chaeyoung swinged her fist at Nayeon causing her to knock on the ground as the crowd full of Chaeyoung's army are cheering for her. Soon, her army were now kicking Nayeon without giving her a chance to get up. Chaeyoung joined in and seemed to be having fun kicking Nayeon. Soon, the others were roasting her, laughing at her, and were still kicking her like a soccer ball.

"STOP!!!!" Someone yelled from behind.

Nayeon seemed to be blacking out and before she could close her eyes, it revealed Jin pushing the others away and punching them. Nayeon couldn't keep them open as she lost the energy to do that and so she out.

...

The sound of footsteps was causing Nayeon to wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and revealed a blurry figure carrying her bridal style. Soon, her vision was starting to come back and the figure that was carrying her, was Jin. Jin looks at Nayeon who had woken up. Nayeon's head went up and looked around seeing that they're not in school anymore.

"Wh-Where are we?" Nayeon nervously said.

Jin then puts her down. They were at the front of Jungkook's house.

The two went inside and sat down on the couch as Jin the tv. It was quiet and wouldn't talk to each other all because of Jin who was focused on the tv while Nayeon stares at him blankly. Ahh~ What a cute couple!

...

Meanwhile, Jungkook was now back to where he had started. He jogged all the way to the house and as he got there, he sat down on the porch panting and sweating. Jungkook took off his earphones and went inside the house revealing two familiar faces kissing. He recognized the two and thought:

"Is that Jin and Nayeon?"

The two stopped kissing as they notice the sweaty boy looking shocked.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

Jungkook runs out of the house without thinking straight before he could ever run across the road and then almost get run over by a car which actually happened. Jungkook stopped running after the car stopped. He was now panting again and looked up to see who was in the car and you guessed it..........Jungyeon.

"Jungyeon?" Jungkook said mixed with his panting.

Jungyeon got out of the car as quick as possible.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't se-"

Before he could ever finish his sentence, Jungyeon cuts him off with a kiss.

To Be Continued

------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHH FINALLY!!!! <3