Epilogue

Class Clown

It was a bright sunny day as Jeongyeon waltzed into the office while Mina and Chaeyoung were working in front of the computers. They looked up at the joyous blonde who was holding a box of pizza, which caused them to be dumbfounded.

"Good morning, ladies. I brought you some food." She gently placed it on the table as the couple turned their chairs to look at the treat , watching Jeongyeon open the box.

"This isn't some sort of april fools prank right? I bet it's made out of cardboard." Mina stated as she crossed her arms and leaned against your seat.

"No, it's nothing like that." Jeongyeon grinned sheepishly as she rocked on the heels of her shoes. "This is a thank you gift for helping me sneak into the office and use the computer." 

Chaeyoung widened her eyes, flabbergasted as she gazed at Mina with her jaw dropped. "You did what?!"

"Shh, babe. It was for a good reason." Mina explained as Jeongyeon nodded.

"Yeah! Now Tzuyu is my girlfriend and you guys get pizza! Everyone wins!"

Chaeyoung rubbed her face as she groaned before letting out a soft laugh. "Well, I'm glad things turned out well with you and Tzuyu. Thank you for pizza."

"Don't mention it." She nodded at them before making her way her towards the door until Mina called her out."

"Hey, Jeongyeon!" 

Jeongyeon stopped at her tracks and glaced at the Japanese student. "Yeah?"

Mina gave her a genuine smile before speaking. "If I ever catch you near the video game club again, you're gonna be going on your dates with Tzuyu looking like a pretzel."

Chaeyoung covered as she laughed along with Jeongyeon. "You got it."

She finally made her way out as she headed towards her lockers. Once she arrived, she spotted her girlfriend running towards with an envelope, looking more energized than usual.

"Jeongyeon!" She yelled out as she waved the letter around as the blonde smiled happily at her excitement. "Jihyo gave this to me. This is it. This is going to tell me if I got into the summer program of not."

"I'm sure you got in" Jeongyeon assured the genius as the other stared down at the envelope nervously.

"I-I can't open it. Can you do it?" She held it out as Jeongyeon carefully took it. She ripped it open from the top before pulling out the paper. She skimmed through the words with an unpromising look which caused Tzuyu to become more frantic. This program was extremely important to her and it would help her get one step closer to her dream so she could work in the medical field. 

"You didn't get in." Jeongyeon said quietly as she glanced at the beauty. 

"O-Oh" She responded, feeling melancholy as her shoulders dropped while staring at the ground. 

Jeongyeon finally turned over the paper to reveal it to her as her expression changed into a better one. "April fools! You got in!"

Tzuyu gasped as she took the letter and playfully smacked it against her shoulder. Then, she proceeded to jump around in circles in triumph. "I did it! I did it! I did it!"

Jeongyeon waited until she ceased her bouncing so she could lean over to peck her temple. "Congrats, baby. I knew you would get in. Oh! I also have a surprise for you too!"

Tzuyu knitted her eyebrows together before tilting her head. "Ooo, what is it?"

Jeongyeon opened her locker and searched through the pile of papers to find her exam before holding it up. "I got a D in chemistry!"

Tzuyu stared at the result before looking at Jeongyeon who was totally proud of herself, even though Tzuyu would have been mortified if she had ever gotten that grade. Nevertheless,the Taiwanese beauty patted her back and smiled. "Wow, that's way better than an F! Good job,babe."

 "Thanks, I learned from the best." Tzuyu's heart melted as she leaned in to give her girlfriend a kiss on the lips to congratulate her. The blonde willingly kissed her back before pulling away. They intertwined their fingers together as they went on over to meet up with Dahyun and Momo who were by the vending machine. Dahyun was helping her girlfriend fill up with her snacks as the Jeongtzu couple approached them.

"What are you guys doing?" Jeongyeon asked as Momo zipped up her bag.

"Just getting snacks for Dahyun's parents. I'm meeting them tomorrow." 

Tzuyu placed her hand against her heart as she awed at the couple. "Awww, that is so cute." 

"Yeah, they're gonna get one pack and the rest are mine." She grinned as she hugged her bag protectivly. 

Tzuyu gave her an awkward smile as she nodded. "Aw....still....nice."

Dahyun glanced on over to the side to see Nayeon walking towards them. "Hey, Nayeon is coming!"

"Oh crap!" Jeongyeon quickly shield herself behind Tzuyu, who blinked in confusion.

"Wow, babe. Great hiding spot."

Nayeon finally came up to them shyly as she sighed. "Jeongyeon, I know you're behind Tzuyu."

"Uh, sorry, Jeongyeon isn't here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. Beeep." She stated, refusing to reveal herself.

"Jeongyeon, I'm serious." 

She gave in as she slowly raised herself up to reveal her face over Tzuyu's shoulder. "Yes?"

"Look, I just want to apologize to you all. I know I kept trying to get you into trouble and I promised Tzuyu I would leave Jeongyeon alone. I don't even deserve the job you offered to me but I'm still sorry." She said while she was looking down in shame.

Jeongyeon couldn't help but feel bad for her. She moved over to walk up to her and pat her shoulder. "Hey, it's fine. I'm a class clown. I'm not heartless." 

She lifted her head up and looked at the tall one. "Thanks, Jeongyeon."

"But, you really do need a new hobby." 

"I know." She groaned until Dahyun came up with an idea as she snapped her fingers together. 

"Wait! How about I ask Sana and you guys can go on a nice date together. Maybe get to know each other. She's a really fun person!" She suggested as Nayeon became all flustered and excited.

"R-really? This isn't an April fools joke?" She looked at her, still astonished.

"No, no. Trust me. I'll put in a good word for you." Dahyun nodded in assurance as Nayeon squealed before clapping her hands together.

"Thank you! Oh my gosh. I can't wait! I'm gonna show her all of my safety badges!" With that, she finally skipped away with glee as Momo turned to look at Dahyun. 

"Tell Sana to not mention...any of her wild adventures." 

"You got it." She glanced at the other couple as she took Momo's hand. "Well, we better go. I need to help her organize her fridge."

Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow. "Didn't you just do that recently?"

"Oh, no. It's the other one. See ya!" Momo bid her goodbyes with Dahyun as the two left, leaving the Jeongtzu couple alone as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"So, what do you wanna do? We can do anything you want." Jeongyeon stared into her eyes lovingly as Tzuyu giggled gently.

"Maybe we can study together?"

"Uhhh.."Jeongyeon freaked out a bit, not knowing how to answer that until she heard another beautiful laugh from her girlfriend.

"April fools." She pressed her lips against Joengyeon's as the other one kissed her back with affection before pulling away. "We're gonna do homework instead."

"Aw, God damn it."

____________________________________________________________________________

Ah and that is the end of Class Clown! Thank you all so much for your lovely comments and support!

I am planning to leave for vacation soon but please keeping leaving some feedback. I really do enjoy reading them!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Love you all <333333

-JanJan^^