Chapter 6

Bromance

Taehyung and Momo both dragged Yugyeom over to the bathroom. As they got there, Taehyung and Momo both had their arms crossed while they were staring at Yugyeom angrily.

"What?" Yugyeom shrugged.

At that moment, Momo clenched her fist and was about to punch Yugyeom until Taehyung stopped her.

"Why would you just casually kiss your best friend's crush?" Taehyung questioned coldly.

Yugyeom never replied and stood there dumbfounded. Momo gave the glare at Yugyeom making him uncomfortable. He finally spoke.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Yugyeom said nervously.

Momo was boiling hot and decided to let it out.

"WHY WOULD YOU KISS MY JUNGYEONIE!! SHE IS MINE! NOT YOURS! MINE!" She yelled.

Yugyeom was scared. He was trembling in fear and wanted to go home. Momo can be really crazy when it comes with messing her crush, Jungyeon.

...

Mina was in the bathroom crying while Nayeon knocked on the door 24/7. She kept sobbing and sobbing after she saw that her ex-boyfriend was kissing Sana. She finally admit it. She finally admits that she still has feelings for Jungkook. 

After a while, Nayeon gives up convincing Mina to open the door. Nayeon went to find Jungkook. She went to her backyard and saw Jungkook talking to another girl who happened to be short. She pushes the girl away from Jungkook and slapped him in the left cheek.

"What the hell Jungkook! Why would you cheat on Mina?" Nayeon said angrily.

Jungkook rubbed his left cheek with a pain expression. He didn't hear the first part of her sentence because of the pain and stinging feeling.

"Ow! What the hell! Mina and I broke a long time ago so I don't know what you're talking about." Jungkook said as he rubbed his cheek.

In that moment, Nayeon realized she misunderstood something. She felt guilty for slapping Jungkook and patted him on the shoulder softly.

"Wow.... You're still the same Nayeonie." Someone said from behind.

Nayeon turned around to see a cute short girl with short hair and casual clothes. Nayeon's eyes widened because of the familiar girl. It was Chaeyoung, the girl who used to be the queen of their school before Nayeon became popular.

"Now excuse me, I got a job to do. I gotta help Jungkook hook up with Jungyeon." Chaeyoung said as she pushes Nayeon away.

"B-But I'm supposed to help him." Nayeon frowned as she watches the two walk away from her.

Nayeon's room

Meanwhile, Jungyeon layed down on Nayeon's bed texting Jungkook, but everytime she texts him, he doesn't reply. While she does that, the door opened revealing a girl who looked familiar to her.

"Jungyeonie!" Chaeyoung yelled.

Jungyeon got up and ran towards to Chaeyoung giving her a big hug.

"It's been so long!" Jungyeon said while she hugged the short girl.

The two broke the hug and were facing each other.

"Wow! Look at you! You cut your hair!" Chaeyoung said happily.

On the other hand, Jungkook was watching the two scream at each other and talk. He watched Jungyeon and realized that her actions were a bit girly. Jungkook smiled.

"Ah! I forgot that she used to be a little girly! She's so cute!"  He thought.

As Chaeyoung turned around to see Jungkook, she saw him smiling like and idiot while he stared at Jungyeon like a creep. She laughed a bit.

"Jungkookie!" She yelled at Jungkook.

Jungkook was interrupted by Chaeyoung. He stopped staring at Jungyeon and was back in the zone. His face turned red in embarrassment after he realized that Chaeyoung and Jungyeon had caught him staring. Chaeyoung motioned him to come forward.

He slowly walked over to them awkwardly. As he got closer to them, Chaeyoung took his right hand and put them on Jungyeon's left hand and his left hand on her right hand. Soon, they formed a small circle that only had three people in them. Jungkook and Jungyeon looked down at their hands and then looked at each other deeply.

"I missed you guys!" Chaeyoung happily said.

Jungkook and Jungyeon awkwardly smiled.

...

Nayeon rushed to the bathroom where she thinks Mina would normally be in there crying.

"Mina-ssi! She's back! Chaeyoung's back!" She yelled while she was knocking on the door non-stop.

There wasn't a sign of Mina. She knocked again hoping she'll successfully convince Mina to open the door and talk to her. But, there was still no sign of Mina. Nayeon then looked down at the door knob and twisted it.

"She's gone?"  Nayeon thought.

She opened the bathroom door and Mina was gone. Nayeon sighed in frustration and ran to her backyard.

As Nayeon got to her backyard, she looked for Mina from this drunk crowded backyard. There, she saw Mina holding a vodka bottle and chugging it while a crowd of people surrounding her watches and cheered her on. Nayeon's jaw dropped and ran to Mina who was almost done finishing the whole bottle of vodka. But it was too late. Nayeon wasn't quick enough with these heels on. She took off her heels and quickly ran towards to Mina.

