Chapter 3

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-No One's POV- 

Saeun was extremely tired from walking around and holding the two siblings shopping bags. While Krystal was busy in the fitting room with Jessica. Saeun decided to wander around the store. That was probably a mistake since some of customers started recognizing her. She took some selfies with them and gave out some autograph.

Also being extremely good looking some of the girls started flirting with her and from afar stood Krystal, extremely pissed. Jessica noticed her sister expression and approached her.

"If you like her then you're allow to stop those girls" Jessica said and Krystal quickly denied it.

"Why would I like a jerk like her?" 

"Alright if you say so" Jessica gave her a wink and went over to Saeun where she clung onto her right arm.

-Saeun's POV- 

Finally shopping was done. My credit card is probably on fire from how many times I swiped it and my legs is barely working anymore. While Jessica was driving I was dying, literally dying. 

"Can we get something to eat please" I begged and she drove to a McDonald. 

"What do you want?" 

"Chicken nuggets, a Big Mac and a large French fry" And with that Jessica went inside leaving me laying in the backseat with Krysral in the front. 

"You're not gonna eat anything?" She shook her head. Ooook then. 

"Gimme your phone" She demanded out of nowhere making me frown.

"Wae?"

"Just give me it" Uhhhh should I?

"Nah" 

"Yah don't make me go back there" She started sounding more annoyed which I was used to by now. 

"It's my phone so no" That's when Krystal got out of the car and open the back door. I quickly got up from my position and scooted to the far side of the car. She got in and closed the door.

"Yah just give me the phone" She started looking in all my pockets and I tried to push her away. 

"Yah this is abuse" I yelled which was probably a mistake since she jumped on me and we ended up wrestling each other. After what felt like hours we both got tired and my phone slipped onto the ground a long time ago. But when I was gonna reach for it I noticed our position. She was on top of me and our faces were centimeters away. 

-No One's POV- 

They both froze due to proximity and just stayed there admiring each other. Before anything further was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter