Chapter 7

Bromance

While Jungkook and Jungyeon were practicing, Mina and Nayeon were sitting on the benches from the distance. Nayeon watches the two from the distance with her binoculars while Mina sat there with a blank expression. Nayeon focuses on Jungyeon as she watches her actions towards Jungkook.

"Wow... Jungyeon is such a tomboy. Why did she even become one?" Nayeon questions Mina.

Mina doesn't reply. She was zoned out from looking at Jungkook. Whenever Jungkook runs, his private area jumps a little making the Japanese girl a little wet. Nayeon sighs and turned towards to Mina. She looked into her eyes and she already knew who she was looking at. Nayeon snapped her fingers onto the girl's face and there were no response from the Japanese girl. Nayeon sighs in frustration and took out her blow horn from her bag. She got up and pointed the blow horn on Mina's face and blew it making her jump in surprise.

"Finally." Nayeon sighed.

Nayeon sat back down and put the binoculars back into her eyes. The binocular focused on a short girl who looked familiar. As the side of her face was showed, it revealed Chaeyoung's side of her face. Nayeon's jaws dropped. She dropped the binoculars on the ground with her eyes widened and mouth agaped.

Chaeyoung walked to the field. The other soccer players were interrupted by a short girl walking by. They all greeted her happily as she walked over. Jungkook walked over to Chaeyoung and hugged her. 

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook said during the hug.

"Just wanted to visit my cute oppa." Chaeyoung cutely said after they broke the hug.

Jungkook blushed a little. Jungyeon then came into this little conversation. She gave Chaeyoung a hug and broke the hug after five seconds.

"What are you doing here?" Jungyeon asked.

"Just needed to Jungkookie in private." Chaeyoung cutely replied.

"Okay." Jungyeon said and left.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung faced each other. The others continued practicing and pretended Jungkook and Chaeyoung weren't talking.

"I'm gonna help you." Chaeyoung said.

Jungkook was confused for a moment.

"W-What do you mean?" Jungkook nervously said.

"I'm gonna help you get Jungyeon." Chaeyoung said.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He looked back at Jungyeon who was smiling very cutely while a drip of sweat runs down her face. Jungkook turned back to Chaeyoung with a nervous expression.

"I-I c-can't do this." Jungkook stuttered nervously.

Chaeyoung pats him in the back softly. She could feel his body heating up and a smirk was carved on her face.

...

Nayeon marches to Jungyeon's locker angrily with a piece of folded paper while Mina was looking a little nervous. As Nayeon got to Jungyeon's locker, she slid the folded paper onto her locker and smirked.

"Is this gonna work?" Mina nervously questioned Nayeon.

Nayeon nodded in reply and grabbed her phone out and started texting. Mina sighs and was fidgeting her fingers.

...

Jungkook got out of the shower room with a towel wrapped around his waist and his other towel hanging on his shoulder. Jungkook walked to his locker and puts in his pass code. Meanwhile, the door opens revealing Jungyeon who was covering her face. She had her clothes and her towel with her and tip-toed her way to the shower room. Jungkook turns around to see Jungyeon slowly making her way to the shower room. Jungkook giggles a little and went towards to Jungyeon.

"Aha!" Jungkook said.

Jungyeon jumps in surprise and turns around to see Jungkook half . Jungkook's abs had caught Jungyeon's attention. She was distracted and couldn't hear a single word Jungkook was saying. Jungkook looks down where Jungyeon was looking and back to the tomboy who was drooling over his abs. Jungkook smirked and covered his abs with a towel making Jungyeon a little grumpy. Jungkook laughs.

"What is a girl doing here in the boys's locker room?" Jungkook teases.

"Please don't get me caught! I hate the girls's locker room!" Jungyeon begged. 

Jungkook giggles a little.

"Just go! I won't tell anyone." Jungkook said.

Jungyeon smiled and hugged Jungkook. He blushes during the hug and smiled. Jungyeon quickly broke the hug and ran to the shower room. Jungkook smiles and gets back to dressing up. He grabbed a shirt out of his bag along with his phone. He turns on his phone and sees a notification saying there was a text from Nayeon. He reads the text and his eyes widened after.

"Hey Jungkook! I'm gonna help you get Jungyeon. I wrote a note and put it inside her locker. Don't worry, I didn't put your name in there."

-Nayeon

Jungkook puts his phone back on his bag and quickly put on his shirt and ran out of the boys's locker room. He was running in the hallways trying to find Nayeon from the crowd which made it harder for Jungkook to find her. All of a sudden, he felt someone touching his shoulder. He quickly turned around hoping it was Nayeon but it wasn't. It was Yugyeom.

"Are you okay? You just ran out of the boys's locker room like you were running away from someone." Yugyeom said worriedly.

Jungkook doesn't reply. Instead, he was looking around trying to find Nayeon.

"I gotta get out of here!" Jungkook panicked.

