Day6

Class Clown

Jeongyeon sat in the cafeteria as she played with her phone, waiting for her friend to comeback with a tray of food. Momo approached the table with numerous amount of dishes on her tray. The blonde was astonished with the amount of food she had but then again, It was Momo. 

"I'm guessing none of that is for me, huh?"

Momo took her seat as she looked down at her tray and then back at her friend. "Oh, did you want some?"

Jeongyeon shook her hand at her. "Naw, I'm good."

Momo took the first bite out of her food before straightening her back as she remembered about something. "I almost forgot to tell you! I got us tickets to see Day6 tonight!"

Jeongyeon's eyes widened as she fixed her posture. Day6 was one of her favorite rock bands and the fact that her friend was able to get tickets was just a miracle. "What?! How!"

"Well Dahyun has a friend named Sana who works at the venue so she got us tickets!" She rummaged through her pockets as she took them to prove it to her friend.

Jeongyeon gasped as she stared at the prized possessions. Her eyes had almost twinkled once she saw the tickets. "Seriously, no joke. Marry Dahyun."

"Hey!" She smacked her shoulder with the tickets. "She was just being friendly."

"Or she just wants to impress you." She wiggled her eyebrow at her as Momo rolled her eyes. Jeongyeon looked closely at the tickets before pointing at them.

"Three tickets huh? So Dahyun is coming with us?"

"She is but she has her own ticket."

"Then..who is that for?"

All of the sudden, she felt a pair of lips kiss her cheek as she turned to see the beautiful over achiever smiling at her as she held her tray before taking her seat. "Hey guys!"

"Tzuyu!" Momo beamed at her. "Do you like Day6?"

Tzuyu nodded her head quickly. "The rock band right? They're amazing!"

Momo waved the tickets around as she giggled happily. "Wanna go see them live tonight?"

"You don't have to if you don't want to. We're gonna be out be out pretty late." Jeongyeon said, not wanting the other one to feel uncomfortable due to the time.

Tzuyu clapped her hands together as she squealed."Are you kidding me? I'd love to go! I've never been to a concert before!"

Jeongyeon was a bit surprised by her answer. Tzuyu usually freaks out if she stays past 9pm but she brushed off the thought, knowing that she'll get to spend time with her crush.

"Alright! We'll come get you around 7pm!" Momo smiled as Tzuyu agreed and began eating her food, feeling excited for tonight's event.

-----

Dahyun, Momo, and Jeongyeon were in the car as Momo's older sister, Hana, was polite enough to drive them to the concert. Momo was sitting in the front with her sister while Jeongyeon and Dahyun were in the back. The tall trouble maker gave Hana the address to Tzuyu's house to pick her up as she made her ways towards the destination. Once they got to her house, Hana honked her car as Tzuyu ran out of the door happily while waving back at Jihyo. Momo pointed at her window with a smile. 

"Your girlfriend is sure happy to see you, Jeong."

"Shut up, will ya?" 

Dahyun giggled beside her as Jeongyon glared at her to make her stop. Once Tzuyu opened the door, the two scooted over to make her some room. 

"Hi everyone!" She did a small timid wave as Jeongyeon threw her arm around her shoulder. 

"So I think you already know Dahyun. She's in our class." Dahyun gave her a warm smile as Jeongyeon pointed to the front. "And that's Momo's sister, Hana.

"Ah! Nice to meet you all!"

Hana resumed driving as she glanced over at her rear view mirror. "So Momo tells me that you're a genius."

Tzuyu laughed shyly as she rubbed her arm. "I'm okay, I guess."

"Oh don't be so modest, Tzuyu!" Dahyun said. "You're like the smartest person in the world!"

"Th-thanks.." Tzuyu couldn't handle all of these compliments. Jeongyeon could tell that she was getting nervous, so she gave her arm a slight squeeze which relaxed Tzuyu as she leaned against her. After a half an hour, they had finally arrived at the venue with all of them exiting the car as Hana rolled down her window.

"I'll be back in 2 hours. Don't be running off anywhere else. Got it?" 

They all agreed as she smiled and drove off. They made their way to the line as they took out their tickets to get inside. Dahyun spotted Sana as soon at they got closer to the door. Once the reached her, she greeted her joyfully. "Hey Sana!"

She squealed as she noticed them, taking their ticked to scan. "Hey girl!! Are these your friends?!"

"Yup!" She decided to introduce them all. "This is Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Momo." 

"Ooooo /that/ Momo, huh?" She nudged her playfully as both Dahyun and Momo began to blush.

"Can you not?" She muttered under her breath as Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were watching this all in amusement. Sana laughed and gave back their tickets.

"Enjoy the show!" All four of them made their way inside the crowded venue. This experience was all so new to Tzuyu. She was out with a group of friends at a concert instead of studying. This was both scary yet exciting for her. They tried to make their way through the crowd so they could find the perfect place to stand. As soon at the show started, everyone screamed from the top of their lungs. Tzuyu was amazed to see Day6 performing live right in front of her eyes. She watched her friends jump and scream as she tried to mirror them. In just a few minutes, she had finally relaxed and enjoyed the rest of the concert. Jeongyeon glanced over at her from time to time, singing along with her. She held her hand tightly as they danced along to the music. Even though it was loud and packed in the venue, Tzuyu felt her stress completely vanish.

-----

"Good night, Seoul!" Brian screamed out as the crowd yelled back. The show was finally over as everyone made their way out and into the parking lots. Dahyun and Momo were still together as they walked ahead of the other two. Tzuyu was still laughing and holding onto Jeongyeon's hand with a great mood.

"This night was awesome!" She grinned at her.

 "I'm glad you had fun." She raised her hand and kissed her knuckles softly. Tzuyu's cheeks instantly flushed red as she became all flustered. They finally heard a honk coming from Hana's car as they all scurried off to get inside to avoid the cold.

"Did you kids have fun?"

"Yeah!" They all replied loudly as Hana laughed and began to drive.

She first drove to Tzuyu's house since it was the closest one. She parked her car next to the sidewalk as Tzuyu zipped up her coat. 

"Thank you so much, Hana! And thank you guys for taking me with you!" She then turned to look at Jeongyeon as she leaned in to softly kiss your lips. The blonde was still not used to the beauty kissing her but nonetheless she kissed her back before pulling away as everyone in car teased them with their whistling.Tzuyu covered before giggling. "And I'll see you tomorrow."

"Y-yeah." she smiled sheepishly. "M-most definitely." 

Jeongyeon was still mesmerized by the kiss as she watched Tzuyu leave the vehicle and walk back inside her house as Hana drove off. 

Dahyun nudged her gently. "How did you get so lucky?'

Jeongyeon felt her cheeks warm up as she shrugged. "I'm still trying to figure that out."

_____________________________________________

Ah I would like to dedicate this chapter to my friend, Nad since she loves Day6 so much so I added them in! Here you go bby <3

I hope you all enjoyed it <3333

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Love you all <333

-JanJan^^