Chapter 6

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal looked around and found Saeun's phone on the table. She unlocked it easily since both of their parents force them to have each birthday as the password. Krystal proceeded to scroll through every single app and found some pictures of Saeun and Momo hanging out together. 

By now Saeun started waking up slowly and in her half awake state found Krystal on her phone making her eyes widen. 

"What are you doing Krystal?" Saeun tried grabbing her phone but failed. 

"Why are you with this girl?" Krystal said and was about to get up to leave until Saeun held onto her. 

"Ok I admit I've been hanging out with her" Krystal doesn't know why but she was on the verge of crying, she was sure she doesn't like Saeun.  

Saeun on the other hand knew she had already fallen for Krystal. But she doesn't want to be the first one to say it. She also thought that if she hung out with other girls her feelings would go away, that was wrong she just started missing the ice princess more and more. 

It was a few hours after that incident and Saeun was busy in the pool while Krystal locked herself in their shared room. 

The mansion might have been big but Saeun's screaming echoed through the whole place making multiple maids laugh. 

"ITS SOOO PINKKKKKKK" Krystal pissed off and deleting the pictures from Saeun's phone. 

"Ah Krystal, Saeun doesn't seem to be getting out of the pool and her mother said she can only be in there for 2 hours" One of the maid entered and said. 

Krystal sighed loudly then walked to the indoor pool. Even though she might've enjoyed watching Saeun having fun, she also would want to listen to her mother-in-law. 

"Yah get out of the pool it's been 2 hours" Krystal demanded. 

"Yes ma'am" Saeun knew she was already in trouble and didn't want to make it worse for herself. 

Few hours later Saeun and Krystal were busy getting ready to once again have dinner with their parents. 

"Krystallllll how do you tie a tie?" The confused girl walked into their shared room with a pink tie around her neck. 

"Aish you pabo come here" Krystal begin to tie the tie while Saeun stood there watching the ice princess. 

"Are you still mad?" Saeun asked randomly making Krystal frown and nodded. The taller girl sighed quietly knowing that she messed up real bad. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter