Chapter 5

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 minutes later Krystal was still kissing Saeun with her hands on Saeun's cheeks. When they finally pulled away the two were madly blushing and heart beating rapidly. 

"Uh I-I'm gonna go shower now" Saeun pushed Krystal off and ran to the bathroom. Krystal mentally cursed at herself for doing what she did. She was sure she didn't like Saeun, but just had an urge. 

"Miss Jung are you alright?" One of the maid walked in and was worried since Krystal was just sitting on the ground staring into space. 

"Huh oh I'm fine you should go rest" The maid left and Krystal got back in bed. She heard the water run for about 10 minute and then turned off and the phone ringing.

"Hello?" 

"......" 

"How did you get my number?" 

"......" 

"Tzuyu for the last time you had your chance and you lost it so please stop trying" 

Krystal by now was extremely confused on why Tzuyu would call her and why the two broke up. Saeun came out and probably took her contacts out since she ran into the wall and almost tripped over a stuff animal on the ground.

"Oh gawd damn" Saeun sat next to Krystal who was pretending to sleep, and began playing with her legos.

Few hours later it started raining heavily. Krystal was extremely scared of thunder and was on the verge of crying while was just eating a lollipop and playing on her phone. 

"Saeun" The voice out of nowhere shook Saeun and almost fell off the bed. 

"Hmm?" 

"Can you hug me for a bit?" Saeun wrapped her arms around Krystal's waist and Krystal instantly snuggled into Saeun's neck. Saeun rubbed Krystal's back trying to calm her down. The two then soon fell asleep. 

-Morning- -Saeun's POV- 

I woke up due to something warm on my stomach. When I opened my eyes I found Krystal still asleep with her right hand under my shirt. She actually didn't look that bad sleeping what the hell I look a potato waking up everyday. 

I quickly got up, change, and did my morning exercise in the workout room. But while trying to hear my music, I kept constantly getting phone class from Tzuyu. Great that just ruined my day.

-No One's POV- 

By now Krystal had already woken up and was in the kitchen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter