Bowling Night

Class Clown

After several minutes, Jeongyeon finally entered the bowling alley. She would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous. She scanned around the room and noticed Tzuyu wasn't here yet, but then again, Jeongyeon did manage to come fiver minutes early which was really surprising. She decided to make her way to the counter and asked for a pair of bowling shoes, as she took off her sneakers and handed them over in exchange. As she waited for her shoes, the blonde glanced over at the entrance and did a double take. Tzuyu had walked through the door, wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a black crop top. Jeongyeon was so mesmerized that she didn't even notice the man holding out the shoes for her. He finally tapped on her shoulder lightly as her mind came back to reality. The trouble maker thanked the employee before taking the pair as Tzuyu walked over to her. "Hey! Sorry, I'm late."

Jeongyeon let out a small chuckle as she started to put to on her shoes. "Only by a minute."

"Still, I like to be punctual." She took off her flats and traded them in for her bowling shoes.

Jeongyeon tied her shoe laces as she watched Tzuyu put on hers. "Let me help you with that."

She moved in to tie her shoe laces together as well. Tzuyu looked down and bit her bottom lip as she nodded. "Mmm, thank you."

"Anytime." She glanced up at her with a smile before standing up. "Is this your first time playing?" She asked as they walked on over to their lane.

"Maybe." The genius shrugged. "I haven't played in a while, so I wouldn't say I'm that good."

"I'm sure that you play just fine." She stood in front of the screen to add in their names before backing away. "Ready?"

"Yup but you can go first." She insisted as she took a seat. Jeongyeon nodded and grabbed a purple colored ball. She stood in front of her lane and took a moment before rolling her ball. She managed to hit eight pins as she smirked.

"Not bad am I right?"

Tzuyu giggled and leaned against her seat. "Not bad at all."

Jeongyeon grabbed her ball again and rolled it once more, but it ended up being a gutter ball. She huffed but tried to shrug it off. "Well eight pins really isn't that bad. Your turn."

Tzuyu beamed and nodded as she got up to grab a pink ball.

"It's okay if you don't do that well alright?" Jeongyeon said as she sat down as Tzuyu prepared for her turn.

"Yeah, I got it." She let out a soft giggle before rolling the ball, instantly earning a strike after hitting all the pins. Jeongyeon's jaw dropped as she couldn't believe her eyes. Tzuyu turned to look at her with a mishevious grin. 

"Oh did I forget to mention that I used to be on a junior bowling team in Taiwan when I was little? My bad."

Jeongyeon looked at her, still amazed. "Yeah, you kinda left that part out."

After an hour of playing, Tzuyu ended up beating Jeongyeon by a lot. The Taiwanese beauty was able to earn a strike every time it was her turn. Once she finished hitting her last turn, their lane's lights had dimmed to show that game was over. She walked on over to Jeongyeon and gave her a warm smile. "Hmm, good game yeah?"

Jeongyeon got up and scratched the back of her head and nodded. "Damn. You..really were on a roll there."

Tzuyu waved her hand around and shook her head around. "Naw, I wasn't that great."

"You beat me by fifty points!"

"Okay, I'm that great." She laughed before taking the time on her phone. "Ah, I really have to get going soon."

"No problem! I could walk you home again!" Tzuyu accepted her offer as they went over to the counter to pay for their game and get their shoes back. Once they were done, they exited the bowling ally. 

"It's already dark out!" Tzuyu pointed out as Jeongyeon chuckled gently.

"Yeah, but it's only 9:30 PM."

"But, we have school tomorrow! What if we don't get enough sleep? I have to sleep at least eleven hours in order to focus on my work."

Jeongyeon carefully placed her hand on her back and rubbed it softly. "Hey, hey. Calm down. Did you not have fun?"

Tzuyu pursed her lips as she nodded. "I did. Sorry, I guess I'm just kind of nervous. Today was a pretty cool day. I really missed playing bowling."

"Well, we can play it whenever you like." She moved her hand to intertwine their fingers together. Tzuyu noticed it but didn't complain about it. Their hands stayed together as they arrived in front of Jihyo's home.

"Ah, seriously. Thanks again for today." Tzuyu rubbed her arm shyly as Jeongyeon stuffed her hands in her pocket, once again trying to look cool.

"It's really not a problem." They stared into each other's eyes until Jihyo swung the door open, making the blonde screamed inside her head loudly.

"Tzuyu!! You're home!! How was it?!"

The younger one looked over at her shyly. "I-it was great, Jihyo."

"You better tell me how it all went! No missing details!"

Tzuyu could feel her face warming up at the speed of light. "Okay, just go back inside please and I'll tell you later."

Jihyo stared at the two before finally realizing that they needed to be alone for a second. "Ooooooh you two are having a moment huh? Gotcha! I'm gone." She quickly walked back inside as Tzuyu sighed.

"I--"

"Don't worry. It's fine, really." Jeongyeon gave her a warm smile as she grinned back at her.

"See you tomorrow." She turned away and headed towards the door before stopping her feet. She moved her body the opposite direction and instantly gave Jeongyeon a small peck on the lips. The blonde's eyes blinked but returned the peck as well before they pulled away.

"I...yeah I will totally see you tomorrow." She grinned sheepishly as Tzuyu chuckled and waved her fingers at her before walking back inside.

Jeongyeon was still in shock as she turned away to head back home, almost stumbling after realizing that she had just kissed an angel.

_________________________________________________________________

Ah sorry if this chapter is a bit short! 

Also exams are starting soon, so please be understanding if the chapters aren't that long!

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <3

-JanJan^^