Chapter 1

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was currently on her phone while waiting with her members in the waiting room. After a year of hiatus due to Krystal and Saeun big fight. SM had finally let F(x) have a comeback. If Krystal was asked to describe Saeun she would usually just say 'nice and caring' but if no cameras were around she could rant about Saeun for a whole week. 

Saeun was actually in a group called TTYS with Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri. When this group debuted they hit #1 instantly and had a bunch of awards. Krystal actually complained about this to her sister since Saeun was in the group she loved the most. Everyone backstage knew how bad this combination was, but never knew how it started. 

Today the two group had a special stage. That includes some Sajung interactions. Both of the group manager knew this was a terrible thing but the company insisted that this should happen to increase their popularity. F(x) was finally called to get ready to go on. TTYS and F(x) were waiting side by side and the two girls were just standing there glaring at each other. They even put security in between those in case something would happen. 

Finally both groups went on to perform. Out of all the songs the company chose, they chose troublemaker. The most stressful part of all of this for the manager was keeping them from pulling each other's hair out during practice. 

-Saeun's POV-

Man why the hell do I have to do this with this girl. Out of all the people. They could've easily picked anyone from Twice and I would be fine. But nope, they picked Krystal. The that threw a stapler at me. A STAPLER. Oooo I swear to god it almost hit my head.

Anyways besides me ranting and . The music started and all the fans started shouting with their 'Sajung' signs. The whole time Krystal was wayyyy too close for my comfort zone. I mean we almost kissed. No no not the cheeks, THE LIPS, SHE WAS GONNA TOUCH MY LIPS. 

But then again, I have to act like I was into it. It is such a pain in the to be an idol. I mean meeting fans were fun and all but having to follow every.single.rule. was not my kind of thing. Probably a reason why I get into so many fights with Krystal. The song finally finished but then we had to stay for a little interview. I of course would be out right next to this brat. While the MC asked us a bunch of random quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter