Chapter 7

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now Saeun and Krystal were onstage together standing side by side. And of course there were fans holding up the 'Sajung' sign. Everything was going good while waiting for the number one song. But that moment was soon ruined for Krystal when she felt a male presence behind her, but quickly ignored it thinking the producer told the idols to move foward a bit. 

Just as Krystal was gonna forgot about the dude behind her she heard a voice and instantly knew who it was.

"Krystal I'm not taking no as answer" The owner of the familiar voice was Kai and he was slowly moving towards the scared girl. 

On the other hand Saeun was of course busy talking to other girls. Some girls would casually brush their hands against the taller girl giving some hints. But Saeun for no reason felt something bad was gonna happen. It was true, when she turned to her left Krystal was terrified but trying her best not to show it due to so many fans. 

Saeun quickly move the girl in front of a place her hands on Krystal's waist. Krystal was thankful for Saeun to be here. 

"It's ok I'm here" Saeun said to reassure the girl. 

Finally they announced the winner and it was F(x), everyone cheered including Saeun but quickly walked off stage for the winner to have their time. 

While all that was going on Saeun was busy talking to Momo backstage. The two were actually one of the favorite pairings according to other idols. 

When Krystal entered the backstage she was quickly jealous after seeing the two, and had also became extremely angry. Before the two lovebirds could bid goodbye Krystal pulled Saeun into a empty room. This action actually made everyone think they were gonna get into another fight and quickly followed. 

"What the hell Saeun?" Krystal asked angrily while pinning the girl against the door. 

"Mwo?" 

"Why do you keep talking to her?" After Saeun heard that she looked down avoiding eye contact with Krystal. 

"Mianhae hormones...." 

"Oh so you've done it with her before haven't you" Krystal said sarcastically making Saeun quietly nod. This response made Krystal ready to leave but was quickly stopped by Saeun. 

Krystal now was basically crying when Saeun pulled Krystal into a hug. The crying girl tried pushing Saeun away but her grip was too strong. 

10 minutes later Saeun had gotten a phone call  from Yuri, Krystal still crying and her eyes all puffy. 

Yuri: Hey what happen? Everyone is worrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter