Change

Class Clown

Today, Jeongyeon was extremely worried. She sat in her usual spot with Momo right beside her, texting Dahyun as class was about to start. Her foot was shaking under the desk and she kept on biting on her nails with her eyes on the door. Momo finally averted her attention from her phone as she looked at the blonde, curious to why she was so nervous. She finally nudged her softly and asked, "What's up with you?"

"Tzuyu isn't here yet!"

Momo glanced at the clock on the wall. The session was about to begin in a minute. Momo became slightly worried as well but tried to calm down her friend. "Maybe she had something to do in the morning."

Jeongyeon shook her head as she stayed in denial. "That's not like her. You know how she is about timing."

Momo leaned against her seat as she shrugged."I don't know, Jeong. It's seems like lately she hasn't been caring so much about that anymore."

"I know." She sighed. "And that's what bothers me.".

The bell rang as everyone took their seats. The teacher began her lecture as the class took notes, however Jeongyeon barely paid attention. She still kept her eyes on the entrance. Five minutes later, Tzuyu finally strolled into the room. The class set their eyes on her, surprised by her tardiness but that didn't seem to bother her at all. Jeongyeon sighed in relief once she had got to her seat. The teacher cleared and walked up to her desk.

"Ms. Chou, you're late."

Tzuyu raised her head as nodded. "I know. I'm sorry."

All the teacher could do was shake her head as she walked back to the board to write down the notes. Jeongyeon observed Tzuyu's actions during the lesson as she noticed how she was barely took any notes. Most of the time she just stared into space or played with her pen. These small gestures made Jeongyeon feel uneasy.This really wasn't like her. Once class was over, everyone passed up their homework. That also included Momo and Jeongyeon, too. However as the teacher collected the assignments, she noticed that Tzuyu didn't pass up her paper.

"Ms.Chou, where is your homework?" She asked curiously as she waited for an answer. Jeongyeon and Momo watched intensely at the situation.

"Oh, I didn't do it." The entire class gasped, including the teacher.

"Th-that's impossible!" Tzuyu lowered her head after her comment as the teacher placed the papers into her folder. Disappointment was evident on her face ."Alright then. Class dismissed."

Everyone got up and started to head out. They whispered amongst each other, obviously talking about Tzuyu. The genius got up and glanced at Jeongyeon, who stared right back at her. Tzuyu tuck some hair behind her ear and gave her a weak smile before leaving the room. Jeongyeon watched her walk out as Momo placed her hand on the blonde's shoulder.

"Jeongyeon.."

"I have to fix this."

-----

Later in the evening, Jeongyeon decided to talk to Tzuyu to see what was going on. She headed towards her house as she walked down the street. She approached the door and rang the doorbell. Once the door was opened, a familiar figure had greeted her.

"Ah, hi Jeongyeon!" She gave her a bright smile as Jeongyeon ree as well.

"Hey, Jihyo." She looked at her nervously. "I-is Tzuyu home?"

"Oh yeah but the poor thing is taking a nap." She sighed and leaned against the door edge. "She's been acting so different lately."

Jeongyeon tilted her head as she furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Well she hardly opens up her books anymore. She has a huge exam coming up to get into this summer program here in Seoul to join a research team but yet that doesn't seem to excite her these days. She came back home from the hospital the other day and she usually tells me all the things she got to do but this time, she didn't." She pouted as Jeongyeon let out a sigh. She rubbed her face, feeling even more frustrated.

"This is really my fault. She's been hanging out with the class clown."

"Oh don't be silly. Listen, I know Tzuyu well. Before she met you, she was always stressed and tensed. She worried about every little thing but then you taught her to relax and to just take in the moment." She grinned at her brightly, causing Jeongyeon to feel slightly better.

"Well, she taught me a lot too. I even started to do my homework." She laughed softly. "Listen, I'll try to talk to her later. Thanks again, Jihyo."

"Anything for her little girlfriend." She giggled as Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"I am not her--"

"Oh hush up, will ya?"

-----

The next day, things became more worrisome. Tzuyu didn't show up to class at all. This was becoming serious and Jeongyeon had no idea what to do. After class, everyone walked out into the hallway as Jeongyeon complained to the dancer.

"This is bad, Momo, really bad."

"I think you're overexaggerating." She patted her back as Jeongyeon shook her head.

"No, even Jihyo said she's been acting different! This !" 

All of the sudden, an alarm went off as the two blinked in confusion, looking around to see their peers heading towards the exit. They decided to do the same as the whole school waited outside the building until everything was resolved. After a couple minutes later, they were notified that it was a false alarm as they let everyone back into the school. Jeongyeon became slightly confused. She and Momo were the only troublemakers in the school. Who could have pulled the fire alarm?

"Listen, I'm gonna go meet up with Dahyun. I'll see you later, alright?" Momo smiled as Jeongyeon nodded, giving her friend a fist bump before she left.

Jeongyeon walked over to her locker. She opened the door and grabbed her textbook. As soon as she closed the door, she saw Nayeon standing right beside her which caused her to jump. "Holy cr--..You really need to stop sneaking up on me like that. It ain't cute!"

Nayeon growled as she crossed her arms, tapping her foot. "We need to talk about that fire alarm."

Jeongyeon sighed and raised her arms up. "Listen, I can tell you this right now. It wasn't me."

"I know it wasn't you. It was Tzuyu."

Jeongyeon widened her eyes as she dropped her textbook. "Tzuyu?!"

__________________________________________________

Ah I am so tired. its 4am but ohohoho plot twist

Please comment and subscribe^^

Love you all <3333

-JanJan^^