Confrontation

Class Clown

Jeongyeon stood there, all frozen and flabbergasted. She blinked a few times, still not believing what she just heard. Maybe if she just stood quiet a bit longer, Nayeon would go away but she knew she had to say to say something. "I'm sorry. Can you repeat that again?"

"Tzuyu! She did it!" She looked at her with a determined expression, hoping that Jeongyeon would give her the answer that she needed.

"Tzuyu?" She knitted her eyebrows together. "The girl who labels her pens? Are you serious?"

"Look, I checked the surveillance cameras in the office. I know it was her! Now where is she?!"

Jeongyeon adjusted the strap on her back bag, clearly looking annoyed. "And what makes you think I know where she is?"

Nayeon clicked her tongue before crossing her arms. "She's your girlfriend after all."

Jeongyeon closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath before exhaling, opening her eyes. "Why does everyone keep saying that? Anyways, I don't know where she is."

All of the sudden, Jeongyeon spotted Tzuyu appearing through the corridor. The genius locked her eyes on the trouble maker's, biting her lips as she watched the situation unfold. Thankfully, she was far behind Nayeon so the older one couldn't see her.

"Listen here, Yoo. If you won't tell me where she is. I'm taking your to principal's office!" 

Tzuyu's eyes widened as she clenched her fists. Jeongyeon looked at her before glancing back at Nayeon with a careless shrug. "Alright then. Do it."

Nayeon groaned and grabbed her by the ear, dragging her as the blonde winced. "Ahh ow ow ow ow!"

The Taiwanese beauty stared at her crush as she being taken away with guilt shown across her face. Jeongyeon stared back Tzuyu giving her a warm smile to reassure her that everything was going to be okay.

---

The principal sat in her office, playing with her dominos until Nayeon swung the door open as she carried the agitator into the room. "Boss! Guess who I brought!"

The elder groaned and rubbed her face, not wanting to be bothered from her activity. "What now, Nayeon?"

"I have brought in Jeongyeon!" She smiled at her proudly as the elder one eyed her strangely.

"Yes. I can see that. And? She's always here."

"Okay but I know who pulled the fire alarm and she refuses to tell me where she is!" She pouted after complaining to the woman who obviously didn't even care about the issue.

"Nayeon, pulling the fire alarm isn't even that big of a deal. Jeongyeon has done worse than that."

Jeongyeon agreed with a nod. "True."

"But it's still a violation to the rules and she's being dishonest by helping the culprit!" 

"Listen, I've given Jeongyeon countless amount of punishments. At this point, I'm just waiting for her to graduate."

Jeongyeon leaned in to give the elder a fist bump. "Facts."

Nayeon growled in frustration as she was basically losing all patience for this. All her high school life, she had wanted Jeongyeon to pay for her immature pranks and no one seemed to understand that. "I will not allow lying to be permitted in this school!"

The woman sighed and rested her cheek against her palm as she looked over at the blonde. "So Jeongyeon, are you okay with detention for today?"

The rebel took out her phone to check the calendar before nodding. "Yeah, I think I'm free today."

In an instant, Tzuyu barged in through the door. She was almost out of breathe from running to the office. She took a moment to catch her breath. "Seriously, why is this room located on the other side of the building?"

The principal nodded at the breathless student. "Yeah, I'm not to fond of the location either."

Tzuyu finally stood up straight and cleared her through. "I just wanted to inform you...that I pulled the fire alarm and that I am willing to receive detention for it."

"Aha!" Nayeon pointed at her victoriously as Jeongyeon shook her head.

"No, just give it to me."

"No, me!" Tzuyu stepped in.

"No, me!" 

"Me!"

The elder stood up and waved her arms around to get them to shut up, ceasing their loud voices. "Alright, both of you can have detention today! Now can you all leave?!"

The three nodded their heads obediently as they obliged to her orders. They turned their bodies to face the door before leaving with Nayeon right behind them, smiling in triumph. 

"And Nayeon?" The principal asked as she sat back down on her chair.

"Yes?" She grinned at her brightly once she turned her head.

"Get a new hobby."

---

At 4pm, the two love birds made their way towards detention where they awkwardly sat there in silence. The supervisor just played with her phone, not really paying attention to the two. After a while, she finally stood up and let out a small yawn. "I'm gonna go to the ladies room. Be right back."

She exited the room, leaving the pair alone. Jeongyeon skimmed the classroom around, still not accepting the fact that she was sitting in detention with the smartest girl in school. The blonde knew she had to break the silence though as she drummed her fingers against her table.

"So...why did you do it?" She asked softly. "Why did you pull the fire alarm?"

A sigh escaped from her lips as she leaned against her chair, looking down at her fingers. "I was worried."

Jeongyeon raised an eyebrow, becoming curious. "About what?"

"That you wouldn't like me anymore. I thought you would eventually get bored of me. You're this cool, fun trouble maker but I'm just a dull nerd."

Jeongyeon took her hand as she brushed her thumb against her knuckles. "Tzuyu. You don't have to change yourself for me. You're perfect just the way you are. I know you have dreams and goals that you definitely shouldn't throw away, especially that summer program."

Tzuyu looked at her, confused. "How did you--"

"Jihyo told me."

Tzuyu gave her a nod before realizing her mistakes. "You're right and you don't have to do your homework to impress me."

"Um, actually I do...I kinda need to so I can graduate."

The genius let out a laugh before giving her a beaming smile. "Alright then."

Jeongyeon looked down nervously as she her lips. "A-and also, there's something that I've been meaning to ask you..and I know this isn't probably the most romantic place to ask this but...."

Tzuyu sat up with a better posture as she leaned in a bit closer. "Yes?"

Jeongyeon finally glued her eyes onto hers. Her cheeks were tinted as she finally built the confidence to ask. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Tzuyu's smile grew even bigger as her heart began to pound with joy, giving her hands a squeeze. "Yes, of course I will!" 

In just a second, her lips were onto the blonde's. Their kissed for a good amount of time with their grins still plastered onto their faces until they finally pulled away, pressing their foreheads against each other.

After that, the lady finally came back and called out. "Alright girls. Detention over."

They squealed before gathering their stuff and walked out of the room while holding each other's hands. One they were out, they noticed a familiar pair kissing by the lockers.

"Yo Momo! Dahyun!" Jeongyeon yelled out. "You want burgers or are your faces enough?"

They pulled away in embarrassment as they laughed timidly. Momo giggled as she jumped in place. "I heard burgers! Let's go!"

____________________________________________________________________

Woo another chapter done! 

Thank you for your patience sobs

Please comment and subscribe^^

Love you all <333

-JanJan^^