Who's she?

Class Clown

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Nayeon yelled out as she ran after her. She could hear Jeongyeon cackling as the blonde meandered through the hallways of the school. This was Nayeon's usual Tuesday, busting Jeongyeon and then trying to catch her. Obviously, it wasn't very easy considering the fact that Jeongyeon had a pair of lengthy legs. The blonde enjoyed making her frustrated by her antics. The students watched the wild goose chase happen as they snapped pictures with their phones and of course, that didn't prevent Jeongyeon from posing for them as she tried to run as far as she could from the raging lady behind her. 

She finally made a turn and stopped by her class. Nayeon caught up to the tall girl and she  was clearly out of breath. She raised her finger as she took a moment before speaking. "Good God, you run fast!"

Jeongyeon just stared at her with an amused grin as she crossed her arms. "Why thank you."

Nayeon finally stood up straight to say what she wanted to say in the first place. "Yoo Jeongyeon, as student body president and the school's hall monitor and the leader of the Safety For All club, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to-- "Her words got caught off my the sound of the bell ringing as Jeongyeon sighed in relief with a grin. 

"You really need to shorten your speeches, sweet cake. "She teased the elder as the other narrowed her eyes at her in response.

"This isn't over! I'll get you one day." She firmly wagged her finger at the blonde.

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes as she let out of scoff. "Sure you will. Now off you go. You don't want to be late and be scolded for tardiness."

The last sentence had caused Nayeon to gasp in fear as she hurriedly dashed off to class. Jeongyeon smirked as she nonchalantly strolled into class. She gave a few people a fist bump before taking a seat next to her best friend, Momo.

Momo has been close to her since the first day of high school and they've been trouble makers ever since. Although, Jeongyeon is a bit worse and it's usually Momo always trying to get her out of any sticky situations. However, there were times when it would be vice versa. That's how they created a solid friendship. Her friend turned to look at her as she ate her breakfast in her seat. She greeted her with a nod and a stuffed mouth. "Hey! You're actually on time."

"And so are you." She chuckled as she handed her a napkin from Momo's desk and gestured it at her face. Momo took the napkin and wiped quickly. 

"The cafeteria was full so I came to eat here instead. What about you?" She asked as Jeongyeon leaned against her seat and put her legs up on the table.

"Nayeon was chasing my so I had to find safety." She shrugged as Momo let out a soft laugh.

"What if she catches you one day?" 

"Momo, please don't be so silly. It's only the start of the day."

The teacher turned away from the blackboard to eye at the chatting friends at the back of the room. "Ms. Yoo and Ms. Hirai, I'd appreciate if you two could keep quiet while class is in session."

The two mumbled an apology as the lady went back to writing the agenda on the board until she heard a loud belch ,which had caused her to shift her attention back at the girls. The whole class also turned to look at Momo as she shamelessly pointed at her friend.

"It was Jeongyeon, I swear." 

That was the beauty of their friendship.

_____

Once class had ended, the two friends walked out of the room and made their ways towards Momo's locker. Jeongyeon leaned against the doors as she obnoxiously chewed on her mint flavored gum. "So what do you what do you wanna do now?"

Momo pondered as she opened her locker and took out a pair of speakers. "I want to dance."

Jeongyeon's eyebrow quirked up at the sound of the idea. "And where exactly?"

"In the library! I'm sure everyone needs a stress reliever."

Jeongyeon chuckled as she pushed herself off of the lockers. "Why not in the cafeteria?"

Momo's jaw dropped as she shut her door, feeling offended that she would even suggest such a thing. "Jeongyeon, the cafeteria is my peaceful place where I can eat in relaxation and forget about my worries."

"Oh and the library is not a peaceful place?"

"No, Jeongyeon. It's a living hell. Now let's go." She stuffed her speakers into her bag as they headed towards the library. Jeongyeon nudged her as they were making their way to their destination. 

"Do you need any help?" 

"Naw. I'm good. I'm just gonna set up my speakers and get the party started!" She squealed as they opened the doors and walked into the room. They agreed to go opposite ways to not make it look so suspicious. Jeongyeon decided to go bother librarian who was never happy to see her. 

"Hey hey hey~ Guess who's here!" Jeongyeon leaned over the counter as the woman kept typing something into the computer. Her eyes were locked against the screen but she knew exactly who it was.

"Ms. Yoo. Why are you here?"

Jeongyeon feigned a gasp as she placed her hand against her chest. "Maybe I wanted to ask for a book recommendation. I always come here!"

"You only came here four times."

"And?"

"Out of the whole three years you've been in this school." 

Jeongyeon waved her hand around as she contorted her face. "You're always trying to drag me, aren't you?"

The librarian shrugged as she put placed some books to the side. "It's part of my job."

The short haired glared at her before she turned her head and noticed something gorgeous in front of her eyes. She spotted a young girl who sat by the window as she was trying to complete her homework in her notebook. She had long brown hair that curled at the end. Her tanned skin glowed throughout the room as Jeongyeon glued her eyes onto her stunning face. She could have sworn she had seen the most beautiful person in the world.

"W-who is that?" She asked the librarian as she pointed at the unknown beauty. The lady finally raised her head to look at the student before lowering it back down again.

"Not sure. It's her first time here today."

Jeongyeon adjusted her shirt and fixed her hair to make her look presentable. "Well damn. I need to come to library more often."

She finally walked up to the girl and sat beside her. The girl looked at her in confusion as she tilted her head. "Umm...hello?"

"Hi." The blonde smiled sheepishly."I'm Jeongyeon."

"Ah.." She nodded in response. "I see. Well, I'm--"All of the sudden the music started to blast as Momo got on top of the table and started to bust her moves. The girl was clearly annoyed at the disruptive music as she got up and packed her books. Jeongyeon didn't know what to say to prevent her from leaving so she just watched her go as she sighed in frustration.

Meanwhile, the everyone in the room was dancing while the librarian stared blankly at the crowd. "They really don't pay me enough."

________________________________

Ah the first chapter is complete! Let me guys know what you think about it ^^

Please comment and subscribe!

Love you all <3

-JanJan^^