As she got to Mina, she took the empty vodka bottle out of Mina's hands.

"How did she find my dad's liquor cabinet? Dad always had the perfect hiding spot for it." Nayeon thought.

She took Mina to the bathrooom.

Inside the bathroom

Nayeon covered her nose while she patted Mina's back lightly while she pukes her brains out.

"What do you mean she's back? It can't be true!" Mina said.

Her speech was a mix of slurring and sobbing. Mina was crying again after hearing the news of Chaeyoung coming back.

/Flashback/

Mina and Jungkook were both walking back to class after lying to their teachers to go to the bathroom even though they went to the janitor's closet to make out. They were holding hands while they smiled like a happy couple.

While they were going back to each other's class, there was a crowd walking with the queen of this school. Chaeyoung was being carried by jocks and was laughing like an evil demon who did a bad thing like burning the campus. As Chaeyoung looked down, she saw Jungkook with Mina. Chaeyoung ordered the jocks to put her down and everyone stopped walking. She walked towards to the two couples.

"Hey Jungkookie! What are you doing here during class?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"We needed to go the bathroom." Jungkook said.

"And we happened to ran each other." Mina added.

Chaeyoung glared at Mina making her put her head down pretending she wasn't being glared at by the most popular girl in school.

"Well, where are you going?" Jungkook asked Chaeyoung.

"My friends and I are gonna go to Jeju and go to the beach there." Chaeyoung replied.

"Jeju? Isn't that far away from here?" Jungkook asked.

"I promised them that I'll pay for their hotel rooms if we ever felt lazy coming back here." Chaeyoung replied.

"Wanna come?" Chaeyoung added.

Jungkook looked at Mina and sighed.

"S-Sure. As long as Mina comes with me." Jungkook replied.

Chaeyoung smiled. She then ordered the jocks to carry Jungkook out in front of the school and everyone followed. It was Chaeyoung and Mina that was left behind. Chaeyoung faced towards to Mina who doesn't know what's happening. Then, a couple of a guys came back and stood next to Chaeyoung.

"Put this girl somewhere where she can't get out." She ordered.

The guys that were standing next to Chaeyoung grabbed Mina. 

"Hey! Get off of me! Get off!!" Mina screamed.

Mina was struggling. She tries to push the guys away but it failed. The two guys brought her somewhere where she couldn't escape. As their job was done, they went back to Chaeyoung. 

"All done Miss Chaeyoung." A guy said.

"Good, let's go." Chaeyoung smirked.

/End of Flashback/

Yugyeom was in Nayeon's father's office with a drink on his hand. He looked around and there were trophies, winning plaques, and pictures of him and Nayeon. He sat down on a chair and spun around while he smiled like an idiot. He was having fun and was laughing.

"Yah!" Someone said.

Yugyeom jumped in surprised and stopped spinning until he saw Taehyung.

"Yah! I thought you were Nayeon's dad." Yugyeom said as he had his hand on his chest.

Yugyeom got off the chair and went towards to Taehyung.

"Chaeyoung's back." Taehyung said.

Yugyeom's eyes widened and his jaws dropped.

"What! No~ I hate that !" Yugyeom whined.

Taehyung was laughing. The door then opened and the two guys jumped in surprise thinking that it was Chaeyoung.

"Hey guys! Chaeyoung's back! Can you believe it?" Jimin said.

Taehyung and Yugyeom had their hand on their chest while they were breathing heavily.

"Yah! Don't scare us like that! We thought you were Chaeyoung after hearing Yugyeom calling her a ." Taehyung said.

Jimin laughed a bit.

The door then opened again and now the three jumped in surprise thinking it might be Chaeyoung again. Mina and Nayeon then walked in and saw Jimin, Yugyeom, and Taehyung.

"Yah! What are you doing here at my dad's office?" Nayeon said panicking.

"Shut up Nayeon! You should be panicking that your dad might bust you for throwing a party." Jimin said.

The door then opened once again and now everyone was panicking thinking it might be Nayeon's father this time. Chaeyoung, Jungkook, and Jungyeon then came in.

"Sup guys!" Chaeyoung said.

"Wow! Look who it is, it's the !" Jimin jokingly said.

Chaeyoung starts kicking Jimin in the while everyone else laughed. And again, the door opened revealing Sana in the door. She went towards to Jungkook and gave him a kiss in the cheek.

"Hey babe, I was looking for you." Sana seductively said.

Everyone started ooohh-ing at the two as Jungkook turned red.

"Shut up!" Jungkook yelled.

Everyone started laughing at Jungkook as Sana was clinging her arm onto his while she smiled at him.

"Aish! I wanna go home!" Jungkook thought.

 

The End

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you guys liked this chapter! Half of the paragraphs were written on my notebook and put them in this chapter. Let's just say I had free time in class. Sorry if there were spelling errors or sentences that don't make sense. See you guys next chapter!