Chapter 2

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been 3 days after the two girls signed the contract. Everything was normal for the two until they got a phone call from their parents telling them to come to a restaurant at 10 PM today. Maybe this marriage would work out only if Saeun hadn't already started liking someone. She had just recently talked to a famous girl group member, Momo. 

-10 PM- 

Krystal sat at the table with her parents and two other people who she was unfamiliar with. Saeun then entered and the two instantly glared at each other. Saeun sat in front of Krystal and their parents started ordering food. They found out that their parents are best friend and kinda had the idea why they were here.

Soon the restaurant started becoming empty and then slowly only they were left. The two dads glanced at each other initiating that they need to tell their daughters. 

"Ok so there's actually a reason why you two are here" Krystal's dad started to explain. The two girls look at their parents in confusion.

"We want to marry you two together so we can expand on the company" Saeun's dad said directly. It took the two of them a moment to process what they were hearing but when they did they were furious. 

"No no you guys can't do that I already like someone" Saeun said in denial while standing up. 

"I'm sorry but this is for the best for your future and you already signed the contract" Saeun got more confused after hearing her mom words. 

"I never signed a contract for this" 

"You did three days ago" Both Krystal and Saeun facepalm themselves for not reading the contract. 

"But mom how could you do this" It was Krystal's turn to complain. After 5 minutes of complaining and explaining. The two girls hesistantly agree, well they actually had no choice. Their parents had already bought them a house and forced them to live there, by driving them there. They were in a pretty big van Krystal's parents in the front, Saeun's parents in the middle, and the couple in the back. 

The house was actually farther away than Saeun and Krystal expected. They thought it was 10-15 minutes away but nope it was way longer than that. It was also pretty late and soon Krystal fell asleep on Saeun's shoulder. At first Saeun tried moving the older girl head but it was no used so she gave up and played on her phone. 

"Hey Saeun" Krystal's dad said while he stop at a red light. 

"Hmm?" Saeun looked up from her phone. 

"I know you and Krystal don't have a good relationship, but please try to make it work out" Krystal's dad begged and Saeun nodded. 

Then the 2 girls parents started joking and talking which caused them to laugh pretty loud and made Krystal move a bit. As Saeun started texting Momo, Krystal left hand grabbed on to Saeun's right hand. 

-Saeun's POV- 

I lifted my hand up pretty high so that Krystal's grip would loosen and let go, but nothing. Her grip was strong as hell. I guess my mom saw what I was doing and gave a glare so I quickly put my hand down. 

Anyways after 30 minutes of a shoulder aching ride we finally arrived at a huge mansion.

"Mom I thought you said it was a house" 

"It is a house it has a roof and a few bedrooms" My mom answered making me frown.

"This is a mansion" 

"Aye don't worry there's butlers and maid to keep you company" My dad said then quickly open the door f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter