Chapter 8

Bromance

Beginning of part 2

...

After the long passionate make-out session, Jungkook leaves Sana behind in the quiet hallway. His footsteps could be heard as he made his way to the light that was coming from the front of the school. Sana was already tearing up of the idea of breaking up but she still loves him and she's kind enough to help him hook up with Jungyeon.

Nayeon was watching quietly from the distance. She was hiding behind the side of a locker while she watches Sana burst into tears. She frowned just by looking at Sana and went back to the cafeteria. As she got back to the cafeteria, the others were looking curious of what happened back there. They were waiting for Nayeon to say something but she seems to be quiet and not say anything to them. About the break up, the kiss, and Sana crying. She knows that they were staring at her waiting for a word to come out of but she stayed quiet and had her head down. 

"Erm.... What happened?" Jungyeon questioned Nayeon.

Nayeon had her head up as Jungyeon had interrupted her plan. Nayeon tried to think of what to say but just by getting stared at was too much pressure for her and hard for her to think.

"Huh? Oh erm.....Nothing. I didn't see Jungkook and Sana in the hallways." Nayeon nervously said.

Nayeon felt relieved that she didn't stumbled up her words or it would've been obvious that she was lying. The rest were clueless and didn't know that Nayeon was lying but for Jungyeon, it was too easy. It's like, she can read our faces and could tell that anyone is lying, nervous, depressed, etc... Jungyeon looked cold and stormed out of the cafeteria.

"So.... Are you guys going to my party later?" Jimin awkwardly said.

The others stared at the short guy that wears jerseys with his name at the back and the type of person who wears their snapbacks backwards. Jimin got quiet and left the table to get lunch.

"Mina-ssi! Come with me!" Nayeon said.

Mina immediately got up like it was an order from her boss and followed the bossy girl to the girls's bathroom.

Nayeon looked in the mirror and stared at her guilty face. She sighs in frustration and faced Mina.

"I just saw Jungkook and Sana kissing after their break up." Nayeon said.

Mina on the other hand didn't seem to be surprised after all. 

"What kind of couple breaks up and then kiss after?" Mina thought.

"Well why didn't you tell Jungyeon the truth instead of lying to her. Now she's gonna find Jungkook and force him to talk." Mina said.

Nayeon sighed. No plans were on her mind and she didn't know what to do to fix this. Then an idea came up on her mind but it was too risky but tempting.

"Okay I have a plan!" Nayeon immediately spoke up.

"No! We can't do one of your plans again! I heard that Jungyeon thought I was her secret admirer after you put that note on her locker." Mina replied.

The bathroom door then opened revealing Chaeyoung. 

"I say we should tell Jungyeon that Jungkook likes her." Chaeyoung straight up replied.

"That's a great idea!" Mina said.

"What! But that was my idea in the first place!" Nayeon said almost yelling.

...

Jungkook patiently waits for Jin to arrive before he gets caught by a staff. He was under a tree with a shade covering Jungkook's whole body and the sun. He looked at his phone and it was already 12:00. He was looking around if there were any staffs passing by. It seems that teachers are too busy lounging at the teacher's lounge room.

A car with loud rock music came by and he knew that it would be Jin. The car was vibrating by the rock music playing on the radio.

"Could you at least turn the volume down hyung?" Jungkook complained.

"Shut up loser you know this is my car!" Jin coldly replied.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and buckled his seat belt. 

On their way home, Jungkook was listening to music until a text was on his notification. The text was from Jimin and he opened it saying:

"Party at my house in 8! My parents are at some dumb resort for two weeks so I can have the house to myself!"

Jungkook smiled at the text and replied back.

"But isn't your sister Dahyun also get to have the house to herself too?"

Jin parks the car at the driveway. The two brothers got out of the car and went inside the house. 

Jin jumps into the couch and the tv revealing . Jungkook's eyes widened as he sees a girl with another girl doing some "business" in bed. 

"Uh Jin."

"What?" Jin replied.

Jungkook starts pointing at the tv with a shocked expression.

"Wh-Why do we have on our tv?" Jungkook said.

"It's adult channel. Now shoo! I'm about to see these girls cu-"

"I get it!" Jungkook cuts off Jin.

Jungkook goes upstairs still weirded out by playing on their tv. He goes to his room and sat down on his desk. He goes on the internet and starts going through random things on the internet. 

He gets a text and says Nayeon on his notification. He opens the text and said:

"Hey! You going to Jimin's stupid party?"

He replies back with a yes and continued watching videos. Minutes later he gets another text which was Nayeon's replies.

"When you get there go straight to Jimin's parents's bedroom."

A little weird but Jungkook agrees to it. 

8:20

Jungkook arrived at Jimin's house along with Jin who decided to come just to see girls and get his chance to get laid for at least once by a teen he doesn't know. Jungkook goes upstairs after going through the crowd and went straight to Jimin's parents's bedroom. 

He opens the door revealing Jungyeon laying down in bed wearing casual boy clothes with a snapback and her phone in front of her face. She sees Jungkook who looks nervous and got up. She closes the door behind Jungkook with a cold look on her face. Jungkook was close to Jungyeon and his body starts heating up along with his face getting red like a tomato.

"Is it true?" Jungyeon questioned Jungkook.

Jungkook was confused and nervous at the same time. 

"Wh-What's true?" Jungkook nervously said.

The tension between these two was getting to the point where Jungyeon knows the truth about Jungkook. It's time to let her know. It's time for the truth to come out.

"That you like me..." Jungyeon said.

 

To Be Continued...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook better be a man and tell Jungyeon he likes her!