Jungkook starts pushing everyone out of his way and ran to the office panicking. As he got there, he stood in front of the attendence desk with a nervous expression.

"May I help you?" The woman behind the desk said.

"Can I call my brother? I don't....feel good..." Jungkook nervously said.

The woman nods. Jungkook dialed Jin's number. He puts the phone on his right ear and patiently waits. Finally, Jin picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Jin said.

"Hyung! I gotta go home!" Jungkook said almost yelling.

"Ugh wae?" Jin replies.

"Just please pick me up!" Jungkook yelled.

Jin hangs up leaving Jungkook boiling in anger.

Jungkook sighs in frustration and walked towards the exit until his phone vibrated through his pocket. He sees a text message from Jin saying:

"Fine I'll pick you up. But you owe me 50 bucks loser!"

-Jin

...

Jin sighs and gets up from the couch and took his carkeys with him. He went outside and unlocked the door for his car. As he done that, he sees a familiar girl looking at him.

"Nayeon?" Jin said while coming closer to Nayeon.

"Hey oppa!" Nayeon greeted cutely.

Jin's eyes widened at the way Nayeon said oppa to him. He starts blushing and his body starts heating up. 

"A-Aren't y-you s-supposed to be at s-school?" Jin stuttered nervously.

Nayeon got closer to Jin and had her hand sliding down Jin's abs. 

"I came here to tell you to not pick up Jungkook. Why would you even listen to that kid? You know that he's a jokester. He's just messing with you." Nayeon convinced Jin.

Nayeon's hand went down on Jin's growing bulge and began squeezing it lightly making Jin make the weirdest sound come out of his mouth. He was getting harder and harder at each touch.

...

Mina patiently waits in the car and watched Jungkook's older brother get tricked by Nayeon's moves she always does to guys. She starts regretting being friends with her. 

Later on, Nayeon was done with her tricks and comes back with a smirk carved on her evil face.

"Well?" Mina said.

"Let's move onto our next plan." Nayeon evily said.

...

Jungkook recieves another text message from Jin and read the text that says:

"Can't pick you up. My car won't work. Be a man and it up loser!"

-Jin

Jungkook groaned and left the office. He walked through the hallway until someone grabbed his shirt from behind. He turns around to see Jungyeon smiling happily. Jungyeon starts fangirling and hugged Jungkook tightly. She then gave Jungkook a kiss from the cheek and starts jumping around. Jungkook was so shocked from Jungyeon's action and starts smiling like an idiot and blushed.

"I JUST GOT A NOTE!" Jungyeon yelled.

"F-From wh-who?" Jungkook stuttered.

"From Mina! I can tell because of her writing." Jungyeon said.

Jungkook had a shocked expression. He wasn't expecting that to happen but apparently it's the reality. Jungkook watches the tomboy turn into a screaming fangirl. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at the girly girl jump around in joy.

"Yah! Quit laughing! Or I'll have to kiss you again. But on the lips!" Jungyeon threatened.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He continued laughing at her in order to get a kiss again.

"I'm just joking! Do you expect me to kiss you while you're dating Sana? You're such a cheater!" Jungyeon said.

Jungkook stopped laughing. His face turned into a serious face.

"Since when did Sana and I started dating?" Jungkook thought.

Cafeteria

It was lunchtime for the group of friends. They were all talking and ooohh-ing as Jungyeon talked about Jungkook's first kiss with Sana. Jungkook kept quiet and had his head down in embarrassment while Sana was blushing and had her head leaning on Jungkook's shoulder. Chaeyoung then came along into this conversation and greeted everyone in the table.

"I-I gotta go..." Jungkook said and left.

The rest were quiet and confused. Some were worried especially Jungyeon.

"What happened to him?" Chaeyoung asked.

Sana started following Jungkook and had left the rest behind. 

...

Jungkook walked through the hallway and towards the bright light from the door. He heard footsteps coming closer to him and quickly turned around to see Sana running towards him. 

Sana was panting as she got to Jungkook. He patiently waits for Sana to start talking and get on with it.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked.

Jungkook sighs.

"I don't like you....Sana. Jungyeon thinks I do just because I was looking at you even though I wasn't." Jungkook explained.

Sana's face had an blank expression.

"That's it?" Sana replied.

Jungkook sighs again.

"I like Jungyeon..." Jungkook said.

Sana's expression was shocked.

"Then why don't you confess to her?" Sana said.

Jungkook sighs once again.

"I can't... She likes Mina." Jungkook replied.

Sana came closer to Jungkook and kissed his right cheek. She cupped Jungkook's face and was now staring at each other's eyes deeply.

"I'm gonna help you confess to her." Sana said and kissed Jungkook's lips.

At first, Jungkook wasn't kissing back. But as Sana's tongue slid inside Jungkook's mouth, he starts slidding his tongue inside . Soon, the kiss turned into a make-out session.

 

End of Part 1

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure who to pick my otp. Should it be JungkookXJungyeon or JungkookXSana?