Partners

Class Clown

On a sunny Monday morning, Jeongyeon thought it would be a great idea to come into with roller skates on. She glided through the halls, earning smiles and cheers from her peers. She managed to fist bump a few before she made way towards Tzuyu's locker. The young genius was gathering her books before she had noticed the trouble maker approaching. 

"Nice skates you got there." She raised an eyebrow and chuckled as the blonde spun around her, trying to show off.

"Thanks!" She finally stopped and leaned against the lockers, attempting to look cool. "So what's up, cutie?"

The small nickname had caused the Taiwanese student to blush but she tried to keep her facial expression relaxed. She kept her textbook close to her and shrugged. "Nothing much. Ready for chemistry?"

Jeongyeon nodded. "Tzu, please. I'm ready for anything."

"JEONGYEON!!" She heard a loud scream from behind her as she groaned, knowing exactly who it was.

"Except for that.." She turned to see Nayeon walking up to her with a wagging finger.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, roller skating in the hallways are a violation to the school's rules and.."Before she could finish, she noticed Tzuyu's unpleased glare which had caused her panic before looking back at Jeongyeon. "and you keep doing your thing! Your skating is just excellent. Have a great day!" She hurried on off, causing Tzuyu to form a mischiveous grin.

"Anyways, shall we go to class?" Tzuyu asked sweetly as Jeongyeon glanced at her and held her hand out. 

"Sure. Do you mind giving me a pull?" She smirked as Tzuyu rolled her eyes, but nevertheless she took her hand and started to head towards their class as Jeongyeon enjoyed the little ride. She stared at their hands and couldn't help but grin at how cute they looked. She also couldn't believe that the school's genius actually listened to her. They finally made it to class as Jeongyeon looked at her with gratitude. "Thanks, Tzuyu."

She replied with a smile before she took her seat in the front as usual. Jeongyeon made her way towards the back as people were chuckling and complimenting her skates. She got to her seat to see Momo eating a meal as always. She sat down as Momo tried to say something, but it wasn't comprehensible due to her stuffed mouth.

"Momo, we've talked about this. Chew first, then speak." Momo nodded as she swallowed and resumed her speaking.

"I heard we have a substitute."

"We're having a sub and I came on time today? I'm a whole new person." She leaned against her chair as Momo laughed in return until the substitute teacher made his entrance. The class quit their chattering as he smiled weakly at the room.

"Yes. Hi. Hello. I'll be filling in for your teacher for your algebra session today."

"This is chemistry." A random kid corrected him.

"As if I care. Anyways,you guys can pair up and check each other's homework or something." He sat down and grabbed his phone as he gave up on trying to conduct the class. Everyone started to move around to find a partner as Momo leaned in and nudged Jeongyeon.

"Hey, why don't you go sit next to Tzuyu?"

"Are you sure? I'm always your partner." She stuck out her bottom lip as Momo patted her back gently.

"Don't worry. I can go sit with Dahyun. She's pretty cool." The two glanced over at Dahyun who was head banging to a song that she was listening through her earphones.

"Sure, okay. Have fun with that." She took off her skates and walked on over to sit next to the beauty. Tzuyu gazed at her and beamed.

"Oh, you're back." 

"I know. It felt like forever hasn't it?" She shrugged off her book bag as she took her seat.

"Jeongyeon,It's okay if you didn't do the homework." Tzuyu insisted.

"Who says I didn't do it." She reached over to take out her homework from her bag and handed it over to her partner.

"Wow. I'm impressed. "She looked through the answers as her expression changed."Uhm, Jeongyeon. All of these are wrong."

"Ah, but it's the effort that counts." She pointed out as Tzuyu sighed and gave Jeongyeon her assignment. The blonde was astonished at her well written work. She skimmed through it and noticed that each answer took about half the page. 

"Uh, I'm just gonna assume all of these are correct." She let out a nervous laugh.

"Well, thanks." She gave her a gleaming smile. "And you know what? I'm really amazed that you still did your homework."

"What can I say? I guess someone inspired me to do so." She shrugged as Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows.

"Oh really? I wonder who that person was."

"She's...insanely smart, kind, caring, and...."She stared into her eyes to say the last part. "completely beautiful."

Tzuyu felt a change in the atmosphere as she her eyes locked with Jeongyeon's. "W-wow. She sounds pretty amazing."

"Trust me, she is.." 

All of the sudden, the teacher got up and started to pack his bag. "Alright, all this noise is annoying me. You guys are free to leave early."

Everyone immediately grabbed their bags and left. Tzuyu was about to head out as well until Jeongyeon called after her.

"Wait, Tzu!"

"Yes?" She stopped to look behind her, hoping that Jeongyeon would have something cute to say.

"I um...are you free tonight?"

"Jeongyeon, it's a school night."

"So is that a yes?" She asked hopefully as Tzuyu laughed.

"Okay. I guess one night of relaxation wouldn't hurt. I'm free after 6 once I leave the hosipital." She suggested at Jeongyeon's smile perked up.

"Great! How about 6:30? Do you like bowling?"

"I love bowling! 6:30 sounds perfect to me! I'll see you there." She smiled before she leaving the class.

Jeongyeon was ready to faint from happiness.

_____

The two friends were in Jeongyeon's room as she was preparing an outfit for the evening. "Momo, I swear I have nothing to wear."

The dancer laid on her bed with her stomach against the matress."Oh don't be silly. You have a closet full of clothes."

Jeongyeon groaned as she turned to her to reveal her outfit. "Does this look good? No, wait. Don't answer that. I look like ." 

She went back inside her closet to look for more clothes as Momo laughed. "Why are you freaking out over this? I thought you didn't like her that way."

Momo  as Jeongyeon changed into another outfit. "Don't patronize me. This isn't the time!" 

She frowned at the mirror due to her outfit and went back to change. "You're gonna be fine, Jeong!"

"How do you know that? I'm a class clown! I make jokes and cause trouble!" She yelled from her closet.

"Maybe she likes that! She's always working non stop. Maybe she needs someone like you to show her what fun is! Don't be so hard on yourself. You're a great person and I can tell that she knows that too." She yelled back.

"You think so?!"

"I know so!" Jeongyeon finally stepped out of the closet slowly.

"Okay..I think I like this outfit."

Momo smiled softly. "And I think Tzuyu is gonna like it too."

"Thanks, Momo."

"Hey, what are friends for? Now I gotta get going too." She got up as Jeongyeon blinked at her in confusion.

"Do you have to go clean your fridge again?" 

"Nope." She threw her back over her shoulder and grinned. "I'm gonna meet up with Dahyun. Did you know she could dance too? She told she was gonna show me her eagle move! How cool is that?"

Jeongyeon let out a small life and nodded. "Have a great time, okay?"

"I will. See ya!" She left her room as Jeongyeon waved at her. Once she departed, Jeongyeon took a last glance at the mirror and took a deep breath.

"Alright, Jeongyeon. It's show time."

__________________________________________________________________

Oooo tell me what you guys think is gonna happen next ^^

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <333

-JanJan